The blues, wife seems to be gone

Birdman

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Wake Up said:

But do you see my body language when that young Thai body makes me squeal a couple times a day.   I think I prefer my life to yours thank you. 

if you knew what sort of life i lived here i think you would rather my life than yours :cheesy::cheesy: thank you.

17 hours ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

As an aspiring old fart who was once a decent catch when first arrived here in Bangkok thirty years ago, I resent your tone; you too will be a wrinkly one day, careful of your satang, about whom you will catch (if you have learned any Thai by then) young 'nums' and 'saos' make disparaging comments, when they think you are just another dumb farang past his sell by date.

Good luck, you'll need it.

dont thing so! 

if i decide to take on a full time girl it would be with someone that i could see that likes me and not cringes and pulls away from me when im near her,:cheesy: thats the point im trying to make to people like you. open your eyes please.

20 hours ago, giddyup said:

What difference does it make to you? Do you think someone with  head like a robber's dog like Trump would have a hottie like Melania if it wasn't for his money? Does he care? I doubt it.

OMG   ..........................thats the point im making  but at least it looks like she like him and wants to be with him. hes clean smart presentable not like some of the tramps you see these poor young ladies stuck with :post-4641-1156693976:

it the same the world over so i don't know why you farang think this is only a thai thing.  Do you think any of the young beautiful women in the US with rich media moguls and tycoons would be there if they didn't have money.

60yr old bangs her everyday because he want it and he gives her the house and car and helps the mama & papa.

37 minutes ago, catman20 said:

OMG   ..........................thats the point im making  but at least it looks like she like him and wants to be with him. hes clean smart presentable not like some of the tramps you see these poor young ladies stuck with :post-4641-1156693976:

Accept it.

2 hours ago, catman20 said:

if you knew what sort of life i lived here i think you would rather my life than yours :cheesy::cheesy: thank you.

Catman I have lived the words that come out of your mouth and it was miserable and a waste of time. All knowing you are and I respectfully hope to never ever return to your world or be anything like you. But enjoy your control and telling everyone else what is right and what is wrong and generalizing the world. Comfortable you are in your very small world where you know it all. Peace 

2 hours ago, steven100 said:

it the same the world over so i don't know why you farang think this is only a thai thing.  Do you think any of the young beautiful women in the US with rich media moguls and tycoons would be there if they didn't have money.

60yr old bangs her everyday because he want it and he gives her the house and car and helps the mama & papa.

And...the brother, sister, grandpa, grandmom, cousins etc...do not forget them.

Oh yeah the neighbourhood straydogs as well:smile:

7 minutes ago, Wake Up said:

Catman I have lived the words that come out of your mouth and it was miserable and a waste of time. All knowing you are and I respectfully hope to never ever return to your world or be anything like you. But enjoy your control and telling everyone else what is right and what is wrong and generalizing the world. Comfortable you are in your very small world where you know it all. Peace 

Reading your comment i can only conclude you live still in a small world. Peace.

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:59 PM, scubascuba3 said:

I don't think taking a Thai girl back is a good idea. The main reason is there are loads of guys back home, younger, better looking and maybe more money. If it isn't true love then they may get a better offer

They will get a better offer.

What does True Love have to do with any of that?

3 hours ago, catman20 said:

dont thing so! 

if i decide to take on a full time girl it would be with someone that i could see that likes me and not cringes and pulls away from me when im near her,:cheesy: thats the point im trying to make to people like you. open your eyes please.

"People like you"?

Not only stupid but clairvoyant.

1 hour ago, PerkinsCuthbert said:

"People like you"?

Not only stupid but clairvoyant.

you wished you were as stupid as me!!!!!!!!! hahah and i dont have to be clairvoyant to see how successful you are in life and with women by the post you write.:cheesy::cheesy:

2 hours ago, Wake Up said:

Catman I have lived the words that come out of your mouth :cheesy::cheesy: Wake Up:cheesy:

you have no clue about having a great life if you did you would not write that rubbish and you would of enjoyed the life you say you had. one mans great life may not compare to another man great life. your obviously wasn't that good:cheesy::cheesy:

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 9:29 PM, swissie said:

In hindsight, sometimes it's not a good idea to take the lady to Europe. But like I said, all in hindsight.

Some Thai-Ladies never fully integrate. Others integrate quickly. It's those that eventually start to dwell on things like "Well, Hubby is basically an OK guy. But do I NEED him still? Once such thoughts start to emerge, there may be trouble ahead.

Can you "unglue" yourself from your job in Thailand, take a job back home? If not, you and I know what is likely to happen.
Good luck. Cheers.

PS: I took my Ex-wife to my home country. In hindsight: I shoulden't have. 

I was going to take my ex to my home country on a two year work visa so she could make some money while we lived there.

When she told me that all the money she earned there would be hers, and I would have to pay all costs, rent etc, I decided not to.

Turns out it was the only good decision I made in our marriage.

On 10/12/2017 at 9:29 PM, swissie said:

In hindsight, sometimes it's not a good idea to take the lady to Europe. But like I said, all in hindsight.

Some Thai-Ladies never fully integrate. Others integrate quickly. It's those that eventually start to dwell on things like "Well, Hubby is basically an OK guy. But do I NEED him still? Once such thoughts start to emerge, there may be trouble ahead.

Can you "unglue" yourself from your job in Thailand, take a job back home? If not, you and I know what is likely to happen.
Good luck. Cheers.

PS: I took my Ex-wife to my home country. In hindsight: I shoulden't have. 

I took two SEA women back to the states and both acclimated very well--but they both spoke English, had productive skills, were eager to experience new things and made friends easily. It is true some people, men and women, just cannot function in a different environment. I have relatives who are shocked; yes, actually shocked, that I live overseas. They say they simply could not function outside their white picket-fence suburbia. I have seen the foreign wives of some of my friends who simply cannot function without having friends from their own countries around them--they do not seem capable of making foreign friends. Many cannot eat other foods, watch other entertainment, listen to other music. If your spouse is similarly inclined, she will, no doubt, have issues.   As I read back over this, I recognize a similarity to many expats I know.

On 10/13/2017 at 9:08 AM, catman20 said:

YES!!

but it also helps if you have money. but im also well a wear if a lady is not interested in me and would not embarrass myself like i see many farangs do here :clap2:

If you would prefer not to embarrass yourself , take a course in English...

1 hour ago, catman20 said:

no need to mate, not being good academically did not stop me from becoming more successful than most people here....:clap2:

catman20 past time to take your medication, remember what the doctor said, take your medicine on time or you will get delusional.:cheesy:

11 minutes ago, colinneil said:

catman20 past time to take your medication, remember what the doctor said, take your medicine on time or you will get delusional.:cheesy:

as my father used to say to me WHEN THEIRS NO MORE TO BE SAID SOME FOOL ALWAYS SAYS IT :smile:

On 10/14/2017 at 5:57 AM, catman20 said:

Have you ever looked at male Thai farm workers?

On 10/12/2017 at 9:59 PM, scubascuba3 said:

I don't think taking a Thai girl back is a good idea. The main reason is there are loads of guys back home, younger, better looking and maybe more money. If it isn't true love then they may get a better offer

I don''t mind them moving on, I just don't want my house and car going with them.

Archived