Phil Neville is driving me nuts

Phuket Man

On 11/5/2017 at 8:19 PM, Bredbury Blue said:

The only good thing about him is his dad is called Neville Neville.

Don't speak ill of the dead, BB.

Saw him play cricket for Greenmount in the Bolton League. Just 3 things wrong with his game: couldn't bat, couldn't bowl, couldn't field. (Apologies to Sir Geoffrey).

Phil was reckoned good enough to play for Lancashire.

Yes Phil's clearly a little retarded so its none too surprising he's a boring, uninformative commentator.

I thought the commentary for the Spurs/Palace game was probably worse than the match itself, which is saying something!

7 hours ago, carmine said:

Yes Phil's clearly a little retarded so its none too surprising he's a boring, uninformative commentator.

I thought the commentary for the Spurs/Palace game was probably worse than the match itself, which is saying something!

Anyone and anything remotely linked to Manchester United past  or present is the subject of ridicule and on occasions bitterness,it related to a symptom known purely and simply as jealousy....:thumbsup:

Anything you don,t like on the gogglebox turn it off.........not rocket science.......but then again for some :whistling:

Have a nice day gentlemen and if this your only grievance you are lucky indeed.

25 minutes ago, petermik said:

Anyone and anything remotely linked to Manchester United past  or present is the subject of ridicule and on occasions bitterness,it related to a symptom known purely and simply as jealousy....:thumbsup:

Anything you don,t like on the gogglebox turn it off.........not rocket science.......but then again for some :whistling:

Have a nice day gentlemen and if this your only grievance you are lucky indeed.

He's a really crap commentator, get over it.

"Anyone and anything remotely linked to Manchester United past  or present is the subject of ridicule and on occasions bitterness,it related to a symptom known purely and simply as jealousy.."

Nonsense! I don't like gary neville's allegiance, obviously, but I think he's one of the better pundits so your theory above is wrong. Phil though...bobbins!

1 hour ago, petermik said:

It really is nothing to do with his playing days for who he played for , people just do not think that he is a good commentator 

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

It really is nothing to do with his playing days for who he played for , people just do not think that he is a good commentator 

Of course you are absolutely right in this.  He's a very poor commentator that struggles to string a sentence together.

But this doesn't go along with the RAG agenda of everyones jealous of us and all that tired old baloney.  

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, oldgit said:

What about Peter f****ng Drury? Waxing lyrical at the start of every match as though he's a latter day Oscar Wilde.

I'm glad you brought him up OG. It is rare that I don't scream at the TV when he begins his soliloquy every match. What an embarrassing <deleted>.

15 hours ago, jellydog said:

I'm glad you brought him up OG. It is rare that I don't scream at the TV when he begins his soliloquy every match. What an embarrassing <deleted>.

I remember a Spurs v Chelsea game where Drury got up on his soap box, "David Luiz and Harry Kane going at it, toe to toe..bicep to bicep.." I thought he was going to go through the whole human anatomy before Jim Beglin dived in with a sliding tackle and stopped him in his tracks. One of the very few times that I've wanted that droning bore TO interrupt.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived