Breaking: Footage emerges of what happened before Aussie was floored in school parking lot

webfact

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/12/2017 at 10:11 AM, DieterWiehe said:

you take out a Knife or Gun..... than u better use it right otherwise u hurt yourself

If he had used it right I guess you mean sliced the Thai guy up hed be in a shitload more trouble . just as well for him he didnt use it right .

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/12/2017 at 3:15 PM, Grumpy Duck said:

Actually there are 3 sides, side 1 the Thai guy in this case, side 2 the farang , then side 3, the truth. 

A single camera only sees one angle. 

You forgot #4  -  The Thai Visa Forum side.

and wasn't it established a couple weeks ago that he was actually a Brit, who used to live in Australia?  I was chastised for calling him a Crazy Aussie, so which is it - a Crazy Aussie or a Crazy Brit???  There were several clips as to the lead up to the right hook that dropped him in the schoolyard, typical road rage - Thai wouldn't let him pass on a busy road, maybe a lot of honking the horn, then the Thai bumping the other car.  Both were wrong, both need to be punished commensurate with the crimes committed.  I say seven months in jail, 20,000 baht fine and loses his license for three years for the Farang , after all, he committed vehicular assault and 5,000 baht fine for the Thai, loses his license for three months.     Mi Dos Centavos

13 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

You forgot #4  -  The Thai Visa Forum side.

and wasn't it established a couple weeks ago that he was actually a Brit, who used to live in Australia?  I was chastised for calling him a Crazy Aussie, so which is it - a Crazy Aussie or a Crazy Brit???  There were several clips as to the lead up to the right hook that dropped him in the schoolyard, typical road rage - Thai wouldn't let him pass on a busy road, maybe a lot of honking the horn, then the Thai bumping the other car.  Both were wrong, both need to be punished commensurate with the crimes committed.  I say seven months in jail, 20,000 baht fine and loses his license for three years for the Farang , after all, he committed vehicular assault and 5,000 baht fine for the Thai, loses his license for three months.     Mi Dos Centavos

A logical post. I agree it seems both were at fault. Violence is not a good reaction

Archived