"True love overcomes gender issues" as stunning lady boy marries her soldier boy!

snoop1130

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, csabo said:

So true. There was such a push to recognize mental illness and be understanding and offer treatment. Now blokes are wearing dresses everywhere and we're supposed to forget all the mental illness support stuff and just think cock in frocks are normal?   Who makes these decisions for everyone else exactly? 

Thankfully not you. 

56 minutes ago, Chip Allen said:

I always enjoy it when homosexuals "out" themselves by rushing bravely to the barricades when someone dares to challenge their perverted lifestyle. Any cannibals out there who would like to mainstream eating human flesh??

It’s no more perverted to be gay than it is to be heterosexual. 

57 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Technically this report is incorrect.

(Mr Kanokphon Saengja, 21, the bride). If the lady boy is still officially titled as Mr, then that makes him a groom not a bride. So it`s a groom marrying a groom. If I put on women`s clothes, that does not automatically transform me into female. All this PC and politeness. Why not just call it what it is, an unofficial gay marriage? Which is not homophobic, just describing it for what it is.

It isn’t a gay marriage.

You are not describing anything, you’re just sharing your prejudices. 

1 hour ago, dundas said:

Wow, this marriage is like a stage play where a bunch of strangers in the audience get to argue about the legitimacy of what's happening up on stage. The squabbling audience gets to cast a shadow over the event. 

Like in Australia, where gutless politicians asked the electorate to decide if gay people were, in effect, "good enough" to deserve the same rights as heterosexual Australians – who of course have the god-given right to marry regardless of whether they're good as human beings, or bad.  

If you're offended by a man marrying a ladyboy, don't marry a lady boy ... And if, god forbid, you're offended by a man and a ladyboy celebrating their union ... stay well clear of their ceremony.  

Apart from that, why can't we in this virtual audience just allow this couple to get on with their lives, without having to suffer any hatred or judgement from us arguing about the legitimacy of their marriage? 

Maybe because this story was posted on this forum for people to discuss and voice their opinions.  People becoming involved in topics posted is what keeps thaivisa forum alive. Whether it be sports, gardening cars or topics like this there will be differing opinions and yes people will be classed bigots for having different opinions even on motoring topics.

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

It isn’t a gay marriage.

You are not describing anything, you’re just sharing your prejudices. 

Please don`t start playing the Homophobic card. If the so-called bride is not a post-op transgender female than how can what is still a man be a bride? If two people of the same sex tie the knot or even become a couple then they are in a gay or lesbian relationship. Tell me why you have a problem with which is a fact?

15 minutes ago, cyberfarang said:

Please don`t start playing the Homophobic card. If the so-called bride is not a post-op transgender female than how can what is still a man be a bride? If two people of the same sex tie the knot or even become a couple then they are in a gay or lesbian relationship. Tell me why you have a problem with which is a fact?

Please quote where I said homophobic. 

Ladyboys are not gay.

They identify as women and are not attracted to gay men. 

4 hours ago, Chip Allen said:

I always enjoy it when homosexuals "out" themselves by rushing bravely to the barricades when someone dares to challenge their perverted lifestyle. Any cannibals out there who would like to mainstream eating human flesh??

Happily for you, your own interest in this particular thread probably defines you as merely "curious" (for the moment at least).

Just to be on the safe side let us pray together for our own redemption and the life everlasting.

Blessed be they who only place their anatomy in the anatomies of those whom God has told us that it is meet and right so to do.

Hallelujah.....sing to Jesus........sing to him, etc, etc.......

18 hours ago, Thechook said:

"Stunning" you can't be serious even if he was a woman it wouldn't be stunning.  He might look ok to the gay community.  Anyway good luck to these guys in marriage.

As the old saying goes:

"One mans meat is another mans poison"

:unsure:

2 hours ago, Thechook said:

Don't you have to be married to adopt and can same sex couples marry in Thailand?

Under Thai law, they will be seen as two single men.

So the relevant question is can SINGLE MEN legally adopt in Thailand?

Because that would be the only way. For one of them to adopt. Not as a couple.

I don't know the answer to that but I don't see the point of getting obsessed about because I wouldn't necessarily assume that they would want to. 

