Thaivisa exclusive: “Attempted murder" as "Australian" man punched by Thai in school says he is really British

webfact

38 minutes ago, Russell17au said:

I agree with you Greenchair that the Brit did not attack the Thai guy with the machete but he attacked the car with the machete and the injuries to the Thai guy's arms were not of the result of an attack with the machete

He got the scrapes on his arms from getting catapulted into the windshield after the Brit rammed into him. And for those that say he jumped up and landed on the hood I suggest they try running backwards fast enough to leap over the hood to hit windshield hard enough to break it. Its made to withstand impact even Arnold Swasenager couldn't punch thru a windshield. It was explained they used a hydraulic arm in the movie. Plus I have seen vids of guys doing the jump on hood scam they don;t get hit hard enough to break windshield or somersault over the roof of the car like the Thai guy did.

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What we need is both guys charged for same offense.

Its just becoming a circus clearly it shows attack on car swing at the guy.

Funny how no one as footage of the Thai guy throwing a punch at the Brit.

They are both as bad as each other 

I still think the passenger in Thai car had  more to do with his response 

To a degree both parties concerned are responsible for what happened but I feel the Brit just lost it completely and went way over the top when he got the machete out of his motor and then tried to run the guy down!

Thai bloke was in the wrong by striking the Brit in front of the cops...(but who could blame him)?

Two idiots who should be banned from driving at least if not more!

4 minutes ago, clashpie said:

To a degree both parties concerned are responsible for what happened but I feel the Brit just lost it completely and went way over the top when he got the machete out of his motor and then tried to run the guy down!

Thai bloke was in the wrong by striking the Brit in front of the cops...(but who could blame him)?

Two idiots who should be banned from driving at least if not more!

Who can blame him?  Me.  Well not so much blame him, as hold him legally responsible.  There is no defense, as he was fully engaged in the road rage incident, and looks like the initiator because of his dangerous driving.  Any mitigation evaporated when he assualted the nut with a particularly vicious punch, and then showed intent to add more.  Sorry, but provocation cuts no ice under these circumstances.

Let me add that they are both as bad as each other.

4 hours ago, Russell17au said:

I agree with you Greenchair that the Brit did not attack the Thai guy with the machete but he attacked the car with the machete and the injuries to the Thai guy's arms were not of the result of an attack with the machete

I don't think the Thai guy was too frightened of the machete. You may have noticed he got out of his car while the Brit was waving his machete around. Was he stupid or just didn't perceive a major threat? The machete was for show (intimidation) IMO. He may have damaged the car with it, but had no intentions to kill anyone with it.

7 hours ago, i claudius said:

Your right, but truth be told most of them originated in other countrys and only came to live in Britain

True. I remember reading about that in Bede's Historia ecclesiastica gentis Anglorum.

2 hours ago, norfolkandchance said:

‘Everyone will be famous for 15 minutes’. Andy Warhol has a lots to answer for.

He basically copied the concept of 15 minutes of fame from the Harley Lyrics which were written in 1325, the original phrase being, a nine days' wonder.

Archived