"True love overcomes gender issues" as stunning lady boy marries her soldier boy!

snoop1130

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, lordblackader said:

Oh look - it only took 3 comments down for some bitter old expat who can't get it up to make a homophobic comment. You're slipping Thaivisa! :)

Geez I said good luck and congratulated these guys how on earth is that homophobic?  Geez lighten up and stop looking for homophobic comments that arent even there

6 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Geez I said good luck and congratulated these guys how on earth is that homophobic?  Geez lighten up and stop looking for homophobic comments that arent even there

Well, I find this sentence in your post to be ignorant as you were referring to the transgender person. The gay community would be looking at the cisgender guy and yes, he does look OK. Do you not know the difference between gender identity and sexual orientation?

He might look ok to the gay community. 

21 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

so the headline is misleading, they are not married. Bloke in a dress, even after surgery is still a bloke in a dress, both legally and genetically.

1) if they are married or not, is a matter of definition. Where some define the marriage ceremony as "getting married", others (like you) refer to the legal registration of the marriage. So depends on who you ask.

2) A bloke in a dress is a bloke in a dress. But this bloke in a dress looks like a girl. Read the last 4 words "looks like a girl". That is an important detail,  (If you were to wear a dress I suppose you would not look like a girl - different situation then isnt it?)

besides the title is not misleading at all, states that gender issues are overcome and that a lady boy marries a soldier...

19 minutes ago, Orton Rd said:

so the headline is misleading, they are not married. Bloke in a dress, even after surgery is still a bloke in a dress, both legally and genetically.

Those who want to mainstream perverted behavior will always try to make you feel ashamed of your stand in favor of heterosexuality. I don't wish homosexuals, transexuals or cross-dressers any harm, I simply refuse to consider this behavior as normal. If that makes me "bitter", then I wonder if you know the meaning of the word.

Just now, Thechook said:

But arent gay men attracted to other men and ladyboys are men so I dont understand what you are saying, is it the clothes?

The primary admirers of ladyboys are heterosexual  (or bisexual) identified men. Mainstream gay men may enjoy camp drag shows but don't confuse that with wanting to sleep with men that present as women. That's basic. It's bizarre to me so many straight men don't understand that. 

1 minute ago, Chip Allen said:

Those who want to mainstream perverted behavior will always try to make you feel ashamed of your stand in favor of heterosexuality. I don't wish homosexuals, transexuals or cross-dressers any harm, I simply refuse to consider this behavior as normal. If that makes me "bitter", then I wonder if you know the meaning of the word.

It makes you a homophobe to label all gay people as perverted. Sad. 

5 minutes ago, Media1 said:

In this country you can marry anything. The reporters funny. That's a average boy as a woman.

The soldiers gay. Like half of them enlisted. Makes no difference lots of beaches to clean 

I seriously doubt he's a mainstream gay man. Otherwise he would be marrying another cisgender man, or not marrying at all. 

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The primary admirers of ladyboys are heterosexual  (or bisexual) identified men. Mainstream gay men may enjoy camp drag shows but don't confuse that with wanting to sleep with men that present as women. That's basic. It's bizarre to me so many straight men don't understand that. 

Surely any bloke having anal sex with another bloke (and there's nothing wrong with that) is by definition 'gay' ? 

3 minutes ago, Thechook said:

But arent gay men attracted to other men and ladyboys are men so I dont understand what you are saying, is it the clothes?

How hard is it to understand? Gay men like men. Lady boys look like girls, which implies that gay men are not interested.

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Its also bizzare that gay men think that the primart admirers of ladyboys are hetrosexual men, they arent attracted to men in any form.  Bisexuals may find men wearing womens clothes attractive but hetros are attracted to females thats why they are called hetrosexuals.

9 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It makes you a homophobe to label all gay people as perverted. Sad. 

The term homophobe suggests that somehow I am "afraid" of homosexuals. In fact, they are the least scary of any humans I know. Their predilection for anal sex and fellatio is not a problem for me, but it might be for them if they contract HIV. Not all of us can be normal. Some like to be tied up and others like to have sex with animals. Still others like to smear their feces all over the wall. It's just a matter of time before there are "support groups" and "liberation" movements for those individuals.

