"True love overcomes gender issues" as stunning lady boy marries her soldier boy!

snoop1130

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, soistalker said:

Sorry, sweetie. I'm taken. By a woman. And not a Thai. 

Im sorry you are so upset about your own sexuality. And no, my kids aren't gay. They are quite normal. 

It could be said a person marrying someone with your attitude could be deemed to be not quite right in the head.

Meanwhile 1000s of Farangs tonite will go out to dinner with their Thai wife. Big age difference, nothing in common,  chewing food like bored cattle in silence. We're supposed to celebrate that but not this because of some backward thinking and bigotry ?

Best wishes to the happy couple !

10 minutes ago, ginjag said:

It could be said a person marrying someone with your attitude could be deemed to be not quite right in the head.

Nice try. She is a lovely woman who charms the pants off everyone she meets, and has an infectious smile. And she is pretty and sexy. She has a master's degree. And she bought a condo in Jomtien for us with her own money. We couldn't be happier in our normal relationship. Normal.

3 minutes ago, soistalker said:

Nice try. She is a lovely woman who charms the pants off everyone she meets, and has an infectious smile. And she is pretty and sexy. She has a master's degree. And she bought a condo in Jomtien for us with her own money. We couldn't be happier in our normal relationship. Normal.

Did not mention YOUR wife,   it was about the attitude you have---GET IT---  sorry you bit at my reply without reading my post and the meaning behind it..........be happy with your family and try not to tell other people they are not the norm.

Best of luck to the charming, cute, and happy couple.

It's sad (but predictable) to hear all the haters come out of the closet, as usual. Haters gonna hate.

As far as the gay aspect, well, the cisgender young man is certainly not a mainstream gay man. Otherwise he would be going after another cisgender male. But love is love. 

9 minutes ago, soistalker said:

Just a thought,  there maybe things you do as a couple that could be said to be not the NORM......think before bashing people that have different lifestyles.

1 minute ago, Swifthalf said:

Same sex married is ok but you have to go to the temple yo get married. I have a Thai Wife how is a ladyboy.

Same sex marriage is not recognized by the laws of Thailand. But it's not that rare these days for people to have ceremonies anyway. It was that way for many years in the USA before same sex marriage was legalized in all 50 states.

53 minutes ago, soistalker said:

Sorry, sweetie. I'm taken. By a woman. And not a Thai. 

Im sorry you are so upset about your own sexuality. And no, my kids aren't gay. They are quite normal. 

If you consider them to be normal, I would guess they are anything but.

2 hours ago, soistalker said:

Just because liberal societies want to normalize abnormal behavior does not make it moral. It is sad that these people have serious psychological deep routed issues. And normal people shouldn't be so quick to accept these people into society. It is not normal. And they are dangerous, and mentally unstable.

It is sh!t like this where they had a Gay Day at my kid's middle school. Gay Day aimed at 9-12 year olds. Is that normal?  

If YOU'RE  normal thank goodness I’m totally abnormal because if I was as normal as you....I’d kill myself

Nothing stunning at all about gay or lesbian unions. It is just not natural.

Asif posting messages on an internet forum from your Ipad is “natural”? Or riding a car. Taking a plane.

Modern life isn’t very “natural” but on the contrary love between all genders actually is, go back to roman times, cavemen times whatever era and you will find it happened then, it happens now, and will happen as long as mankind is around. Way more “natural” than you think.

Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Many straight people only have ceremony, but possibly they can’t get martied because legally married to someone else. This is natural?

People marrying (or living with a girlfriend) young enough to be their daughter or grand daughter is natural?

Living with a lady for 3 years and children together but don’t want to make  a legal commitment. Is this normsl or moral?

Two people of similar age and culture loving each other and deciding to make a legal commitment to each other is more normal than the above circumstances.

i with them happiness and good luck.

Yes it is just a seremany but it's excepted but not legal. My wife does not look like a male never did of I look at all the pictures from her family. I'm not a Gay man just normal and to me she is a girl in a mans body.

she looks like a girl and acts like a girl .That's ok by me and I love and she love me. We are both happy 

4 hours ago, greatwhitenorth said:

9jk6wyw.png

So true. There was such a push to recognize mental illness and be understanding and offer treatment. Now blokes are wearing dresses everywhere and we're supposed to forget all the mental illness support stuff and just think cock in frocks are normal?   Who makes these decisions for everyone else exactly? 

56 minutes ago, tominbkk said:

Gay men are not attracted to LBs.

Agreed!

Difficult to "classify" such union, but it is certainly not a gay marriage.

Now to a more difficult case, yet plausible nowadays: what if Bruce Jenner, in his former self, wanted to marry Caitlyn Jenner?

American legislators should start working on this...

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Yep, best of luck. But the suit! The suit!

The inspiration for the suit probably came when watching the movie Dumb and Dumber, when the two guys crash a high society cocktail party...although they also wear top hats and carry canes...

Archived