Suspected German pedophiles arrested in Pattaya

snoop1130

Suspected German pedophiles arrested in Pattaya

10xhhyu.png

Police have arrested two German men in Pattaya on charges related to pedophilipa involving children under 15 years old.

Officers from the Department of Special Investigations and Pattaya police arrested the men at two houses in the Naklua area of Pattaya at 10.30am on Thursday morning Oct 19.

Officials from the German embassy in Bangkok were also present.

At the first property police arrested Uwe Erich Donflein, 53, and took DNA samples. The property was also searched and various items taken as evidence.

At a second property located in the same housing development, Ludwig Wolf Rudiger, 60, was arrested and a camera and mobile phone were taken as evidence. A DNA sample was also taken.

Both men deny the allegations, Thai media reported.

This is a developing news story. Check back for further updates.

Source: http://www.tnews.co.th/contents/o/369785

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-19

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

Any chance of waiting for the results of the DNA tests first?

Doesn't matter, his name is already out there and forever connected with this stuff. Even if he's innocent, he's never going to clear his image ever again. Thanks to Thai media and TV for doing the same.

1 minute ago, KittenKong said:

It is frighteningly easy to make allegations of this type, and even more frighteningly hard to refute them.

.......but in this case, as they have taken DNA I would assume that they have samples to compare it with, in which case that should go a long way towards proving their guilt or innocence, as would finding images on their phones.

If found guilty, I hope they get what they deserve, if not, and they have previously been charged as Paedophiles in their home country, I hope they get what they deserve, because ALL Paedophiles should not be allowed in this country, or allowed to travel outside of any state within their country IMO

Why its hurting some viewers? If the news is correct he should be exposed and get punishment period. It seems any damn news about African, Asians, Indians, Arabs some of the readers cant control their temptations of writing silly comments,

2 minutes ago, Nemesis7 said:

If the news is correct he should be exposed and get punishment period.

Well the news is correct, they are suspects and they have been arrested.

Quite right that if and when they are proved to be guilty, they should get punishment and the severest punishment at that, which, in light of their age should mean them leaving jail in a box. Wherever they're from isn't relevant.

Kneejerk lynching suggestions, before any evidence has been processed leads to the type of situation that arose in Plymouth a while back.

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2000/aug/30/childprotection.society

22 minutes ago, oldgent said:

for all you pedos out there there,s no smoke without fire, police just don,t go around 

arresting men without some cause

But they do get the wrong people sometimes and also the "accuser" is sometimes "accusing" for dubious reasons.

Can't comment on this case but it has happened before and an innocent man's life was torn apart after being named on Thai media.

47 minutes ago, Mickmouse1 said:

How about all these Thai Pimps who supply the children? ?

Without the lowlife customers there would be no pimps supplying the children.

23 minutes ago, oldgent said:

for all you pedos out there there,s no smoke without fire, police just don,t go around 

Wish that was so but this is Thailand and many innocent people are arrested and jailed if they cannot buy their way out of trouble.

Just now, mark01 said:

But they do get the wrong people sometimes and also the "accuser" is sometimes "accusing" for dubious reasons.

Can't comment on this case but it has happened before and an innocent man's life was torn apart after being named on Thai media.

Unfortunately every war has casualties.

37 minutes ago, oldgent said:

Yes, they do.

An accusation is enough to destroy a guy's life, even if innocent.

Happens quite a lot.

And the ladies making the accusations go scot-free.

54 minutes ago, Blue Muton said:

.......but in this case, as they have taken DNA I would assume that they have samples to compare it with, in which case that should go a long way towards proving their guilt or innocence, as would finding images on their phones.

So you're saying that if they have samples to compare with that's enough to make them guilty.

Strange logic.

53 minutes ago, oldgent said:

Sorry but you're an idiot ! My ex thai wife in uk accused me of the abuse of my own kids, I was arrested, thrown in prison for a night, my house searched, my computers searched and banned from any contact with my kids for 6 months until fully investigated. When everything  came back clear and shown not to be true - and her with a record of perjury - I rightly went through the courts and my kids have their father back. So you are very wrong. VERY WRONG.

1 hour ago, kandi said:

Doesn't matter, his name is already out there and forever connected with this stuff. Even if he's innocent, he's never going to clear his image ever again. Thanks to Thai media and TV for doing the same.

Yeah, absolutely idiotic to go out with the names before due process..

Their lives destroyed now forever, guilty or not.

Just imagine how easy it is to accuse somone of this and destroy their lives.

1 minute ago, Bill Miller said:

"Innocent until proven guilty" is the official stance of Thai jurisprudence.
How well that is practiced I cannot say.
The same principle is supposed to be the core of American due process... unless, I guess, you are non white.

The american justice system cant handle the case load .. So there's strong incentives in place to plead guilty.. And people of color usually take the guilty plea instead of risking court.. Oh and you might have to wait 3 years or so until you get your day in court.. Meanwhile u are locked up.

1 hour ago, oldgent said:

Could be some sort of blackmail/scam that went wrong... Its pattaya.. Filled with honest good hearted people and cops.

1 hour ago, Blue Muton said:

Yes they take one sample of your toenail, and one from your fingernail. If they match you're done.

Archived