A Thai mother's anguish as long lost daughter found buried under trees in Petchaburi

rooster59

So Very Sad....... RIP to the girl and I hope the mom gets support... I'm sure she was ignorant of these risks at the time and gullible and very sorry now...........

On the other side of the coin..... Can you just imagine the panic that is occurring in those responsible for this crime as the body was dug up in the yard of one involved woman and surely the other connected persons will be tracked down thru her...... don't you know that they all are 'shaking in their boots' and maybe fleeing the country..... I think the guilty are suffering already and I feel good thinking that they are starting to pay a price.......

In the past month or two there has been one or two cases of women (and maybe a mother) on ThaiVisa who were caught furnishing (trafficing) Karaokes and Massage Parlours in Bangkok with young girls........ This could possibly be connected to those and makes you wonder where they will find other girl bodies later on...... 

These are cases where Thai women (trafficers) are every bit as bad as some Thai men......... And country folk never give thought to the bad side of the coin.... Just the immediate help they are expecting with a few baht coming in....

9 hours ago, hdkane said:

really...my sympathies are only for the poor child...thais have no regard for their children...no one with an once of integrity or love for their child would have approved such an arrangement...

What a crass, racist generalisation. Thais love children. They have a day named after them and have you ever caught a BTS in Bangkok and seen people offer their seat to a child. Also do you not think the mother had a choice for the child to make money? Idiot. 

12 hours ago, natway09 said:

This is the sick kind of headline that just ruins my day.

This is where " an eye for an eye would be good"

Catch this <deleted>, break her molar, crack her ribs & then incarcerate her for a long time .

Person of influence indeed ,,,, Come on police, do your job & don't take the money

Then we would have one more sad headline to ruin our day. The person should definitely be locked up, but the cycle of violence, anger, etc, should stop. We are responsible to make this stop by not cultivating violence even further.

23 hours ago, rooster59 said:

She reported the matter to the Paweena Hongsakul foundation for children and young women but attempts to get a lead with the help of Petchaburi police failed to turn up sufficient evidence of a crime.

Useless and didn't care no good people.

Rip the young girl,unfortunately it sounds like this is going nowhere,although from what i have read it should go everywhere.At the back of my mind it is very close to being something like the Boss,in regards to authority not doing their job,MONEY,its common sense this well known person has to be exposed,the woman where the body was found is certainly

the number one,and NO bail.This sort of crime goes on too far too much,the reason these so called high people are around is because of the lack of responsible thais,in the manner of not caring for nothing but MONEY.How they can put money before the life of a poor working girl trying to help her family survive,it is beyond me for sure.Yet they still protect these scum bags.The biggest problem stems from the fact that in a lot of these cases,the police already know what is going down and MONEY dangles before their eyes first.Whats the use of anyone reporting crimes knowing there is a possability that it will go nowhere because of this particular problem.Of course there is also another bigger problem here,the punishment does not fit the crime by a long chalk.

Archived