Breaking: Footage emerges of what happened before Aussie was floored in school parking lot

webfact

1 hour ago, RWA said:

yes, I do ... it is just "that" kind of dog ... Filas are the most protecting, loving, brave, intelligent and devoted guardians ... they are big and so big is their heart ... unforgiving if a stranger tries to trespass or harm anything that lives in "their" territory

hahaha ... nope, the neighbor is from Zurich ... but miserable as hell

So would I be living next door to you. Bet you don`t have a welcome mat on your doorstep.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, RWA said:

yes, I do ... it is just "that" kind of dog ... Filas are the most protecting, loving, brave, intelligent and devoted guardians ... they are big and so big is their heart ... unforgiving if a stranger tries to trespass or harm anything that lives in "their" territory

hahaha ... nope, the neighbor is from Zurich ... but miserable as hell

He's looking for trouble for sure, but doesn't need to look far imo.

If I lived next door to you, then I would have to look elsewhere because I have a three year old kid.  I honestly don't think it's right to keep such dogs.  I do accept that you are living amicably, but there is danger here.

Another old Koot with a  road  rage ssue , he has a Thai wife and daughter. I bet some wais

and a fine and repair costs will be all that happens. Just lucky that no one was

more seriously injured, other than their  pride.

Carry On

Geezer

14 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

This will have all the people defending the farang eating humble pie. Just goes to show there are 2 sides to every story.

No. There are two sides to every grainy video. And an obvious question: if he ran over the Thai, catapaulting him into the air, then how come the Thai's fit enough to continue the chase?

First off I only watched the video with the policeman taking to the farang.   

You TV detectives are all  wrong.   The main person at fault is the Aussies wife.  Two things; Why wasn't she picking up the child, and why did she have this child?   

Ok jokes aside.   

Why does it matter if a farang is a pensioner, destitute bum, super rich, or working?

It is plain that this is at least two separate incidents.   The Thai guy cold cocking the old man is a totally separate and unprovoked attack in front of a police man and on video. So the policeman should have taken him down to the ground and cuffed him in 10 seconds.  I would sue the police for  failure of duty and not protecting a person in his custody.   Maximize  Thai man assault charge.  10 min verdict  and case closed.   What Happened previously I do not know.   That needs sorted further. 

But how in earth can there be anymore obvious  example of how Thai people think they can do violent things even in front of police. They must think and act like they have protection  and show so much disdain for farang and never go against someone of their own race against a farang???

I for sure will have a garden instrument in my vehicle and possession in Thailand if I move there!  Some of you guys act like a machete is an evil terrible weapon.   Snake protection or going to chop some weeds.  M any of you say you walk with dog beater bars.  USA looking better all the time.  

Silly old man, at some point one has to learn that you are too old to go around picking fights. And never have a new vehicle so that minor scrapes are meaningless.

Still, not a fan of 28 year olds attacking 72 year olds so violently.

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Silly old man, at some point one has to learn that you are too old to go around picking fights. And never have a new vehicle so that minor scrapes are meaningless.

Still, not a fan of 28 year olds attacking 72 year olds so violently.

and the ozzy hitting him with the car is ok ??????????????:shock1: sounds to me the ozzy got what he ask for.

9 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

So would I be living next door to you. Bet you don`t have a welcome mat on your doorstep.

I got "welcome guardians" instead

it works

no more drunken episodes with Cambodian/Burmese workers from a nearby camps

the dogs never leave the property, even when gates are wide open, but staying their ground right there and then, preventing any stranger of entering if not accompanied by any one of us

May you be living next door, you'd certainly appreciate them!

They would be "scanning" even your perimeter from afar. They are clever and diligent. Not aggressive in particular, but unforgiving when there is a threat towards "their own" or "familiar" - they just do what I would do if I was there and a somebody would climb the wall, gates or have been armed, drunk or threatening in any way

So, this old Aussie guy drive to the school to get his daughter from school and find himself sharing the road with a Thai SOB in a Honda Brio who want to show his "driving skills".

The Thai SOB lose face in this confrontation and chose to play a game of "cat and mouse" with the old Aussie.
He admitted that there was a "little" confrontation earlier.

The Thai SOB BLOCKS the road for the Aussie guy (on video) and the old guy feel threatened by the 2 Thai tugs.
So he decides to take a knife to protect himself.
Something every sensible person would do in that situation.

The Aussie finally mades it to the school and try to explain what is happening, but he is knocked out by the Thai SOB in a cowardly way IN FRONT OF A POLICEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But nonetheless, most of the TV members chose to depict this Aussie guy as the one who is wrong.

