Suspected German pedophiles arrested in Pattaya

snoop1130

1 hour ago, oldgent said:

for all you pedos out there there,s no smoke without fire, police just don,t go around 

arresting men without some cause

You obviously haven't been in town long. The entire Women and Childrens protection division in Banglamung got sacked a while back, because they were doing precisely that. Their only motive to arrest anyone and everyone they could was a failed "pay per arrest" scheme. Of 400 arrests (with all bar a few of the complaints made by a single person, from an NGO, who was being paid 480,000 Baht a month), only 3 resulted in a conviction. You can thank the Americans for that scheme.

I don't like Pedos any more than the next man, but I do like to see the guilty convicted and those not convicted allowed to keep their privacy until they are, given the repercussions of such allegations.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, kandi said:

Doesn't matter, his name is already out there and forever connected with this stuff. Even if he's innocent, he's never going to clear his image ever again. Thanks to Thai media and TV for doing the same.

Perhaps the arrest requests came from Germany? The police wouldn't normally ask the Embassy to come to witness the correct arrest procedures...

8 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

You obviously haven't been in town long. The entire Women and Childrens protection division in Banglamung got sacked a while back, because they were doing precisely that. Their only motive to arrest anyone and everyone they could was a failed "pay per arrest" scheme. Of 400 arrests (with all bar a few of the complaints made by a single person, from an NGO, who was being paid 480,000 Baht a month), only 3 resulted in a conviction. You can thank the Americans for that scheme.

I don't like Pedos any more than the next man, but I do like to see the guilty convicted and those not convicted allowed to keep their privacy until they are, given the repercussions of such allegations.

don,t know about that but do agree about names being with held until prove guilty

What's surprising is the few arrests made of kiddy diddlers. It's common knowledge that there is a huge number of pedos in Thailand. Unfortunately most of these come from Europe and the U.S. This isn't personal. The record speaks for itself. Pedos must face the full wrath of the law!

1 hour ago, oldgent said:

for all you pedos out there there,s no smoke without fire, police just don,t go around 

You have great confidence in Thai law enforcers. That's a pretty naive comment actually. It is easy enough to have the police at your door based on someone saying whatever they like. With the new military government, as long as some army personnel are present, no search warrant is required.

I had a nasty Thai neighbour report to the police that I was using drugs. I had a 5 man search party in my house (2 army, 3 police and 1 city hall) searching my house without a search warrant. They found nothing as I don't even drink alcohol, nevermind use drugs, (they found lots of vitamin supplements and protein powder) but the point is it's very easy to have the police at your door these days when search warrants aren't required. They can plant drugs too.

1 minute ago, tropo said:

You have great confidence in Thai law enforcers. That's a pretty naive comment actually. It is easy enough to have the police at your door based on someone saying whatever they like. With the new military government, as long as some army personnel are present, no search warrant is required.

I had a nasty Thai neighbour report to the police that I was using drugs. I had a 5 man search party in my house (2 army, 3 police and 1 city hall) searching my house without a search warrant. They found nothing as I don't even drink alcohol, nevermind use drugs, but the point is it's very easy to have the police at your door these days when search warrants aren't required. They can plant drugs too.

like everything in life wherever you are there is good and there is bad. 

17 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

What's surprising is the few arrests made of kiddy diddlers. It's common knowledge that there is a huge number of pedos in Thailand. Unfortunately most of these come from Europe and the U.S. This isn't personal. The record speaks for itself. Pedos must face the full wrath of the law!

Gee! There are some uninformed posters out there tonight. Perhaps you could provide us with a link that shows how US and Europeans outnumber the horrible amount of Pedo stories we have had showing the locals are seriously organised and bang at it predators.

I do agree there are loads of them out there and that they need serious repercussions, but your assertion of where it comes from is way off the mark.

Although I will grant you that 2 out of the 3 convicted foreign pedos in pattaya over the last FOUR years did originate from where you mention.

15 minutes ago, oldgent said:

like everything in life wherever you are there is good and there is bad. 

It has nothing to do with what's good or bad. The point is it doesn't take a lot for any Thai person to have police search a house and take people away for questioning. No search warrants are required. That's the way things are. You said there has to be smoke because police wouldn't do that if there wasn't.

4 minutes ago, hyku1147 said:

Once convicted, any pedophile should receive a mandatory 25 to life - with  no protective custody.

It's a bit soon to start discussing their sentence. You can't convict them on the basis of a media report on Thaivisa.

2 hours ago, Mickmouse1 said:

How about all these Thai Pimps who supply the children? ?

