Thai man strangled his girlfriend because she wouldn't have sex with him

rooster59

Thai man strangled his girlfriend because she wouldn't have sex with him

vlcsnap8.jpg

Image: Kapook

Kapook reported the quick arrest of a Thai man responsible for the murder of a 41 year old female construction worker in Suphanburi on Tuesday.

Chananthida Noo-iat was found strangled to death in an apartment in the central Thai town.

Kapook quoted Workpoint news as saying that Suphanburi cops obtained an arrest warrant for her boyfriend, thirty four year old furniture craftsman Sakda Phukhang on a charge of murder.

Sakda was arrested on Friday at the home of his previous girlfriend in Chainat province also in the central region.

Sakda said that he had been drunk and had killed his girlfriend because she refused to have sex with him. Then he fled the area.

Source: Kapook

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-04

1 hour ago, natway09 said:

For those of you "Thai bashing" about this terrible, horrible crime

I suggest that you read up on International crimes of this nature & the "reason' given.

It is not unusual worldwide

Its only part of a long list of stupidity that these Thai males exude...

Its not bashing... its the truth

2 hours ago, nasanews said:

If they have the death penalty enforced instead of short jail time for murderers he would have thought otherwise.

Not quite so.

These crazies are blinded by rage at the time and act on impulse, similar to how tempers flare in rage rage incidents when anger takes over and these people lose all ability to think about their actions. No matter what penalties are imposed by law it will not reduce these types of murders, especially against those who are mentally unbalanced or have extreme anger issues.

Wasn't there a thread about this 'no sex after 40'?

I would have thought the obvious solution was to get a new gf, rather than kill your existing gf.

It's not as if there's any shortage of available Thai gfs.

Just sad.

19 hours ago, rooster59 said:

Sakda said that he had been drunk and had killed his girlfriend because she refused to have sex with him. Then he fled the area.

Obviously not drunk enough to claim that he couldn't remember what he did, RIP to the departed, I hope this farkwit gets the death penalty, death by hanging and set on fire, firstly set on fire, then hung !

14 hours ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Wasn't there a thread about this 'no sex after 40'?

I would have thought the obvious solution was to get a new gf, rather than kill your existing gf.

It's not as if there's any shortage of available Thai gfs.

Just sad.

The problem you have there is that from my observations, Thai males have a huge ego and a very low self esteem, which makes them think that their partner is their possession and that they can do anything to them with such a relaxed law, my opinion for what its worth anyways, after all, I see a lot of them get crazy jealous when their partners keep looking at me, young handsome farang ATM machine 555

Archived