• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ExpatTv and Sport365 are Kaput,closed down by the Government,

Bein online is reasonable price,and offer all matches,plus other

international games, 100 THB p.w. just give it a try to see if it

works for you.

regards Worgeordie

I have it on TrueVision but am just about to get rid of them (terrible repeats and service). Lost  HBO and now LifeStyle Channel. I am buying a android box and will go IPTV route. 

Are you sure ExPat Tv has closed?  I paid for a year and put it 'on hold' and was about to ask them to start the service. Why would they close it?  only to protect TrueVisions monopoly?  

4 hours ago, worgeordie said:

ExpatTv and Sport365 are Kaput,closed down by the Government,

Bein online is reasonable price,and offer all matches,plus other

international games, 100 THB p.w. just give it a try to see if it

works for you.

regards Worgeordie

I'm going to give BeIn a go tonight to see how it goes. I read that the service can be a bit Shiite.

I've been using Bein sports connect for about a month now. I'm very happy with it. It's so much better than the previous streaming service I used (iLikeHD), which was also more expensive. 

It is not perfect, but there is rarely any buffering. It sometimes drops out (which is most likely my internet connection rather than them), but a quick screen refresh usually fixes it. The catch-up service is also very handy for the late night CL games.

For 200 baht a month, it's great value.

7 minutes ago, Timbob said:

I've been using Bein sports connect for about a month now. I'm very happy with it. It's so much better than the previous streaming service I used (iLikeHD), which was also more expensive. 

It is not perfect, but there is rarely any buffering. It sometimes drops out (which is most likely my internet connection rather than them), but a quick screen refresh usually fixes it. The catch-up service is also very handy for the late night CL games.

Used it last night and it proved great, even with my internet connection being a little ropey at the moment. 

Right Bein seems the way to go... coupled with the excellent Netflix all I need to do now is find a way to cast CNN/BBC (in real time) and it's ****  Truevision and all it's  repeats and taking away the best channels (HBO/LifyStyle etc.)

Sounds like a 'mix' is the way to go as no one provider 'provides' all.

I use flawless-iptv.  500baht per month on average. 

It is super reliable and that costs gives me everything including movies, docos, general entertainment, news, sky, bt, UK sports. 

Lots of American channels and VOD. 

I got it for the NRL. 

It works perfect for me. 

18 hours ago, LannaGuy said:

I have it on TrueVision but am just about to get rid of them (terrible repeats and service). Lost  HBO and now LifeStyle Channel. I am buying a android box and will go IPTV route. 

Are you sure ExPat Tv has closed?  I paid for a year and put it 'on hold' and was about to ask them to start the service. Why would they close it?  only to protect TrueVisions monopoly?  

I believe the authorities raided ExPat TV, arrested and jailed those involved and took away the servers. That's what can happen when you supply an illegal service and how you lose money if you subscribe to it.

True/Bein is great and at a very reasonable price, but I also use a similar service as ExPat TV but pay monthly as True pre-and after match chat is in Thai only, and there is also playback on many channels. HDPrime. That's pretty reliable and if one server is playing up you can switch to another easily.

2 hours ago, Timbob said:

WHY NOT use a streaming site via internet then it is free 

Just now, garbolino said:

I've done so many times in the past. Good streams can be hard to find and invariably they end up going to shit, in my experience.

200 baht a month for an official stream that doesn't suffer from buffering is terrific value. 

Just now, Timbob said:

I've done so many times in the past. Good streams can be hard to find and invariably they end up going to shit, in my experience.

200 baht a month for an official stream that doesn't suffer from buffering is terrific value. 

i use one and it is good quality....very little buffering....you NEED good internet connection/provider

Just now, garbolino said:

i use one and it is good quality....very little buffering....you NEED good internet connection/provider

Good for you. I'm aware you need a good internet connection to stream things, but it also depends on the streaming service and their setup, how many users, etc. 

I'm more than happy to pay a reasonable fee for good service. It's like with movies and TV shows. I use PirateBay for some things, but I also subscribe to Netflix, because it's a reasonable fee, almost always better quality and less hassle.     

1 minute ago, Timbob said:

You seem to be very knowledgeable about these things Timbob...........now if only I could find something similar which showed Rugby Union so that I could watch the All Blacks norther tour. Any ideas?

PS. Thank you Pagallim for your help with info on this subject........still looking into it!

12 minutes ago, garbolino said:

I've been doing this for a while and I've got a list of sites but it's fairly frustrating when streams are removed mid game, and I'm yet to find a site that is immune from streams being being removed. Even the paid illegal streams aren't immune to it, expat TV and sport365 for example. 

Just now, xylophone said:

You seem to be very knowledgeable about these things Timbob...........now if only I could find something similar which showed Rugby Union so that I could watch the All Blacks norther tour. Any ideas?

Thank you. I'm afraid I don't know about any official streams for the Rugby. There's probably many unofficial streams, but I have no experience of watching rugby online (even though I grew up on rugby - my parent's are Welsh!). 

1 hour ago, whiteman said:

looks good but no championship games also is the movies on demand a pay to watch service along with the tv series or are they free like on Pulse?

Championship games are on a Thai channel, MCOT Family, with Thai commentary. They also show League  (Carabao) Cup games live.

Watched the Sheffield derby a couple of weeks ago. Wolves v Preston and Ipswich v Norwich amongst this weekends games.

I don't know where you are, but in Pattaya my local TV provider shows EPL matches via a Vietnamese channel with Viet commentary. Sometimes the channel changes from Viet to Burmese and they are shown with English commentaries. 5 games this weekend.

Man Utd and Liverpool games are always shown unless they kick off at the same time (rarely, if ever).

250 Baht per month plus VAT. I also get a movie channel, BBC World, Fox, Aljazeera and ITV Choice (Corrie & Emmerdale). 

24 minutes ago, xylophone said:

PS. Thank you Pagallim for your help with info on this subject........still looking into it!

why not do a Google search??

1 hour ago, whiteman said:

looks good but no championship games also is the movies on demand a pay to watch service along with the tv series or are they free like on Pulse?

My club, down in League 2, offer a way to watch everyone of their games online via a service called iFollow, though at £110 a season it is fairly pricey for the quality of football on offer! I'm not sure if all clubs offer this service but could be worth looking at if you're trying to follow a particular team in the championship. 

Archived