Jump to content
BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

webfact

Thaivisa exclusive: “Attempted murder" as "Australian" man punched by Thai in school says he is really British

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Maybe because the Thai lost his cool after being attacked by that idiot farang. We have something similar in Dutch law that if your attacked first and you react to that its a lesser crime then attacking someone first. Your brought into that position because of the first attack in no way are those two things the same and you can't separate the second attack from the first. 


So some blame goes to the Thai for sure.. but he is the victim here.. he would never have reacted this way if he was not attacked first. 

C'mon Robblok, the police have already intervened and are trying to sort out the facts.  You let the police do their job.  Assault is assault.  If attacked, a person surely has a right to defend him/herself.  The punch to the Brits head was not defensive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, giddyup said:

A "king hit" is a gutless thing to do whichever way you cut it, especially on a 77 year old man. Doubt if he would have done it if the guy had been a 6' 3" Hells Angel.

Your always the one talking about age discrimination.. guess that only counts when its in your disadvantage. Now I don't care that he is 77, he is the one who started it all.. first trying to kill someone with a car later with a machete and then people moan he gets punched.  I am normally pretty cool but I am not sure I would not have done the same thing as the Thai after someone runs me over with a car and then comes at me with a knife. I might see red at that time and loose control. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pookiki said:

C'mon Robblok, the police have already intervened and are trying to sort out the facts.  You let the police do their job.  Assault is assault.  If attacked, a person surely has a right to defend him/herself.  The punch to the Brits head was not defensive.

Come on someone tries to kill you twice..and you stay cool and not retaliate... I know that I am a pretty laid back person but if someone tries to kill me twice there is a good chance i go after him too. Its called a heat of the moment decision because of actions of someone else. Seriously I have not thrown a punch for most of my adult life.. but I am sure that this would get my blood boiling. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Your always the one talking about age discrimination.. guess that only counts when its in your disadvantage.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, robblok said:

Come on someone tries to kill you twice..and you stay cool and not retaliate... I know that I am a pretty laid back person but if someone tries to kill me twice there is a good chance i go after him too. Its called a heat of the moment decision because of actions of someone else. Seriously I have not thrown a punch for most of my adult life.. but I am sure that this would get my blood boiling. 

You'd probably only retaliate if he was 77.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Thai Ron said:

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

He forgot to mention that the guy was sucker punched, nothing to do with discrimination, pure cowardice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is guilty of attempted murder double the penalty for being British.

All he had to do was share the road and give way.

Using that machete like Rambo should give him three years in jail at least.

Hit with car and leave the scene is another five years.

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty

Lock him up. The public are in danger with him around.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

The Thai picked his mark, an old man who wasn't even facing him, the height of cowardice, but pretty typical of Thai manhood in general.

Yeah so let's deflect the topic into yet another Thai bashing session, shall we?

If the farang was such a braveheart, why didn't he go up to the Thai's car and have it with him mano-e-mano?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BEVUP said:

well,well,well This is one for the books

So now that everyone has dragged the Assies over the coals, they can now have a crack at the Poms' 

& this Pom is now in it up to his neck

While we're on the subject; the 'Thai' looks Chinese to me, and a gold-shop owner, gotta be!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, giddyup said:

You'd probably only retaliate if he was 77.

Oh giddy can't have it both ways constantly campaigning against age discrimination but the moment its in your favor you turn like a leaf in the wind. Not much of a backbone there.

 

I honestly don't know what I would have done, getting run over first then threatened with a knife by an old fool.. I would probably see red and I might have retaliated.. and i would not care if he was 77 or 27. At a moment like that all rationality leaves the mind. I have had it once before that someone pushed me over the edge.. I was 17 or so at that time.. the guy was lucky that after my initial attack my temper faded. It takes a lot to get me real angry.. but I believe getting run over and then threatened with a knife might do the trick. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An extremely racist generalisation post about Thai men has been removed from this thread.

 

From the Forum Rules:

 

11) You will not post slurs, degrading or overly negative comments directed towards Thailand, specific locations, Thai institutions such as the judicial or law enforcement system, Thai culture, Thai people or any other group on the basis of race, nationality, religion, gender or sexual orientation.

 

Any more posts of this nature, and the offending member(s) will receive suspension from the Forum.

 

You have been warned.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, robblok said:

Oh giddy can't have it both ways constantly campaigning against age discrimination but the moment its in your favor you turn like a leaf in the wind. Not much of a backbone there.

 

I honestly don't know what I would have done, getting run over first then threatened with a knife by an old fool.. I would probably see red and I might have retaliated.. and i would not care if he was 77 or 27. At a moment like that all rationality leaves the mind. I have had it once before that someone pushed me over the edge.. I was 17 or so at that time.. the guy was lucky that after my initial attack my temper faded. It takes a lot to get me real angry.. but I believe getting run over and then threatened with a knife might do the trick. 

You have no idea what provoked the falang in the first place, he claims the Thai tried to run him off the road, so maybe he was justified in his actions. Anyone who sucker punches an old man is certainly no hero though, I suppose tipping him out of a wheelchair or kicking his crutches away would be justified as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Birdbrain said:

He is guilty of attempted murder double the penalty for being British.

All he had to do was share the road and give way.

Using that machete like Rambo should give him three years in jail at least.

Hit with car and leave the scene is another five years.

Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty, Guilty

Lock him up. The public are in danger with him around.

The name... rather apropos...:coffee1:    

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am waiting for the next twist to this tale .There has got to be something .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...