LOS......?

Charlescheap

The Philippines is catching up fast........And the prices as far as as beer n girls go are the cheapest in Asia...........pity about the food........you cant win them all........accommodation a bit pricey also for what it is....... But damn those girls know how to rock n roll ((( :

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Charlescheap said:

Malaysia hotel was fun.......Soi Ngam Duphli..........Characters right left n central.........Birds weren't bad also.  ( :      Everybody had a story.......Brilliant.

Indeed. I spent a lot of time there until Patpong went downhill. Loved the crazy films on their private TV and all the Patpong girls would come and hang out in the restaurant after work.

I was never crazy about Nana, but it became the popular area for awhile and had more to do in the daytime. The disco in the back and the parking lot were really wild and cheap.

2 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Depends on your perspective.

If your idea of utopia is cheap booze and hookers then I can understand why you might be less than happy at the direction the country's heading in.

Yeah, but there's always the Philippines.

I haven't even tried Latin America yet, and Spain full of cheap booze and hookers with 35% 'youth' unemployment.

So many women ....... so little time .........hola!

1 minute ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Yeah, but there's always the Philippines.

I haven't even tried Latin America yet, and Spain full of cheap booze and hookers with 35% 'youth' unemployment.

So many women ....... so little time .........hola!

Can't really say I care.

No interest in hookers and I hardly drink

Archived