Thaivisa exclusive: “Attempted murder" as "Australian" man punched by Thai in school says he is really British

webfact

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

More of a straight left than hook, but coming from his blind side, a cheap shot whatever it was :)

isn't every Thai confrontation always from the blind side and a cheap shot, however  - the only thing in this guys favour is he didn't need 6 mates to back him up - so a few brownie points there.

Whatever he is Aussie or Brit,he's in the shit ,up to his neck,

he should never have gotten the machete out of the car, who

knows why he even carried it in the car,he did not help himself

by all the lies he told,looks like the Thai guy is going to push it

for all he's worth,but he seems to have gotten off any charges

when he hit him by saying sorry.

regards Worgeordie

I am in no way condoning the violence perpetrated by the Aussie/Brit whatever he is BUT the fact remains that there was an assault on him in front of a Thai policeman - several in fact- followed by a threat from the Thai to kill the man. How does that not lead to an arrest on the spot when the police are witnesses?   And why is the Aussie/Brit the only one who has to post bail? 

34 minutes ago, Bobobirdiebuddy said:

Everyone is ragging on about the farang here but that sucker punch by the Thai still was a cheap shot.  And right in front of a cop who didn't do squat.  And from the punch vid, the Thai didn't look frightened at all, just pissed off.

He didn't look frightened because the idiot didn't have his machete in his hand and wasn't trying to run him over.

He did, however, have every right to be pissed off.

I would've been too if some wild-eyed, half-mummified old codger had put the fear of God into my daughter by smashing my car window with a machete and then trying to kill her dad with his car.

77 and ready for whatever...well ready......a sucker punch is blunt cowardly but so is diving in the back of your trunk to catch a blade to get even@77

My advice on the road is.........swear with your windows closed....if a guy comes out....sit tight and record....keep recording until they eventually get back in the car you just photographed to ensure its registration number....write time and place and report at the police station nearby!

Then just go home.

4 minutes ago, pookiki said:

I am in no way condoning the violence perpetrated by the Aussie/Brit whatever he is BUT the fact remains that there was an assault on him in front of a Thai policeman - several in fact- followed by a threat from the Thai to kill the man. How does that not lead to an arrest on the spot when the police are witnesses?   And why is the Aussie/Brit the only one who has to post bail? 

Maybe because the Thai lost his cool after being attacked by that idiot farang. We have something similar in Dutch law that if your attacked first and you react to that its a lesser crime then attacking someone first. Your brought into that position because of the first attack in no way are those two things the same and you can't separate the second attack from the first. 

So some blame goes to the Thai for sure.. but he is the victim here.. he would never have reacted this way if he was not attacked first. 

1 minute ago, hgma said:

77 and ready for whatever...well ready......a sucker punch is blunt cowardly but so is diving in the back of your trunk to catch a blade to get even@77

My advice on the road is.........swear with your windows closed....if a guy comes out....sit tight and record....keep recording until they eventually get back in the car you just photographed to ensure its registration number....write time and place and report at the police station nearby!

Then just go home.

My advice is just keep your own cool while others blow a fuse. Responding to idiots usually only makes it worse. 

I feel sorry for him, he's probably a decent guy who lost his temper in the wrong moment.

It depends a lot now on the Thai guy , as i'm afraid he can push a solid charge of attempted murder.

I've seen more footage of road rage in the last 2/3 months than in my whole life... Why don't people chill a bit ?

36 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

More of a straight left than hook, but coming from his blind side, a cheap shot whatever it was :)

I'm puzzled as to why some are more offended by the honour - or lack thereof - of the punch than they are by the fact this moron just tried to kill his assailant twice - once with a machete and again with a car.

Just now, mauGR1 said:

I feel sorry for him, he's probably a decent guy who lost his temper in the wrong moment.

It depends a lot now on the Thai guy , as i'm afraid he can push a solid charge of attempted murder.

I've seen more footage of road rage in the last 2/3 months than in my whole life... Why don't people chill a bit ?

I don't feel sorry for him at all.

He's not a decent guy; he's a whackjob

4 minutes ago, robblok said:

Maybe because the Thai lost his cool after being attacked by that idiot farang. We have something similar in Dutch law that if your attacked first and you react to that its a lesser crime then attacking someone first. Your brought into that position because of the first attack in no way are those two things the same and you can't separate the second attack from the first. 

So some blame goes to the Thai for sure.. but he is the victim here.. he would never have reacted this way if he was not attacked first. 

A "king hit" is a gutless thing to do whichever way you cut it, especially on a 77 year old man. Doubt if he would have done it if the guy had been a 6' 3" Hells Angel.

