The blues, wife seems to be gone

Birdman

16 hours ago, catman20 said:

if i meet a Thai lady with kids its me thats doing the running away bit.

I meant you should have kids with a Thai lady. I agree with you that I wouldn't want to deal with a Thai woman that already has baggage - I see lots of old farts here in relationships with Thai women who have 1 or 2 children from a previous marriage with a Thai. Sometimes there's even a third kid who's a cousin or something thrown into the mix.

I don't get why anyone would want to deal with this.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, jimster said:

I meant you should have kids with a Thai lady. I agree with you that I wouldn't want to deal with a Thai woman that already has baggage - I see lots of old farts here in relationships with Thai women who have 1 or 2 children from a previous marriage with a Thai. Sometimes there's even a third kid who's a cousin or something thrown into the mix.

In real life, Thai women have kids with farangs to guarantee the ATM keeps giving the baht to them, when if there were none the ATM would depart leaving said Thai woman with only what he had given her while they were together, as is the case with my ex.

1 hour ago, jimster said:

I see lots of old farts here in relationships with Thai women who have 1 or 2 children from a previous marriage with a Thai. Sometimes there's even a third kid who's a cousin or something thrown into the mix.

I'm OK with one previous kid (female only). Which is what I have, plus one of our own.

Two would have been a deal breaker.

Met a beautiful 22 year old earlier this year, she already had 4 kids and her tubes tied.

Good luck with that one!

On 10/14/2017 at 11:26 AM, catman20 said:

you wished you were as stupid as me!!!!!!!!! hahah and i dont have to be clairvoyant to see how successful you are in life and with women by the post you write.:cheesy::cheesy:

Can you ever respond to a post without adding the immature emoticons? Kind of tells us what kind of guy you really are I guess.

On 10/14/2017 at 2:33 PM, smotherb said:

I took two SEA women back to the states and both acclimated very well--but they both spoke English, had productive skills, were eager to experience new things and made friends easily. It is true some people, men and women, just cannot function in a different environment. I have relatives who are shocked; yes, actually shocked, that I live overseas. They say they simply could not function outside their white picket-fence suburbia. I have seen the foreign wives of some of my friends who simply cannot function without having friends from their own countries around them--they do not seem capable of making foreign friends. Many cannot eat other foods, watch other entertainment, listen to other music. If your spouse is similarly inclined, she will, no doubt, have issues.   As I read back over this, I recognize a similarity to many expats I know.

personally i cant imagine why i would spend time with let alone marry an individual with these limitations. 

4 hours ago, jimster said:

or having kids of your own in your late 50s up

2 hours ago, HooHaa said:

personally i cant imagine why i would spend time with let alone marry an individual with these limitations. 

Yeah, I wrote that thinking they were very naive limitations; then I realized that description fits many expats.

4 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

It doesn't help.  Money is a hindrance to finding something real/genuine.  If you have money you can never be 100% sure why she is with you.  If you don't, you can.

Money and power, the two greatest aphrodisiacs for women.

It doesn't help.  Money is a hindrance to finding something real/genuine.  If you have money you can never be 100% sure why she is with you.  If you don't, you can.

See how long genuine love lasts when hunger sets in...

Every have a dog you think loves you? Quit feeding it and see how long it hangs around.

Archived