Two dead as Thai father shoots son-in-law then turns gun on daughter who was filming

webfact

Two dead as Thai father shoots son-in-law then turns gun on daughter who was filming

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

A Thai man shot his son-in-law and then his daughter after an argument at a drinking party.

The father had only been out of jail for a year after serving time for another murder.

Khoktoom police in Lopburi rushed to the scene at a house in their district and found the two victims dead next to a Toyota Alphard van.

Next to the open door of the van was Thinkorn Cheuawong, 44, from Lopburi, dressed just in brown shorts who had been shot in the forehead.

Nearby in pink shirt and long black pants was Jeeranan Dee-em, 38, who had been shot in the left side of the chest.

Two 11 mm shell casings were found and taken into evidence.

Police were told that the shooter was the woman's father Sanan Dee-em who had been arguing over land with his son-in-law at a drinks party.

Thinkorn had decided to leave and go to his vehicle but Sanan followed him and shot him in the head.

His daughter who was filming the incident on her mobile phone was then shot too.

Police are searching for Sanan who Daily News said had only been out of jail for just over a year after serving time for murder.

Source: Daily news

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-10-23

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, wow64 said:

He is at the temple now making merit. 

Thai justice system is very interesting he is out for 1 year then kills his own daughter. The rehabilitation must not have work very well. 

It doesnt really work anywhere, putting criminals all together just creates a 'a school for criminals'. Not that i have a better idea. This guy has to locked up for life. 

8 minutes ago, kaorop said:

It doesnt really work anywhere, putting criminals all together just creates a 'a school for criminals'. Not that i have a better idea. This guy has to locked up for life. 

You only get justice like that when the Judge is Bent

20 minutes ago, kaorop said:

I have a better idea, just shoot the bastard. In cases like this with clear evidence, shooting them the next day without long trial would definitely make the rehabilitation much easier for future wannabe murders.

9 minutes ago, falang07 said:

I have a better idea, just shoot the bastard. In cases like this with clear evidence, shooting them the next day without long trial would definitely make the rehabilitation much easier for future wannabe murders.

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be "clear evidence", so I guess an investigation and trial might be necessary after all... Sorry 

23 minutes ago, cornishcarlos said:

Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be "clear evidence", so I guess an investigation and trial might be necessary after all... Sorry 

Trial?

Evidence?

PC brigade going mad again...

(sarcasm alert)

38 minutes ago, falang07 said:

Shoot ‘em all and let the big beard in the sky sort them out...

You know, I can see flaws in that approach. 

4 minutes ago, SpicyMeatball said:

There is no big beard in the sky for Buddhism, only reincarnation. And this guy isn't going to like his next life at all. 

There’s no big beard in the sky for me either, or reincarnation for that matter. 

My use of the phrase was more of a sarcastic response to the inherent dangers and flaws in the posters solution to complex situations. 

9 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

There’s no big beard in the sky for me either, or reincarnation for that matter. 

My use of the phrase was more of a sarcastic response to the inherent dangers and flaws in the posters solution to complex situations. 

Gotcha, understood. 

Regards.

5 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Because that’s worked so well so far. 

Given a choice, I’ll take the solution that seems to be working. 

I’m just quirky that way. 

They can't hurt you of they are locked away, simple.  The liberals say it doesn't work because they re offend.  Locked up they can't re offend can they.  The three and out operating in some parts of the US is a great idea.  Not very compassionate I will grant you, but sell that to the many many victims of crime who's lives are ruined by these morons.  This guy should go to jail for the rest of his natural. I dont support the death penalty, too easy an out. 

2 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

They can't hurt you of they are locked away, simple.  The liberals say it doesn't work because they re offend.  Locked up they can't re offend can they.  The three and out operating in some parts of the US is a great idea.  Not very compassionate I will grant you, but sell that to the many many victims of crime who's lives are ruined by these morons.  This guy should go to jail for the rest of his natural. I dont support the death penalty, too easy an out. 

I’d still prefer the system that’s tries to rehabilitate its citizens. 

However, we can agree on the death penalty. Though we do so for very different reasons. 

23 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

I’d still prefer the system that’s tries to rehabilitate its citizens. 

However, we can agree on the death penalty. Though we do so for very different reasons. 

Perhaps unsurprisingly, I would like to see  much more money spent on alleviating poverty and disadvantage in the young, in this as in all other countries.   Give the young people the right start and tools  and if they subsequently screw up, they have no excuse to fall back on and neither do the liberals

3 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Perhaps unsurprisingly, I would like to see  much more money spent on alleviating poverty and disadvantage in the young, in this as in all other countries.   Give the young people the right start and tools  and if they subsequently screw up, they have no excuse to fall back on and neither do the liberals

I’d like to see money spent on both and see them as linked.

After all crime, poverty and disadvantage are all part of the same circle. 

Not that I am saying poverty leads to crime and all crime is committed by the disadvantaged/poor. That’s nonsense. 

Archived