Whiteboard Revamp

chiangrai

I teach a class every Sunday to help my wife.  I'm the kind of teacher that writes the whole lesson on the board before they teach.

The whiteboard in the classroom is big but not big enough for me because I want to

review the last lesson and write that on the board too.

What can I do.....I've seen some double sided whiteboards tha can swivel around and

gice you a whole new whiteboard............ My maths teacher at school(a long thim ago) used to have a projector kind of thing where he would write the lesson on a clear sheet and it would project what he wrote  onto the whiteboard.

There must have been a lot of new technological developments since I was at school.

Do you know of any......before I get a double blackboard...........???

• 3 weeks later...
There must have been a lot of new technological developments since I was at school.

Yes, but I wouldn’t call it new. It’s called PowerPoint, and was released 27 years ago in 1990. What medium are your lessons currently on? Please don’t say paper... it’s 2017 for gosh sakes.

It seems like you have an antiquated overhead style projector since you mentioned using transparencies. Throw that away and get a projector you can use to present the lesson on a blank wall, if necessary. This also opens up possibilities for using YouTube and other internet resources.

Build your lessons on PowerPoint (if you’re a PC person) or Apple’s Keynote (if you’re an iPad person like I am).

• 1 month later...

Archived