Television Ordered To Restore Full Color

webfact

Television Ordered To Restore Full Color

By Sasiwan Mokkhasen, Staff Reporter

news-696x392.jpg

Channel 3’s morning news show broadcasts in full color Friday morning.

BANGKOK — A week before the cremation of King Bhumibol, the national broadcasting regulator told television stations Thursday to stop stripping the color from their programming.

The urgent order to restore full color was passed on to all channels yesterday evening with instructions it go into effect immediately after royal news programming. The previous order to desaturate color by 40 percent this month, meant to pay homage ahead of and during the royal funeral, went into effect on Oct. 1.

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/news/business/2017/10/20/television-ordered-restore-full-color/

khaosodeng_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Khaosod English 2017-10-20

its wonderful to see resepct in this ocuntry even though im a bit of a republican at heart i love way our hcildren sghowed respect at school here standing for antham and king at assembly reminds me of when i was young and you had to stand for queen in cinema in uk 

Religious nonsense sure does drag this out, in particular when compared to the typical adult human's reaction to death, and the normal grieving process. 

On another note, I'm sure the Junta is, or was, wrt to the OP, ok with this process as it also takes the public's mind off of the status quo. 

On Saturday, October 21, 2017 at 12:42 AM, icare999 said:

its wonderful to see resepct in this ocuntry even though im a bit of a republican at heart i love way our hcildren sghowed respect at school here standing for antham and king at assembly reminds me of when i was young and you had to stand for queen in cinema in uk

Do you need a new keyboard or just glasses ?

Archived