"Lovely woman" shot in the head by boyfriend she spurned because of booze

webfact

"Lovely woman" shot in the head by boyfriend she spurned because of booze

4.jpg

Picture source: Sanook

A woman was shot three times in the head in the car park of the Chainat electrical authority yesterday.

The shooter is believed to be her boyfriend from Nakorn Sawan.

Friends told reporters that the victim had refused to marry him because of his drinking.

She gave him an ultimatum - stop boozing or lose me.

He decided to shoot her instead, they claimed.

Muang Chainat police found 34 year old Patsanan by her car in the car park. She was an engineer of the Provincial Electrical Authority (PEA).

She was dead from three shots of a gun of an as yet unknown caliber.

Friend Wanphen said that she had only moved to Chainat from Nakorn Sawan four months ago but she already had many friends and was a playful and lovely woman.

They had just been seeing her off yesterday over a meal because she had to return home to Nakorn Sawan to do a course.

Three shots were heard and they saw the car of her boyfriend Krit speeding away from the scene. He is a PEA worker in Nakorn Sawan.

Wanphen said that Patsanan had refused to marry Krit because of his drinking and told him to stop.

Source: Sanook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-19

2 minutes ago, RichardColeman said:

Funny, people on here seem to think death penalty is too harsh. I think it's fair to say he would deserve it.

In clear cut cases such as this I think the Death Penalty is a fair and just penalty.

Why bother attempting to rehabilitate this animal, he has proven he is not worthy of being part of humanity. Remove him from the possibility of ever being able to do the same thing again. 

1 minute ago, richard_smith237 said:

In clear cut cases such as this I think the Death Penalty is a fair and just penalty.

Why bother attempting to rehabilitate this animal, he has proven he is not worthy of being part of humanity. Remove him from the possibility of ever being able to do the same thing again. 

totally agree - clear cut, any doubt - never

Thai logic at work here,i like the booze,i like her,but hey hang on i have this gun,put on Jimi Hendrix 'hey Joe',drink some lao khao,, then baam. Probably because as a boy as many Thai boys[not all], he was never smacked, told off, or scolded for anything he did,like my ex wife's son,the Little emporer syndrome.

7 hours ago, tracker1 said:

Just another that can't take no for an answer ! in this case he wasn't prepared to give up the booze

Pity he didn't stop and think that he would be giving the booze a miss while spending a few years in clink :-(  :burp:

7 hours ago, Thaiwrath said:

Totally tragic. R.I.P..

I'm sure someone here is going to tell us "it happens everywhere" ?

I was thinking as I read the story 'I want to believe that this happens everywhere, I want to believe that it isn't some deeply ingrained problem in the Thai male physche.' I'm just not sure if I can though. ?

I remember I was sitting eating in a food court once when I saw two kids (a girl and a boy) messing about with a water fountain. The dad came up to the two kids and smacked the girl shouting at her to stop. He did nothing to the boy. Sad.

17 minutes ago, paul18620 said:

And still  Thailand wants to ban Farang owing guns maybe they should re-think this as its the Thais that are killing there own people and loved ones and even family.

.. And how Farangs owning guns are going to solve the problem ?

48 minutes ago, paul18620 said:

And still  Thailand wants to ban Farang owing guns maybe they should re-think this as its the Thais that are killing there own people and loved ones and even family.

Yes. Let's have the figures of gun crimes committed by we aliens compared to those committed by Thais. Now, I wonder which figure is higher........

Seems like the lady wasn't even leaving this loser for someone else.  She just wanted him without his drink problem and probably would have still allowed him to have the odd one, if he cut out the binge drinking.  He didn't even have the guts to pull the trigger on himself after killing her for no reason.  He probably thinks a wai to her family at the crime reenactment and a B500 fine will sort it all out.  Then he can get back to his blackso.    

Archived