1 minute ago, Chip Allen said:

The term homophobe suggests that somehow I am "afraid" of homosexuals. In fact, they are the least scary of any humans I know. Their predilection for anal sex and fellatio is not a problem for me, but it might be for them if they contract HIV. Not all of us can be normal. Some like to be tied up and others like to have sex with animals. Still others like to smear their feces all over the wall. It's just a matter of time before there are "support groups" and "liberation" movements for those individual.

You don't even know the definition of homophobe. It's really tedious trying to communicate with people that don't even have BASIC knowledge about these issues. Really, don't bother. Be what you are. You won't change. There will always be willfully ignorant bigots in the world. 

11 minutes ago, Chip Allen said:

1743494_588251151261607_385794623_n.jpg

7 minutes ago, Jonah Tenner said:

Not necessarily. Can be bisexual.

Or in prison.

Or Mexican. (In Mexico and many other traditional macho cultures, the man in the top role is not considered gay just for doing that sex act. In fact, it's considered ultra macho/ultra masculine. The bottom man is considered gay and traditionally is socially disdained.)

The global medical field has picked up on this by adopting the term, Men that have sex with men (at least sometimes), as a very significant percentage of such men do not identify as being gay men in any way. 

Thailand has a unique culture around gender identity. The modern concept of mainstream gay men is a western import here. 

14 minutes ago, Thechook said:

Hetros like women and men dressed as women are still men to them also easy to understand

Lets do this step by step.

Hetero men like girls.

Some men look and act like girls.

Hence, hetero men also like men who look and act like girls

Best example - how many men did not pick up a lady boy thinking she was a girl?  When they find out they either freak out as it goes against their belief system, or they go with the flow and get on with it.

Technically this report is incorrect.

(Mr Kanokphon Saengja, 21, the bride). If the lady boy is still officially titled as Mr, then that makes him a groom not a bride. So it`s a groom marrying a groom. If I put on women`s clothes, that does not automatically transform me into female. All this PC and politeness. Why not just call it what it is, an unofficial gay marriage? Which is not homophobic, just describing it for what it is.

Just now, cyberfarang said:

Technically this report is incorrect.

(Mr Kanokphon Saengja, 21, the bride). If the lady boy is still officially titled as Mr, then that makes him a groom not a bride. So it`s a groom marrying a groom. If I put on women`s clothes, that does not automatically transform me into female. All this PC and politeness. Why not just call it what it is, an unofficial gay marriage? Which is not homophobic, just describing it for what it is.

It's not a legally recognized marriage regardless so the couple is totally free to use the terms bride and groom however they like. 

Wow, this marriage is like a stage play where a bunch of strangers in the audience get to argue about the legitimacy of what's happening up on stage. The squabbling audience gets to cast a shadow over the event. 

Like in Australia, where gutless politicians asked the electorate to decide if gay people were, in effect, "good enough" to deserve the same rights as heterosexual Australians – who of course have the god-given right to marry regardless of whether they're good as human beings, or bad.  

If you're offended by a man marrying a ladyboy, don't marry a lady boy ... And if, god forbid, you're offended by a man and a ladyboy celebrating their union ... stay well clear of their ceremony.  

Apart from that, why can't we in this virtual audience just allow this couple to get on with their lives, without having to suffer any hatred or judgement from us arguing about the legitimacy of their marriage? 

13 hours ago, nausea said:

Good to see a positive ladyboy story, to set against the negative ones so often reported on this forum.

So true, we hear about the katoeys  that are not the most salubrious characters here, while there is a whole country where they are just  Iiving life. A great story and all the best to them. 

21 minutes ago, Chip Allen said:

I always enjoy it when homosexuals "out" themselves by rushing bravely to the barricades when someone dares to challenge their perverted lifestyle. Any cannibals out there who would like to mainstream eating human flesh??

Come here and give me a kiss?

Archived