Shocking dash cam footage shows driver shoot at motorcyclist in Khon Kaen

webfact

Did I write that? I don't think so. But anyway, this is a forum about Thailand. The clue is in the title of the website, Thaivisa.com

See post # 20 which I think
is yours? The post says “THE WORLD has largely moved on” (since the days of the Wild West). Hence my reply which suggests there are gun problems elsewhere in THE WORLD, far worse than Thailand.

I recall when living in bkk many moons ago my girlfriend at the time told me 'NEVER' scream and yell at a taxi and / or tuk tuk when driving the car as they are all armed and wont hesitate to shoot.  I'm talking about late 90's and wonder just how many Thai's today (including the taxi's etc) are driving around with hand guns in their cars... i bet the numbers would be significant!!  

17 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

Attempted Murder.....  He should be locked up before he does kill someone.

What a nut-job, people like this have no right mixing with the rest of humanity. 

Attempted murder ????????? He's aiming up in the air.Or has the Motorbike flown away?????

2 hours ago, jacko45k said:

Well the South American translation of Pajero is right in this case.

What is happening here?

He probably just ran Pajero through google translate.

Apparently happens a LOT here with Pajero drivers but usually they just drive all arsey. The armed ones are the dodgy ones.

23 hours ago, ezzra said:

Although this berk is firing a scare shot and not at the rider, non the

less this guy has a sever anger issues and who definitely  should

not be on the roads driving if such small thing can get him to fire a gun,

and worst of all THIS madman HAS A GUN....

I was persuaded to go on an anger management course once which calmed me down until I got the bill...Then I was furious! :cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

3 hours ago, MartinL said:

I've frequently said something similar about car drivers in any country I've ridden a bike in.

I regularly ride a bicycle here and by far the biggest danger to me are motorcyclists. Especially women riders. They just haven't a clue about road rules and common sense. They are the worst for riding down the wrong side of the road and not not looking prior to exiting a side road. 

Archived