'Ball in your court' - Britain, EU clash over next Brexit move

webfact

5 hours ago, smedly said:

the more and more I think about this demanded divorce bill (primary reason why talks have stalled) although I don't rule it out entirely - there are there are things to consider

Junker has already stated recently that it is in the interests of all EU tax payers (which I agree) so lets consider how many tax payers there are in the EU (from a population of almost 600 million I believe), then every one of those current and future has an "equal duty" to the pension bill going forward not just those countries that actually make a contribution to the EU purse, so that means that if they work out a figure for said bill over the next say 20 years it should reflect a contribution from every single EU tax payer over that period, each individual UK tax payer has no more responsibility for said bill than any other individual tax payer across the entire EU, then factor in extra contributions towards expenses and infrastructure made by the UK past present and future  - once you work all that out then the UK tax payer might actually be owed money.

I gota laugh at Corbin being constantly critical of the brexit negotiations - I wish someone would ask him how he would address the exit bill issue (which is the primary reason for the current deadlock) - would he just touch his toes and pay...........................why is nobody asking him, why is the media not pressing him on what he would do differently, it's all well and good and easy to be on the outside looking in and being critical of the government but he has offered absolutely nothing of his own, would he just get the UK tax payers cheque book out and right them a cheque for 50 billion Euro ?????   

These pension schemes are one of the biggest scams in government, a form of legalised robbery. In the UK, up to 50 percent of local council revenue is going into pension pots. Anyone know the figures for the EU scheme, or is it a closely guarded secret?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These pension schemes are one of the biggest scams in government, a form of legalised robbery. In the UK, up to 50 percent of local council revenue is going into pension pots. Anyone know the figures for the EU scheme, or is it a closely guarded secret?

I’m not defending the EU however pension details would be published in their annual accounts, thus being fully transparent surely?

Although, since forming in 1993, unless I stand corrected they’ve only being publishing accounts since 2007 (due to pressure).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Archived