About 1,000 Nigerians in Thailand prison –Ambassador

webfact

That there are a lot of people who come to Thailand to exploit. Nigerian drug dealers,  Ugandan  prostitutes,  Russian ATM scammers,  British boiler room operators etc.  etc.

Some of the exploitors come from wealthier countries and appear to avoid the consequences of their crimes.  Others, Burmese for example, come from poorer countries and a pay dearly for their crimes, or for the crimes they have been made scapegoats of.

The average income of N/A, European and Australian's is easily 5 times that of Thais and yet plenty of whites commit crimes in Thailand.  Before pontificating about how horrible poor black crime is, take a look at how bad rich white crime is in Thailand.

2 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

That there are a lot of people who come to Thailand to exploit. Nigerian drug dealers,  Ugandan  prostitutes,  Russian ATM scammers,  British boiler room operators etc.  etc.

Some of the exploitors come from wealthier countries and appear to avoid the consequences of their crimes.  Others, Burmese for example, come from poorer countries and a pay dearly for their crimes, or for the crimes they have been made scapegoats of.

The average income of N/A, European and Australian's is easily 5 times that of Thais and yet plenty of whites commit crimes in Thailand.  Before pontificating about how horrible poor black crime is, take a look at how bad rich white crime is in Thailand.

So, we got .

Nigerian drug dealers

Ugandan prostitues

Russian scammers

Boiler room boys

The Burmese 2

Income of Australians N/A and Thais

British in jail abroad

Paedophilles

GDP of Brits

GDP of Nigerians

Americans in jail in Mexico

The USA/Mexican wall

Ladyboys

Large penises of Africans

Can you fit any more subjects into two posts ?

14 hours ago, sanemax said:

The red bull heir can run over and kill a policemen , but Nigerians are in jail 

They pay a 500 Baht fine, give a Wai and a month in the Temple like all Thais do

Donald Trump

Euuu hummm...What has Donald Trump got to do with this?

• Sanemax says
  37 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

So, we got .

Nigerian drug dealers

Ugandan prostitues

Russian scammers

Boiler room boys

The Burmese 2

Income of Australians N/A and Thais

British in jail abroad

Paedophilles

GDP of Brits

GDP of Nigerians

Americans in jail in Mexico

The USA/Mexican wall

Ladyboys

Large penises of Africans

Can you fit any more subjects into two posts ?

sorry you are right, way to much for you to mentally digest.  I shall try harder to fit in.  

Keep all the nappy haired people from entering Thailand, make em stay in Africa where they belong.

Unless they play football because then they are really just like us only darker.

Fell better now? your rascist beliefs have been validated by a total stranger

2 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

sorry you are right, way to much for you to mentally digest.  I shall try harder to fit in.  

Keep all the nappy haired people from entering Thailand, make em stay in Africa where they belong.

Unless they play football because then they are really just like us only darker.

Fell better now? your rascist beliefs have been validated by a total stranger

Are you calling me a racist ?

If I were in charge in Thailand I would deport all foreigners guilty of serious drug offences

after they spend six months in a Thai jail. Ban them for life fro returning and move on. Of

course I would also decriminalize marijuana and krantom possession. 500 baht fine for

simple possession and be on you way. Of course I will never be in charge and I doubt things

will change in the war on drugs in Thailand in my lifetime but that's OK to. Up to you.

11 minutes ago, Ulic said:

If I were in charge in Thailand I would deport all foreigners guilty of serious drug offences

after they spend six months in a Thai jail. Ban them for life fro returning and move on. Of course I will never be in charge and I doubt things

will change in the war on drugs in Thailand in my lifetime but that's OK to. 

That is what currently happens, foreigners are deported after spending more than six months in jail

14 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

No, that would be offensive to you. I said your beleifs are rascist

You are saying Im a racist 

That is indeed offensive

That is indeed offensive

You keep going on about race all the time .

Black this, White that .

You keep trying to make this subject racial..........then you call me a racist !!!!!!

sanemax

12 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

That is indeed offensive

No Sir.  I did not say that you are a rascist.

I said your beliefs are rascist.

I apologize if you are offended by my opinion.

And I accept your apology for  offending me.

12 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

sanemax

12 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

That is indeed offensive

No Sir.  I did not say that you are a rascist.

I said your beliefs are rascist.

I apologize if you are offended by my opinion.

And I accept your apology for  offending me.

Doh, If a person has racist beliefs, then that makes them a racist !!!!

Anyway, enough of racist talk and race baiting .

Bye

Any country, including Nigeria, should be required to pay for instant deportation within it's border, for their nationals who have committed a crime abroad and the jail time thus be made in their countries of origin.

Why should Thailand [or any other country in the world],  bear the financial and legal burden in maintaining the Nigerian or other foreign criminals within it's criminal justice system ?

Nevertheless, a sojourn within the Thai Prisons network, could be considered a good deterrence, in comparison to many other 5 star prisons in the west.   But in comparison to Nigeria ?

20 minutes ago, Airbagwill said:

One of the threads that reveals the foul racist underbelly of Thaivisa?

Not really .

Maybe its you that believes that Africans should be immune from criticism because they are black and they are oppressed blah blah blah 

20 minutes ago, Airbagwill said:

One of the threads that reveals the foul racist underbelly of Thaivisa?

Not really .

Maybe its you that believes that Africans should be immune from criticism because they are black and they are oppressed blah blah blah 

15 hours ago, Oxx said:

For comparison, there were 752 imprisoned in the UK, and 15,316 worldwide (2014 figures).

Nigeria and Thailand have a Prisoner Transfer Agreement (PTA), so about 400 Nigerian prisoners have been transferred back to the cess pit from which they came since 2008.  (Again 2014 figures.)

https://www.naij.com/54503.html

My friend was telling me the the Nigerian gov let them out as soon as they are transferred. Then they come back here and do it all over again!!!

20 hours ago, Beechboy said:

It must cost the country quite a bit to keep them inside what with staffing, feeding etc.

Perhaps the Thai government should bill Nigeria because that is a lot of bodies to provide for (to a greater or lesser extent.)

Tea water and rice soup in AM, They are fed once a day with rice & a bit of vegetables.  But can buy their own food if they have money.

Archived