Mark Zuckerberg Has No Plans To visit Thailand Or Prayuth: Facebook

snoop1130

12 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Wasn't it the PM himself who said this meeting would happen? Brilliant. I did wonder if this was really going to happen. I look forward to the 'misunderstanding' comments from god knows who in the government. 

How do you misunderstand someone saying they want to meet when they didn't say that? 

Thai people will not question. They will accept it was a misunderstanding.

Probably what happened was that they talked with the wrong Mark Zuckerberb 55555566

28 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

Prayuth should be charged under the Computer Crimes Act for publishing false information and misleading the country for personal gain and publicity. Although it may take some time to remove the eggs off his face first..again!!

Maybe he will be once he's ousted & skips town. Seems to be the norm here.

Wasn't it Zuckerburg who posted a spaghetti of cables on poles following his last visit?  (Honeymoon?) Prayuth was not happy about the negative comments at the time. Mark would do well to avoid Thaialnd as he could be prosecuted for bringing the country into disrepute.

Just now, tominbkk said:

His wife is Thai, right?

I was at that little mall on Thonglor where Villa is, forgot its name.  We went bowling one day after work.  A couple lanes down I swore it was Zuk, but I thought that preposterous.  A few days later it was in the news in was in BKK.  That was maybe 6-7 years ago.

17 minutes ago, Chang_paarp said:

Wasn't it Zuckerburg who posted a spaghetti of cables on poles following his last visit?  (Honeymoon?) Prayuth was not happy about the negative comments at the time. Mark would do well to avoid Thaialnd as he could be prosecuted for bringing the country into disrepute.

Wouldn't that be something. As if Prayuth could touch Zuckerburg. He better have a lot of money & support to back him up if he tries.

A post containing a link to Bangkok Post has been removed:

26) The Bangkok Post and Phuketwan do not allow quotes from their news articles or other material to appear on Thaivisa.com. Neither do they allow links to their publications. Posts from members containing quotes from or links to Bangkok Post or Phuketwan publications will be deleted from the forum.

These restrictions are put in place by the above publications, not Thaivisa.com
In rare cases, forum Administrators or the news team may use these sources under special permission.

Posts containing disallowed references toward the current government have been removed as well. 

Archived