9 hours ago, mommysboy said:

He's looking for trouble for sure, but doesn't need to look far imo.

If I lived next door to you, then I would have to look elsewhere because I have a three year old kid.  I honestly don't think it's right to keep such dogs.  I do accept that you are living amicably, but there is danger here.

well, I didn't resist to tell my dogs/neighbor story just because "I know the type" and have a heart for a furious Thai chap in this particular case.

The old man is nuts and indeed this was not - in no way, the very first incident he triggered

You can see the "body language", the absolute lack of any "common, acceptable approach", but a rage and "revenge", ignorance and "I will show you" attitude, that I would, normally, expecting rather from the Thai driver than from 70ish old farang father of 8 years old on the way to her school

For me the most shocking moment was when this old man drove madly towards the Thai in front of his car, when the Thai guy hasn't been even looking at him, so could not expect or avoid any such a nasty, deadly attack at all

It was done in absolutely same, awful manner as when the Thai hit him on the side of head unexpectedly in front of the cop, his wife and terrified kids

It wouldn't hurt much, if the farang - whilst "safe" and in front of witnesses and police, said "look I'm sorry, but you scared me out there" .... rather than pretend like "nothing", lying his way out, ignoring the video evidence the Thai couple tried to present ...

I really understand the Thai guys frustration in the "after action" ... I'm experiencing very similar, almost on a daily bases, with my neighbor ... his only problem is that he doesn't want any neighbors, he still wants to plant his trees on our land, use the water well and water tank, etc., ... well, he's got "our water" anyway, free of any charge, but yes, he cannot wander at will throughout our, now waled large property.

His yelling: "you die soon, before me" and "if this was a Switzerland, I will kill you all with machine gun from my roof", doesn't really help to build a nice, friendly neighborhood, right? (his wife couldn't start their pick up truck, I called over the gate that I can jump-start her, he threw a screwdriver on me, yelling back that only help he needs is to help me to the grave, lol)

I have four kids and that "danger" is well intended here - ask my daughters!

33 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

So, this old Aussie guy drive to the school to get his daughter from school and find himself sharing the road with a Thai SOB in a Honda Brio who want to show his "driving skills".

So the Thai Guy is a SOB even before the event, be careful you prejudice is showing from the start.

33 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

The Thai SOB lose face in this confrontation and chose to play a game of "cat and mouse" with the old Aussie.
He admitted that there was a "little" confrontation earlier.

Yes, there was a confrontation, the Aussie guy hit the Thai car and refused to stop.

35 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

The Thai SOB BLOCKS the road for the Aussie guy (on video) and the old guy feel threatened by the 2 Thai tugs.

Its a 2 lane road and the Thai guy is taking up one lane, still trying to get the guy to stop after the earlier accident. Was the 2nd threatening Thai, the 40kg wife or the baby.

39 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

So he decides to take a knife to protect himself.

from what ? How is smashing a car window with a baby inside seen as protecting yourself.

You appear to have conveniently left out the "Aussie trying to run the Thai guy over" part. Understandable as a little hard to put a spin on that. 

41 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

Something every sensible person would do in that situation.

So we should all pull out a machete after a minor traffic accident and the other party is try to get you to stop ?

43 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

The Aussie finally mades it to the school and try to explain what is happening, but he is knocked out by the Thai SOB in a cowardly way IN FRONT OF A POLICEMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Aussie got to the school yard and denied the whole incident, probably the last straw for the Thai victim.

44 minutes ago, Confuscious said:

But nonetheless, most of the TV members chose to depict this Aussie guy as the one who is wrong.

Thats because we have all seen the videos, the Aussie committed an horrific assault and the Thai guy belted him after being the victim of the assault.

Have you considered a career as maybe Trumps press secretary or the PR department for a tobacco company.

15 hours ago, newcomer71 said:

So you would have acted exactly like that Thai? Well you would have deserved jail time exactly like him and the Aussie do.

No I would have kicked him too so he had to stay long enough in the hospital to rethink the whole situation and would never do it again. He tried to kill him so the moron deserved everything he got and should have had some more.

8 hours ago, FritsSikkink said:

No I would take it a bit further so he wouldn't be able do it ever again.

So you are not different than him, I guess...

What the Thai did was not in the heat of the moment and in front of a policeman, and you do approve your behavior?

Well, I agree to disagree.

