Hollywood

tuky

just seen on the news, apparently the neon lights outside caught fire, the only damage was the outside tacky brown rock thingy and 17 motorbikes.

the owner estimates 2 million bht and he vowes to replace the customers bikes.

it is open again now.

it is open again now.

I am happy to report it's not open yet or at least it wasn't last night. :D

There are currently 2 cranes removing the front,

I wish they would remove the whole thing as I can't watch my TV with the balcony door open untill after 2-30 :o (even though they are supposed to close at 2am)

Luckly I'm not inclined to sleep before they close

owner estimates 2 million bht and he vowes to replace the customers bikes

what get's my back up is, the owner takes this as an opportunity to make financial gain.

This estimate of two million baht for the frontage of Hollywodd seems a tad bogus!

I guess the lettering of Hollywood was in Gold Hand Scripted Lettering with Pattaya Gems adorned.

Bloody owner is a fair corruptor, give him his due if he get's the two million baht.

Thaimee.

good one, no one was hurt...

the next question is will they get rid of that hideous stone thing?

It's evidently got rid of, at the moment. Hope he doesn't replace it - rather dated. It'll probably be something electronic out there now - at least something bright would light the car park at night.

With great regret I have to announce the reopening :o at 5-45pm an oversized pick-up with a 2 million watt PA system on the back left the Hollywood to tour the streets of Pattaya announcing the reopening proclaiming it would never happen again.

(or at least until next time)

With great regret I have to announce the reopening :o at 5-45pm an oversized pick-up with a 2 million watt PA system on the back left the Hollywood to tour the streets of Pattaya announcing the reopening proclaiming it would never happen again.

(or at least until next time)

He's still got that monster with the 1.5m wheels, then? Haven't seen it for the past six months - was thinking of making him an offer.