So two wrongs make a right? Or how do you know the Thais, if involved, are not arrested in due course? You seem to be bitter that these pedos have been arrested.

4 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Gee! There are some uninformed posters out there tonight. Perhaps you could provide us with a link that shows how US and Europeans outnumber the horrible amount of Pedo stories we have had showing the locals are seriously organised and bang at it predators.

I do agree there are loads of them out there and that they need serious repercussions, but your assertion of where it comes from is way off the mark.

Although I will grant you that 2 out of the 3 convicted foreign pedos in pattaya over the last FOUR years did originate from where you mention.

I will provide you with a single link. I repeat; this is not personal. 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2325416

Read it full. It is the reflex defense mechanism that kicks in every time we do something that bothers me. Somehow we are innocent!  We have been set up! The police dont know how to do their jobs! What makes it so sick is that we are quick to judge  non Caucasians as guilty any chance we get. Denial isn't going to cut it. Most kiddy diddlers are from Europe and the US. That's a fact. 

12 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Perhaps you could provide us with a link that shows how US and Europeans outnumber the horrible amount of Pedo stories we have had showing the locals are seriously organised and bang at it predators.

Absolutely.  The difference is that the foreign paedophiles are hunted whereas the local ones get swept under the carpet and carry on regardless!

To the makers (cannot really say journalists here) of Thaivisa: If you have any respect for basic human rights (which apparently you don't have) you don't publish names as long as the two persons in this case are not proven to be pedophiles. If they are convicted in a "real" court case, they deserve their punishment, without any doubt. But as long as anybody knows if they've committed that crime and they're convicted felons, they're innocent. So, stop naming suspects with their full name please. It's not because Thai laws allow you to do so that you have to lower yourself to that level. Goodday!

5 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

I will provide you with a single link. I repeat; this is not personal. 

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=2325416

Read it full. It is the reflex defense mechanism that kicks in every time we do something that bothers me. Somehow we are innocent!  We have been set up! The police dont know how to do their jobs! What makes it so sick is that we are quick to judge  non Caucasians as guilty any chance we get. Denial isn't going to cut it. Most kiddy diddlers are from Europe and the US. That's a fact. 

Did I mention in a previous post an NGO employee that made over 400 complaints? Go check that article again and see the NGO mentioned in the same paragraph as the US department of justice. Then check to see if you can find any trace of that NGO existing any more! Someone made serious money over the whole thing though.

I additionally note the article carries absolutely no details whatsoever on actual convictions, only allegations and arrests. I work with a lawyer, I am a prison visitor for 10 years, so I really do know what I am talking about on conviction numbers in Pattaya. Thais in Nong Plalai on sex offences out number foreigners more than 30 to 1. So your "That's a fact" statement is actually not factual in the slightest.

Interesting, reading up on this subject. It certainly pays to be very careful not just in Thailand, but anywhere in the world, if in the habit of 

chasing younger girls. As we grow older we might just loose proper age-judgement? Lots of articles in local and international press lately about 

countries with a raising problem in this pedo-respect. Just a few days ago in major national paper. Always asking myself,  are real pedophiles more sick or more criminal. Or are they sick until they become criminals. Not such a clear defined subject. Abuse of anybody is disgusting, abuse of a child ore helpless animal even more. If this can be strictly defined by age, I am not sure, but somehow the law needs to be written down. Certainly pimping parents are as disgusting, where does that definition start? Is poverty an excuse for prostitution? Another, much more complicated matter, if we really start thinking about it.......???  Are we helpers or are we abusers, taking advantage of poverty, lack of education and availability? etc. etc. I am generalizing, with WE I mean concerned parties :-)

Will not comment on other local hazards, most of us know them......:-)  Personally never been interested in pay for play really. Plenty of nice "regular" girls anywhere in the world......

Now something  always surprises me: What a big number of "informed people" have no clue about reality here, even friends who lived here for many years, still with their double-pink glasses.....Good night.  MS>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Age_of_consent

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_sex_tourism

2 hours ago, mark01 said:

But they do get the wrong people sometimes and also the "accuser" is sometimes "accusing" for dubious reasons.

Can't comment on this case but it has happened before and an innocent man's life was torn apart after being named on Thai media.

Agreed Mark01,

And for those who don't read below, and there are plenty more cases of this happening in Thailand.This is NOT an isolated case.