20 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Seriously ? Judge and Jury ???.... the incident occurred and was escalated by both sides. We are not sure of what happened before the first video, but something triggered the Aussie into his stupid threat. 

The punch was brutal, the Australian surely received his comeuppance...  Ultimately both parties are in the wrong and need to face legal punishment. 

I did not say that the Thai assaulter does not deserve punishment, he is equally complicit in this scenario.

The bigger concern is the idiotic Aussie geezer who should have known better than to confront a Thai male (physically, not just verbally) and that too...with a weapon...!!!

He should consider himself lucky to be still breathing.

23 hours ago, thequietman said:

Cold clocking in front of the cop shows the lack of fear and regard that the Thai people have for the BIB.

However this old fecker should receive a serious fine and possibly deportation. He's F@@@in crazy.

I would say it shows the Thai civilian understands the Thai police will always side against the foreigner.

23 hours ago, chickenslegs said:

Any initial feelings of sympathy for the old Aussie have just evaporated. This was not an act of self defence (as he claimed in the previous thread) but pure aggression.

I think it's still as inconclusive as the quality of this video.. Also we don't know what happened even earlier before this earlier video.

23 hours ago, thequietman said:

However this old fecker should receive a serious fine and possibly deportation.

Ten years jail time for assault with deadly weapon, hit and run, attempted murder. etc. etc. would not be unreasonable in most civilized countries. 

1 minute ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

There's absolutely no evidence of that. There is plenty of evidence showing a vicious and cowardly assault by the Thai on an unsuspecting old man however. 

As the Thai guy deliberately cut off and blocked the Aussie after causing a coming together of two vehicles we can just as easily assume that it was the Thai guy that was looking for an initial confrontation, and that the Aussie was just defending himself. 

The first video shows the Aussie retrieve an implement from the boot of his car then get back into his car with the machete after a confrontation.

There's no clear evidence who is threatening who at that stage.

The old Aussie man drives off with the machete shown in the window. The Thai man is aggressively following him and filming him, while the Aussie man appears scared and is showing the machete as a deterrent. 

The facts remain that the Thai men followed the Aussie to a school to continue the altercation and then assaulted him in front of children are clear for anyone to see. 

And don't forget the death threat! Everyone forgets the death threat "IM GONNA KILL YOU" or something like that.. 

1 minute ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Spot on and I said before and will say again, the Thai guy would have NEVER punched a 72yo Thai man.

Nonsense , I can show you stories about young Thais hitting older Thais if thats what you want .  We also have sons killing their old dads. 

Just use the search function. 

6 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

Spot on and I said before and will say again, the Thai guy would have NEVER punched a 72yo Thai man.

Thailand has serious, serious issues and this disgusting, cowardly assault on a 72yo in front of Police highlights them quite well.

Something rotten in the state of Denmark. 

no regard for the elderly

the old man is 77

there would be an outcry if the elderly man was Thai

4 minutes ago, Father Fintan Stack said:

The Thais started and provoked the whole thing IMO. You can see the hate, the nastiness and the anger in the Thai man's face during the second video

You told us you moved out of the Kingdom after many years here so you just continue your Thai bashing in all the threads on TV: 

The Aussie started it as you can clearly see in this video

4 hours ago, catman20 said:

and the ozzy hitting him with the car is ok ??????????????:shock1: sounds to me the ozzy got what he ask for.

Not looking to to defend anyone here... but it looks to me as if the Thai guy was already on the bonnet of the car....just how I saw it in the video.

That is probably what was being shouted when the initial aggression happened, and what caused the Aussie to retrieve a weapon in the first place after the Thais cut him up and started the confrontation. 

Anyone thinking this Thai guy was sitting quietly with his mate in the car and the Aussie just went mental are deluded. They were looking for a fight, right up until the end. Otherwise why sneak attack and punch they Aussie? It was what they wanted all along.

The Thais started and provoked the whole thing IMO. You can see the hate, the nastiness and the anger in the Thai man's face during the second video. You can't hide that in a person. You can also see his friend smirking after the assault. 

As you can see the Thais continue to act aggressively even after the Aussie is back in his vehicle, they approached the vehicle yet again in an aggressive manner, so the Aussie, then scared half out of his wits, drove off, running one of them over in the process. 

The Thais then followed him in an aggressive and threatening manner all the way to the school, eager on revenge.

All this happening, while the Thai had his wife and young daughter in the vehicle. 

Give it up will you, you are embarrassing yourself with your anti Thai, pro ferang bull sh1t tinted glasses.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Archived