Breaking: Thaivisa exclusive: Aussie assaulted in school by Thai says "I am completely innocent."

webfact

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/37452071/australian-man-72-collins-coward-punched-by-thai-in-pattaya/

Just watched this. Look what ever happened, everyone appeared to be unharmed at the start of the video, but the gutless young man took a cowards way out and king hit the old bloke in the side of the head. You see further on that his daughter is crying. The old bloke was just trying to get his point across to the policeman, while the coward strikes. Could have killed the old bloke.

21 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

No, he's "with the Aussie" because there's a good chance he mirrors the Aussie's profile and identifies with him.

Not because he'd take the same stupid actions but because he's probably an older white, Western male in a foreign country where the general consensus (among the more paranoid) is that farangs are maligned, persecuted and deliberately targeted both by the locals and the government.

He probably imagines that if a farang behaves as this Aussie did, it's as sure as death and taxes that he must have a good reason.

It's bias, superiority and delusion rolled into one.

If the shoe fits. .....wear it. 

22 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

I'm hoping the Thai gets handed a caution for his wrongdoing but I hope the farang gets a couple of years in the clink before being deported and blacklisted

Handed a caution? That blindside punch could have killed the Brit/Aussie, whatever.

You are one sick person. Your concepts of right and wrong are way skewed.

Seek professional help before it's too late.

BTW, don't ever go to Australia. We don't like coward-punching thugs.

http://www.news.com.au/national/crime/deadly-one-punch-attacks-the-damage-was-too-significant-catastrophic/news-story/a2872f1cb90a09b5b6e3dc4cf2760b01

3 hours ago, Chris Lawrence said:

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/37452071/australian-man-72-collins-coward-punched-by-thai-in-pattaya/

Just watched this. Look what ever happened, everyone appeared to be unharmed at the start of the video, but the gutless young man took a cowards way out and king hit the old bloke in the side of the head. You see further on that his daughter is crying. The old bloke was just trying to get his point across to the policeman, while the coward strikes. Could have killed the old bloke.

Chasing the çoward' with a big machete.

Almost running over the 'coward' with his car.

Finally claiming innocence'.

All the above OK by you?

(I dont condone with the surprise punch, but after all the above, would you be calm, quiet and reasonable?)

Edit

Did you see this? >>> 

On 10/12/2017 at 7:18 PM, khunpa said:

Example of what happens to a Farang, who lives in Thailand for too long.

You start making excuses, telling lies and blaming all others, just to avoid losing face.

While you do make a point, I think that's a little too black and white. Are you really saying every Thai likes to deflect the blame on others when something goes wrong? Normally what I have seen at work, in public, on TV and elsewhere is that Thais (and it almost always seems to be women who are being portrayed, could just be because most offices are staffed by women with barely a man in sight) is that they cower away in shyness, hiding their faces, their heart rate through the roof. I don't see them blaming their staff or others involved in the situation in front of them though - this could cause a loss of face.

In the case of traffic accidents, there's free reign because 1) they don't know the other party they start blaming others BUT 2) given the prospect of a financial loss, this shouldn't be unexpected. It happens in the west too. People aren't going to admit blame if it means they will face some kind of loss. In other situations where no loss is involved, they might be more humble about it, but not where money is concerned.

I have been accused of blaming others at work to my boss at my old job even though all I did was: this colleague told me to do such and such, there was a miscommunication and the other work wasn't done - I wasn't blaming them or even upset at them, I simply wasn't told what to do but my boss (female) had this authoritarian attitude like - I'm more important than you so don't you dare talk back. Which is why I'm so glad I don't work there anymore.

I don't think talking back is bad at all (especially if you've been accused of something you didn't do or someone is being rude to you) - perhaps many Thais do because teachers and parents ingrain this notion in them to be obedient servants and only once they reach a certain seniority in terms of age and/or job status do they reach the point of entitlement where they can start bossing the next generation around in the same way. 

When I first saw the clip, I was for the Australian guy after taking a sucker punch.  Being an older guy an all.  However, my mind quickly changed when I saw the clip of him taking the machete out and using his car as a deadly weapon, adding to that he was also on his way to school with his daughter in the car I presume.  Bad parenting in my opinion!

What this also shows is the Thais lack of respect in authority as the young guy could have let the bobby deal with in knowing it would likely be in his favour.

I'm hot-headed when it comes to bad drivers, but I'd never put my daughter or wife in that position

Archived