Well, after such a chilly day, I'm thankful for such a romantic story. 

Both sets of parents approved of the union especially as they seemed determined to make  living together complicated. They opened a business growing money trees and Akrasit would do all the dicking and taking care of the phallus.

Together with all the cheap food, girls, houses and cars we foreigners can buy for our loved ones, a heartbreaking story.

I've just used up two boxes of toile...eahh Kleenex. :shock1:

54 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

Asking a question is hateful?   I don t hate gays, I just fail to see the beauty of  anal sex with a man. If that is what puts a smile on your face, knock yourself out.  Actually, I 'm not interested in fisting or cottaging either, doesn t make me hateful.

But you like to watch anal sex with a woman, or perhaps practice it? Is there really a difference? An <deleted> is an <deleted>, don't you think?

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Typical gay hating "what about" diversion.

When gay marriage was being debated in the U.S., the anti-gay bigots made similar total B.S. arguments. If we let gays marry, what's next, legalizing marrying dogs? Pencils? 

The gay hate agenda should consider trying something a bit more ORIGINAL. 

Thar would require them to have an imagination not residing in a sewage pit.

8 hours ago, Orton Rd said:

so the headline is misleading, they are not married. Bloke in a dress, even after surgery is still a bloke in a dress, both legally and genetically.

So what is your point ? Sure the bloke in a dress is a bloke in a dress. No one here would dispute that. And yet here you are stating the obivious.  Really don't get why you have bothered to comment.

5 hours ago, Bluespunk said:

Please quote where I said homophobic. 

Ladyboys are not gay.

They identify as women and are not attracted to gay men. 

Please don`t try and wrangle out of this by throwing a question at a question.

You accused me of being prejudice and considering this is about the union of a same sex couple then you must mean homophobic. Any man that is involved in a romantic or sexual relationship with another man is either gay or bisexual, regardless of what attire the men are wearing. A bride is a woman on her wedding day or just before and after the event and as there are no women involved in this marriage then one partner cannot be described as a bride. So again I ask; do you have a problem regarding this as a gay union? Sorry but I fail to understand your argument for reasons I have already explained. 

6 hours ago, greatwhitenorth said:

Actually, I 'm not interested in fisting or cottaging either

I always thought fishing was overrated, but cottaging can be very pleasant but in the cotswolds or the brecon beacons. Don't look down on other people's holiday destinations. 

4 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

Please don`t try and wrangle out of this by throwing a question at a question.

You accused me of being prejudice and considering this is about the union of a same sex couple then you must mean homophobic. Any man that is involved in a romantic or sexual relationship with another man is either gay or bisexual, regardless of what attire the men are wearing. A bride is a woman on her wedding day or just before and after the event and as there are no women involved in this marriage then one partner cannot be described as a bride. So again I ask; do you have a problem regarding this as a gay union? Sorry but I fail to understand your argument for reasons I have already explained. 

This is not a gay marriage. 

I have no problems with gay marriage , however this is not one. 

“Ladyboys” are not gay as such. Those who identify themselves as women are not attracted to gay men. 

https://www.glaad.org/transgender/transfaq

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/886692

I may well have called your views prejudiced, but prejudice can take many forms. 

Please stop prevaricating and state where I called you homophobic. 

1 hour ago, Bluespunk said:

This is not a gay marriage. 

I have no problems with gay marriage , however this is not one. 

“Ladyboys” are not gay as such. Those who identify themselves as women are not attracted to gay men. 

And I guess this is the part that can be difficult to understand.

If a ladyboy is not attracted to gay men, then she is attracted to "straight" men that have sex with other men.

Do "straight" men that have sex with ladyboys consider themselves not to be gay?

59 minutes ago, greatwhitenorth said:

And I guess this is the part that can be difficult to understand.

If a ladyboy is not attracted to gay men, then she is attracted to "straight" men that have sex with other men.

Do "straight" men that have sex with ladyboys consider themselves not to be gay?

Straight men who have sex with ladyboys are attracted to ladies, not men, so I doubt they consider themselves as gay.  If they did, they'd be attracted to men.

Archived