Breaking: Thaivisa exclusive: Aussie assaulted in school by Thai says "I am completely innocent."

webfact

15 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Idiotic - He thought the Thai Guy was going to kill him so instead of protecting himself and driving off he got out of his car, grabbed an machete and approached the Thai, threatened him and damaged his car...

This has to be some of the dumbest back-peddaling I've read... the Australian should be in Hospital getting a full check up, he clearly hasn't come to his senses !

There is no dressing up what happened... The Australian guy escalated the situation to Assault - it really is that simple.... He needs to face charges, as does the Thai man for his re-escalation and retaliation after the Police were on the scene. 

I know it may not qualify as justice, but locking them both up overnight to cool down,  separate cells probably best, might be an idea. Also time for an old man to realize if you go out looking for a fight, you will likely find one or it will find you.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Damrongsak said:

Untrained rookie cops without a spine or a sense of justice.  Here in USA they would have shot them both and gone out on paid administrative leave for a few weeks until fishing season was over. 

Neither is black.

8 hours ago, Sirbergan said:

While I find some truth hidden in his post, it is truly misguided and biased. There is a lot of aggressiveness in Thailand, and a lot of violence. But that's a fact for most countries, we're living in a world that is gradually getting worse and worse in terms of violence, brutality and lack of compassion. That's not a Thai phenomenon, it's the direction in which our global society is headed. Just look at your own country, then please tell me if it's gotten less or more violent over the last 10 years. I am pretty sure it has worsened.

Technology and the seclusion, poverty, riches and exposure comes at a price. The narcissism of our society has no bounds, apparently even what we had for breakfast or the last time we changed diapers on our child is now something we need to tell the world about. Sorry to digress – but in my mind, this is all connected.

There is a lot of aggressiveness in Thailand, and a lot of violence. But that's a fact for most countries, we're living in a world that is gradually getting worse and worse in terms of violence, brutality and lack of compassion.

>>>I agree 100%

it is truly misguided and biased.

>>> No

Look at the behavior of a 72 year old.

3 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Troll.. he hits an unarmed elderly guy full in the face...a medal?? In my country young guys beating up elderly folks get special treatment in the jail from the other inmates!

the ozzy ran the thai guy over with his car, the ozzy got what was over due.

Who's to blame here?

All parties.

The fool pensioner who thought it was a good idea to emulate a Bangkok taxi driver and assault another driver, and his vehicle, with a weapon.

The person who videotaped that incident, but edited out what the Thai driver did just before, to spark the rage.

The Thai driver who cowardly sucker punched an old man in front of a police officer.

The so-called police officer who didn't immediately arrest the assaulter.

The brits on this forum who come out in force to attack all Australians with inane "convict" jokes whenever it's an Australian in the news. These ae the same posters who fall over backwards with excuses when one of their countrymen makes a dick of themselves. 

Unfortunately at the time of being spoken to by the police officer there was no video available to the officer so he could not take any action against the Aussie guy, but there was a criminal act of assault with threats to kill in front of the officer which should have led to immediate arrest and cuffing of the Thai guy. The rest should have been investigated after the video became available and if needed and proven then the Aussie guy should be arrested and charged. This is where the witnessing people prefer to post these videos on the internet instead of handing them to the police. The video that I have seen is not clear enough to show exactly what happened because the Aussie guys car is between the video camera and where the 2 guys are, plus it does not show what the lead up to this situation. People on here are being judge and jury on these guys without the full facts that need to be investigated. The undisputed fact is that the Thai guy assaulted the Aussie guy and threatened to kill him in front of a police officer. That gives the Aussie guy the best witness in this case. The withholding of videos and posting them on the internet by witnesses instead of handing them to the police is one of the biggest problems for law enforcement not only in Thailand but in many other countries and it does make the polices jobs to arrest and prosecute much harder.

5 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

Troll.. he hits an unarmed elderly guy full in the face...a medal?? In my country young guys beating up elderly folks get special treatment in the jail from the other inmates!

Yeah he's just a poor, defenseless old buffer with no idea what all the fuss is about, isn't he?

It's lost on you that this idiot had earlier used a machete and his vehicle both as a lethal weapons. He terrorised a young family as he hacked away at the bodywork and the window then deliberately ran the Thai man over.

He had a damn sight more than that coming.

The Thai should've waited for the police to go and then beaten 10 shades out of that tosser.

1 minute ago, Thai Ron said:

Yeah he's just a poor, defenseless old buffer with no idea what all the fuss is about, isn't he?

It's lost on you that this idiot had earlier used a machete and his vehicle both as a lethal weapons. He terrorised a young family as he hacked away at the bodywork and the window then deliberately ran the Thai man over.

He had a damn sight more than that coming.

The Thai should've waited for the police to go and then beaten 10 shades out of that tosser.

Thai Ron? Never i have net a Thai with the name Ron so thats ur first lie here.

People in Thailand are changing very rapidly like westerners,growing pressure, classes are separating fast. So they feel this is their country and they can do as they please. Their is no checks or balances, no control of being sued for acts of crime or harassment. Therefore chaos is rampant. Police don't care, because no Thai can lose face and accept their consequences. The other day in a lotus express a woman just said a really sarcastic comment to me. She doesn't know me, so I could have lost control, but instead I just walked out. Eventually, as we say their is a bigger fish in the pond, and these people who have no respect will get their clocked cleaned by a bigger fish... imagine if the Australian was a Chinese, Cambodian or other SEA? I'm sure we would read a different story.

