My drone drowned in Cheow lan lake. Divers need your help!

SergioTh

Hello everyone, yesterday 26 October 2017 I have accident with my drone. And drone drowned near mountain in Cheow lan lake. I have the video of crash and the coordinates. I'am sure the drone did not sail away and lies at the bottom. This place is next to the mountain, there is not deep and the video clearly shows where it is. I sure I can't repair my drone, but I want to take SD card from it. It has my Thailand footage  in very good video quality. I just post it here for people, enthusiasts in diving, people with big heart who can help me. And I think it can be kind of fun, diving, searching drowned drone and also helping people. Of course if you find my drone and upload files from SD card( I sure it will recover after dry, i read in news people recover data from drowned SD card after 2 years) I will give you reward. For people who interested, post here message I will contact you. 

Today I read on my SD card it's waterproof. Ohhh want to escape my video so much. I attach to this message my video and coordinates of crash, maybe people can help me:) I have a hope:)

Also I have a youtube Account with big audience of people, so I can later post a video with you escaping my drone. It can be exciting and fun:)  Click the links below.

Coordinates 1

Coordinates 2

Coordinates 3

Video of crash

Archived