"Which witch do you fancy boss?" - Special Branch chief makes Soi Cowboy Halloween visit

webfact

"Which witch do you fancy boss?" - Special Branch chief makes Soi Cowboy Halloween visit

2pm.jpg

Picture: Thai Rath

"Guest of Honor" at Soi Cowboy's Halloween celebrations last night was 191 chief Surachet Hakphan.

The special branch chief was at the famous Bangkok red light district to check "safety and preparedness" according to Thai Rath.

The pictures showed that the chief and his Thong Lor police colleagues were more than happy that everything was "riap roi" (in order).

Scantilly clad girls in witch, ghoul and other outfits lined the soi and invited Surachet in for a witching hour beverage.

There were many tourists enjoying the evening and no arrests were even considered.

But the force did manage to get their hotline out to the hotties just in case.

Call 1155 if you need them - the police that is.

Source: Thai Rath

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-01

13 minutes ago, mr_lob said:

Looks like his underling has the hots for his boss

Haha. My thoughts were slightly different. I thought he was checking if the boss was smiling, then it would be ok for him to smile too.

5 minutes ago, dotpoom said:

I wonder have any of them ever heard of "All Saints Day"?

Halloween typical commercial event that US ( so Christian country) export all over the world.

If you miss All Saints Day better to live in Philippines , as most Thai people are not able to make difference between Austria and Australia good luck for interest them about what is All Saints Day

8 minutes ago, pby92 said:

Halloween typical commercial event that US ( so Christian country) export all over the world.

If you miss All Saints Day better to live in Philippines , as most Thai people are not able to make difference between Austria and Australia good luck for interest them about what is All Saints Day

Really? I've never heard any Thai person confuse Australia and Austria.

Unlike Americans who seem to confuse the two. As they do with Taiwan and Thailand. 

Poor souls (pun intended!).

7 hours ago, kotsak said:

Like a good boss checking how business is doing..

Scantilly clad girls in witch, ghoul and other outfits lined the soi and invited Surachet in for a witching hour beverage.

But I thought it was an offence to advertise or encourage drinking

1 hour ago, pby92 said:

The US did not export Halloween all over the world. It's more like other countries see it for what it is, A CHANCE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. Also if you look at the history of Halloween you'll find it has Celtic origins.

7 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Really? I've never heard any Thai person confuse Australia and Austria.

Unlike Americans who seem to confuse the two. As they do with Taiwan and Thailand. 

Poor souls (pun intended!).

well i'm really confused now, where is Australasia

6 hours ago, Cuba said:

The US did not export Halloween all over the world. It's more like other countries see it for what it is, A CHANCE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME. Also if you look at the history of Halloween you'll find it has Celtic origins.

more like - to make money -

Archived