Police said Burmese maid shot herself in right side - but lawyer says she was left handed

webfact

9 hours ago, cornishcarlos said:

I'm right handed but pretty sure I could pull a trigger with my left hand !! However, the lawyer is probably on the ball with this case... Good on him

I want to but I won't lol

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She had enough of all the sexual assaults and abuse from the lovely Thai gentleman. The police please the sooner a real PM steps up and stands up for the people the sooner these types of officers will be what we call deleted or a discontinued line 

1 minute ago, mdmayes said:

Bib are the laziest police force in the world. They put in the least amount of effort to close a case. Justice takes a backseat when it comes to police work in Thailand. 

And all the countless drivers who don't have a license give them song reu without them having to ask for Bakchich. 

Make that times 20 a day and their salary must be great. 

6 hours ago, Misterwhisper said:

I hope some TV producer will be inspired one day and bring us "CSI: Thailand". He or she surely would have more than enough material to spin into hilarious screenplays and we all could look forward to enjoy what is destined to become the top comedy show of all time. Move aside, Seinfeld, inept Thai cops coming through!  

He would have to be a very brave or very stupid producer,and not afraid of anybody !!!

44 minutes ago, Media1 said:

She had enough of all the sexual assaults and abuse from the lovely Thai gentleman. The police please the sooner a real PM steps up and stands up for the people the sooner these types of officers will be what we call deleted or a discontinued line 

It would be great to have a functioning democracy, unfortunately are the new laws not in favor for anybody who's not with them. Anybody who's against him can be arrested without a warrant and held for seven days. 

Article 44 allows the Prime Minister to issue "executive orders" to "disrupt or suppress" threats to national security of the monarchy, and Gen Prayuth has said that under the new measure soldiers would be "able to apprehend people, if an incident occurs, without an arrest warrant." With other words, he can do what he wants and even when the army wasn't innocent in the war in Bangkok a while ago, they can't be prosecuted for it, while the opponents are still under fire.

A strange situation for all who don't agree with the genius. 

"These people come to work in our country legally but they are clearly not adequately protected under the law"

No one is protected under Thai Law, not even Thais unless they are Rich.

2 shells found by the body? So she shot herself twice? Wasn't she dead the first time?  

On 30/10/2017 at 3:57 AM, cornishcarlos said:

I'm right handed but pretty sure I could pull a trigger with my left hand !! However, the lawyer is probably on the ball with this case... Good on him

The point is would you use your  non primary hand for anything if you didn't have to? 

Archived