I do not say on this occasion but you have to be careful of Thai news and Thai police reports. IF guilty, do what must/needs to be done!!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2532621/British-charity-worker-falsely-accused-paedophile-police-Thailand-released-spending-14-months-hell-prison.html

and these are the filthy tricks the Thai police get up to to try obtain a false conviction:

http://www.andrew-drummond.com/2014/01/set-up-by-his-fake-lawyer-man-wrongly.html

31 minutes ago, Charlie1 said:

To the makers (cannot really say journalists here) of Thaivisa: If you have any respect for basic human rights (which apparently you don't have) you don't publish names as long as the two persons in this case are not proven to be pedophiles. If they are convicted in a "real" court case, they deserve their punishment, without any doubt. But as long as anybody knows if they've committed that crime and they're convicted felons, they're innocent. So, stop naming suspects with their full name please. It's not because Thai laws allow you to do so that you have to lower yourself to that level. Goodday!

Good point, unfortunately these kind of reports (sex, violence etc.) seem to attract the most attention and the most clicks / money. Just look at the "Aussie/Brit machete-case". Just more interesting if it gets made more personal with photos, names, nationalities etc. 

On the other side, TV still is a great help for many and for many just easy-entertainment. My personal feel is, that so many good-old guys have become less active on TV or have left and this really can be felt. Maybe it just adjusts automatically to the changing Thailand/Pattaya.   MS>

28 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Did I mention in a previous post an NGO employee that made over 400 complaints? Go check that article again and see the NGO mentioned in the same paragraph as the US department of justice. Then check to see if you can find any trace of that NGO existing any more! Someone made serious money over the whole thing though.

I additionally note the article carries absolutely no details whatsoever on actual convictions, only allegations and arrests. I work with a lawyer, I am a prison visitor for 10 years, so I really do know what I am talking about on conviction numbers in Pattaya. Thais in Nong Plalai on sex offences out number foreigners more than 30 to 1. So your "That's a fact" statement is actually not factual in the slightest.

Unless you can send me a link that shows that non Europeans/American s are heavier on the pedo scene in SEA or Thailand then I will maintain that Europeans and Americans overwhelmingly dominate it. Here is another link. Send me yours. 

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/news/breakingnews/30314396

3 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

Special Investigations and Pattaya police arrested the men at two houses in the Naklua area of Pattaya at 10.30am on Thursday morning Oct 19.

Officials from the German embassy in Bangkok were also present.

That's a first..I think,

I had not heard of embassy official's being present (I take it to represent their nationals) in any other case.

Just as well they weren't British, you would have a hard job getting anyone from that Embassy to leave the Coffee shop / Bar...especially on a Friday.

14 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

Unless you can send me a link that shows that non Europeans/American s are heavier on the pedo scene in SEA or Thailand then I will maintain that Europeans and Americans overwhelmingly dominate it. Here is another link. Send me yours. 

Why argue? The rich and powerful prey on the children of the weak and poor. But some Thais are rich too.

18 minutes ago, Machiavelli said:

<deleted> is that link? Seriously? It has nothing whatsoever to do with the situation in Thailand! It is talking about stuff overseas, reported by a Thai newspaper. If that is the best connection to local activity you can come up with, stop posting or at least posting utterly bullshit links.You made the statement about what is the supposed situation here with farang pedos everywhere, so it is up to you to put up or shut up. Or just go to your nearest prison and ask them where the pedos they have locked up came from. I know the answer, and for the overwhelming majority, it ain't from far away.

3 hours ago, Nemesis7 said:

Why its hurting some viewers? If the news is correct he should be exposed and get punishment period. It seems any damn news about African, Asians, Indians, Arabs some of the readers cant control their temptations of writing silly comments,

It is about paedophiles not Africans, Asians, Indians, or Arabs. This is a forum and by definition invites peoples opinions whether you like them or not ...

I remember a few years ago a bloke we knew in the bar getting arrested fot doing his 16 year old step daughter.he said he was getting set up.cost him b150,000 but at the time it was a better exchange rate(had to get that in) a lot of people believed him but 1 night in the bar he was pissed & admitted to it.said he was doing it for 2 years.i gave him a right slagging off & did every time  i saw him.he knew how old she was as she was his step daughter.

4 hours ago, oldgent said:

are you suggesting that every single person that is arrested is guilty?  because that might just be one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

9 minutes ago, dfdgfdfdgs said:

are you suggesting that every single person that is arrested is guilty?  because that might just be one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

No... maybe you misunderstand what i have posted, if you have read all the posts you will find

the answer. it is so easy for someone to accuse you of an offence therefore the police have to

react.

Archived