Smallest smartphone

Felt 35

I thought the Iphone 5 and Iphone SE was the smallest and lightest smartphone available but recently I observed a phone looking like a Iphone 5 /SE but even smaller. I did not want to bother the person carrying the phone with asking because Its not really my business what phone other people have but I'm looking for a new phone so if anyone know of a well-known brand smartphone under 112 g in weight and max length 123mm I would be grateful to know.

Thanks

Felt

17 hours ago, strikingsunset said:

i've gone the iphone 6SE small and light- just google for the spec.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

The Iphone 5 and Iphone SE is in similar size but Iphone 5 actually a gram lighter than SE.

johnnynmonic, where did you order it from? I just had a look at the specs and it sounds ideal for me.

I've resisted buying a smart phone because they are all so big (and expensive)!

I would appreciate your help in knowing how to order it.

On ‎31‎.‎10‎.‎2017 at 1:05 PM, johnnynmonic said:

I have a Jelly Pro, by Unihertz. Quite small, runs Android 7. I had to mail order it though. 

I just checked the specs and this would be ideal for me, where do you order it to from? Abroad or in Thailand!

Thanks.

Felt

On 11/1/2017 at 3:23 PM, Felt 35 said:

I just checked the specs and this would be ideal for me, where do you order it to from? Abroad or in Thailand!

Thanks.

Felt

Hi, sorry for the delay, I just now saw your reply.  I ordered it direct from Unihertz.  I think you can still do so via Indiegogo: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/jelly-the-smallest-4g-smartphone-android#/

I'm not really impressed with the battery life.  Lasts about 12 hours with light/moderate use, same as the big phone.  But I like it ok, does the job.  Calls, Line and Whatsapp calling, basic smartphone stuff.  Not really easy to type texts, but I don't text much.

On 10/31/2017 at 2:24 PM, enigma said:

johnnynmonic, where did you order it from? I just had a look at the specs and it sounds ideal for me.

I've resisted buying a smart phone because they are all so big (and expensive)!

I would appreciate your help in knowing how to order it.

I poked around a little more on the internet today, looks like they sell it here: https://www.ogadget.com/products/jelly

Like said in reply to Felt, it's an ok phone.  A basic smartphone.  Chinese made, not especially rugged, no bells and whistles (no proximity sensor, NFC, camera is just ok).  GPS isn't great, and battery life only passable.  But what sold me on it was the size.  A few times I thought I'd misplaced it, and it turned out to just be in my pocket, it's THAT small.  I got the white rubber case for it, which has a kind of loop on the top, I think would be good for a lanyard for use when jogging and the like.

On ‎04‎.‎11‎.‎2017 at 8:33 AM, johnnynmonic said:

Hi, sorry for the delay, I just now saw your reply.  I ordered it direct from Unihertz.  I think you can still do so via Indiegogo: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/jelly-the-smallest-4g-smartphone-android#/

I'm not really impressed with the battery life.  Lasts about 12 hours with light/moderate use, same as the big phone.  But I like it ok, does the job.  Calls, Line and Whatsapp calling, basic smartphone stuff.  Not really easy to type texts, but I don't text much.

I can live with the battery life and texting but are there any problems with the use of a Thai sim card in what I suppose is an Chinese made phone?

Thanks

Felt

Archived