10 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

OK the Aussie could have killed the Thai man by throwing this full metal heavy machete at him. You are with the Aussie probably because you have not seen the videos I have seen on Thai TV!

No, he's "with the Aussie" because there's a good chance he mirrors the Aussie's profile and identifies with him.

Not because he'd take the same stupid actions but because he's probably an older white, Western male in a foreign country where the general consensus (among the more paranoid) is that farangs are maligned, persecuted and deliberately targeted both by the locals and the government.

He probably imagines that if a farang behaves as this Aussie did, it's as sure as death and taxes that he must have a good reason.

It's bias, superiority and delusion rolled into one.

4 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Sad that the goldshop owner punches an elderly person full in the face without being arrested on the spot and pay him big compensation money fines his hospital bills etc.

I'm hoping the Thai gets handed a caution for his wrongdoing but I hope the farang gets a couple of years in the clink before being deported and blacklisted

12 hours ago, johnefallis said:

1st, the Thai should have immediately been arrested and jailed. 2nd, Thais in general can barely drive. 3rd, We see clearly in the video which one is aggressive. 4th, One is an old man. And lastly, that Thai guy would never be able to go to work again without being killed and his shop would be burned down. 

C*cksucker problem solved. 

Just sayin. 

1st, You obviously have not watched the first vidio of the stupid old man attack the thai man with a cutting tool then run him down with his car. And if a thai was to do the same as the old fool in your country would you defend him to when he was punched in retaliation? Seems to be alot of hypocrites on this site. But that's just your typical aussie.

7 hours ago, Destiny1990 said:

I don't know what country you are from but in Australia it's a common occurrence. Elderly ladies are getting attacked and punched at ATM machines for there pension money. It happens everywhere. I dont condone what he did but really the stupid old fool should consider his child and avoid these situations. 

20 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Sad that the goldshop owner punches an elderly person full in the face without being arrested on the spot and pay him big compensation money fines his hospital bills etc.

Sad that your argument against the evidence that he was the one who armed himself, he was the one who chopped up a car with a young child inside and he was the one who ran someone over is to call them out on their name.  It is also sad that you see a punch as being more serious than a machete attack and running someone over if it your own race who is being punched and a different race being attacked with a machete and being run over.

18 hours ago, Birdbrain said:

Assault with banned weapon, threatening to kill, hit and run, attempted to kill with car are all serious charges.

The Thai man was nearly killed or nearly crippled.

The old man must pay few millions to not go to jail for few years.

The old man is owed a broken jaw.

BirdBrain - He should perhaps get some credit for at least behaving LIKE a Thai in this situation....?

16 minutes ago, Cancerian said:

Alot of people on here seem to put shit on the thai men. And complain <deleted> are you doing here why don't you all f??? Off back to where you come from if your part of the world is so much better

Yes the boxing by a young person to an old guy straight  in the face in front of a cop without an arrest is very sick.race not an issue its just an very low thing to do. U better move out urself as we dont like ur kind here.

5 minutes ago, Destiny1990 said:

Yes the boxing by a young person to an old guy straight  in the face in front of a cop without an arrest is very sick.race not an issue its just an very low thing to do. U better move out urself as we dont like ur kind here.

Don't really care what you like or think. People need to learn every action has a consequence. As the vidio clearly shows. He should thank his lucky stars he is still alive. And as for playing the I'm old card. To bad should of considered the consequences of his actions before assaulting the thai guy. 

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

No, he's "with the Aussie" because there's a good chance he mirrors the Aussie's profile and identifies with him.

Not because he'd take the same stupid actions but because he's probably an older white, Western male in a foreign country where the general consensus (among the more paranoid) is that farangs are maligned, persecuted and deliberately targeted both by the locals and the government.

He probably imagines that if a farang behaves as this Aussie did, it's as sure as death and taxes that he must have a good reason.

It's bias, superiority and delusion rolled into one.

I hope for him you are wrong:smile: 

If not it's a bit scary...but sad too:blink:

As a daily reader of TV I know you could very well be right :laugh:

What I saw in the video is the stupid thai driving like a f##### idiot as usual  with no regard for anyone except himself 

As for getting a machete out of your car is another thing let alone having one in your car in the first place?? 

But it is Pattaya 

But as for punching a old man in front of a cop who's the idiot both of them 

As we know takes 5 days to get your licence here and onto the roads they go  and all they care about is themselves  Thais are absolutely clueless when driving  its a  joke

these knives are not banned weapons. If they were there would be thousands of Thai's that need to be arrested for carrying a banned weapon because they are used in everyday life by many for cutting bamboo and other things as Thai's do not use axes as the farangs do. I have one of these knives in my truck as I use it to cut wood for my wife's family who use it in the cooking of their noodles. Even many Thai taxi drivers carry them as a weapon.

Here is a prime example of that punch from the Thai guy

This case has just finished in the courts in Australia

The man who killed 18-year-old water polo player Cole Miller in Brisbane's Fortitude Valley in a random one-punch attack has been sentenced to seven years in prison.

Armstrong Renata, 23, pleaded guilty to unlawful striking causing death in the Supreme Court in Brisbane.

Renata punched Mr Miller in the back of the head while on a night out in the party precinct in January 2016, causing the teenager to fall and hit his head on the pavement.

Renata is the second person to be sentenced under Queensland's one-punch laws.

'Miller would not have seen the attack coming'

The offender will spend the next 7 years in prison and then he will be deported

Archived