Two dead as Thai father shoots son-in-law then turns gun on daughter who was filming

webfact

7 hours ago, mercman24 said:

as we know life  is cheap here, my main interest is about the land, sorry, thinking like a thai.

I can see where you are coming from, as vacant possession just might be in order

The odd shallow grave would have to be ignored of course

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, webfact said:

The father had only been out of jail for a year after serving time for another murder

He will be released in 5 years maybe then he will commit murder again, whereas drug users and dealers stay longer behind bars.   Strange judicial system!

17 minutes ago, prakhonchai nick said:

If he had received the death penalty for the original murder (and it had been carried out swiftly) without bail, appeals etc, then these 2 murders would not have happened.

Cold blooded murderers, should be dealt with by immediate execution.

Try to stick with the facts as they are, as they are quite bad enough and forget about what might / could have been

Its obvious that he would not have been able to commit the second two murders IF he was DEAD

1 hour ago, slippery snake said:

Did he take his daughters phone ? (doesn't say)  if she was filming at the time, there will be clear evidence on that !!

I think I'd still wait for a full investigation and trial before executing the guy though... Have you seen how some people film stuff on their phones ? It might be 4 mins of her feet !!

6 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

I’d like to see money spent on both and see them as linked.

After all crime, poverty and disadvantage are all part of the same circle. 

Not that I am saying poverty leads to crime and all crime is committed by the disadvantaged/poor. That’s nonsense. 

But more poorer people commit crimes.

8 hours ago, falang07 said:

I have a better idea, just shoot the bastard. In cases like this with clear evidence, shooting them the next day without long trial would definitely make the rehabilitation much easier for future wannabe murders.

Back in the Seventies public executions were common place in Thailand - the general public was invited to watch as they fed and shaved the head - then shoot the Guilty party.  I once went to one in Kilo Sip for the Murder/Robbery of an US Air Force Officer..........three teenagers tied to poles, blindfolded and shot to pieces.  Two weeks after the incident, too bad they don't do this anymore.  Now bring on the Anti-Capital punishment folk and how death penalty doesn't deter crime.

1 minute ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Back in the Seventies public executions were common place in Thailand - the general public was invited to watch as they fed and shaved the head - then shoot the Guilty party.  I once went to one in Kilo Sip for the Murder/Robbery of an US Air Force Officer..........three teenagers tied to poles, blindfolded and shot to pieces.  Two weeks after the incident.

Were they guilty

8 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Trial?

Evidence?

PC brigade going mad again...

(sarcasm alert)

We need a Sarcasm Emoticon would stop a lot of rediculous answers to posts we are only joking about with.

Archived