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

C'mon Robblok, the police have already intervened and are trying to sort out the facts.  You let the police do their job.  Assault is assault.  If attacked, a person surely has a right to defend him/herself.  The punch to the Brits head was not defensive.

Just now, giddyup said:

A "king hit" is a gutless thing to do whichever way you cut it, especially on a 77 year old man. Doubt if he would have done it if the guy had been a 6' 3" Hells Angel.

Your always the one talking about age discrimination.. guess that only counts when its in your disadvantage. Now I don't care that he is 77, he is the one who started it all.. first trying to kill someone with a car later with a machete and then people moan he gets punched.  I am normally pretty cool but I am not sure I would not have done the same thing as the Thai after someone runs me over with a car and then comes at me with a knife. I might see red at that time and loose control. 

2 minutes ago, pookiki said:

C'mon Robblok, the police have already intervened and are trying to sort out the facts.  You let the police do their job.  Assault is assault.  If attacked, a person surely has a right to defend him/herself.  The punch to the Brits head was not defensive.

Come on someone tries to kill you twice..and you stay cool and not retaliate... I know that I am a pretty laid back person but if someone tries to kill me twice there is a good chance i go after him too. Its called a heat of the moment decision because of actions of someone else. Seriously I have not thrown a punch for most of my adult life.. but I am sure that this would get my blood boiling. 

1 minute ago, robblok said:

Come on someone tries to kill you twice..and you stay cool and not retaliate... I know that I am a pretty laid back person but if someone tries to kill me twice there is a good chance i go after him too. Its called a heat of the moment decision because of actions of someone else. Seriously I have not thrown a punch for most of my adult life.. but I am sure that this would get my blood boiling. 

You'd probably only retaliate if he was 77.

He is guilty of attempted murder double the penalty for being British.

All he had to do was share the road and give way.

Using that machete like Rambo should give him three years in jail at least.

Hit with car and leave the scene is another five years.

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty

Lock him up. The public are in danger with him around.

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

The Thai picked his mark, an old man who wasn't even facing him, the height of cowardice, but pretty typical of Thai manhood in general.

Yeah so let's deflect the topic into yet another Thai bashing session, shall we?

If the farang was such a braveheart, why didn't he go up to the Thai's car and have it with him mano-e-mano?

1 hour ago, BEVUP said:

well,well,well This is one for the books

So now that everyone has dragged the Assies over the coals, they can now have a crack at the Poms' 

& this Pom is now in it up to his neck

While we're on the subject; the 'Thai' looks Chinese to me, and a gold-shop owner, gotta be!

2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You'd probably only retaliate if he was 77.

Oh giddy can't have it both ways constantly campaigning against age discrimination but the moment its in your favor you turn like a leaf in the wind. Not much of a backbone there.

I honestly don't know what I would have done, getting run over first then threatened with a knife by an old fool.. I would probably see red and I might have retaliated.. and i would not care if he was 77 or 27. At a moment like that all rationality leaves the mind. I have had it once before that someone pushed me over the edge.. I was 17 or so at that time.. the guy was lucky that after my initial attack my temper faded. It takes a lot to get me real angry.. but I believe getting run over and then threatened with a knife might do the trick. 

An extremely racist generalisation post about Thai men has been removed from this thread.

From the Forum Rules:

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

Any more posts of this nature, and the offending member(s) will receive suspension from the Forum.

You have been warned.

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Oh giddy can't have it both ways constantly campaigning against age discrimination but the moment its in your favor you turn like a leaf in the wind. Not much of a backbone there.

I honestly don't know what I would have done, getting run over first then threatened with a knife by an old fool.. I would probably see red and I might have retaliated.. and i would not care if he was 77 or 27. At a moment like that all rationality leaves the mind. I have had it once before that someone pushed me over the edge.. I was 17 or so at that time.. the guy was lucky that after my initial attack my temper faded. It takes a lot to get me real angry.. but I believe getting run over and then threatened with a knife might do the trick. 

You have no idea what provoked the falang in the first place, he claims the Thai tried to run him off the road, so maybe he was justified in his actions. Anyone who sucker punches an old man is certainly no hero though, I suppose tipping him out of a wheelchair or kicking his crutches away would be justified as well?

10 minutes ago, Birdbrain said:

He is guilty of attempted murder double the penalty for being British.

All he had to do was share the road and give way.

Using that machete like Rambo should give him three years in jail at least.

Hit with car and leave the scene is another five years.

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty

Lock him up. The public are in danger with him around.

The name... rather apropos...:coffee1:    

Archived