BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jonathan Fairfield

Serial Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin

3 hours ago, KittenKong said:

The report says "Between 2010 and 2017, there were 113 cases in Chonburi, 25 in Chiang Mai and 12 in Bangkok." That's 150 in 8 years. During which time Thailand received some 192 million foreigners (source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tourism_in_Thailand)

So that's about 1 in 13 million. Which curiously enough is quite close to the chance of winning the UK lottery jackpot (1 in 14 million). And you call that "significant"? I think you are deluded.

Actually the chances of winning the uk lottery is now 1 in 45 million since increasing the numbers to 59.

But back to topic.  These guys should be hung by the scrotum with piano wire.  No punishment can be too severe.  Having said that, sex crimes within the local population is very very much higher and runs into the hundreds of thousands. I'd love to see the authorities seriously tackling child prostitution and sex offenders of children in their own community.  When my daughter of 13 was having sex with a 30 year old (married with children), the police laughed and said "She's a naughty girl but there's nothing we can do".  Their attitude to underage sex in the Thai population is criminal in itself.

16 hours ago, Brigante7 said:

Absolute scum, 2 bullets to the back of the head, problem solved. 

Brigante7.

Agreed by why waste a bullet when one will do.

He is sure going to enjoy his next few years in a Thailand prison. Hopefully he will be some Big-boy 12 inches special friend. 

15 hours ago, Rodbayne94 said:

there are many women and this man wants a child, he has mental problems

There are many men and this man wants boys. 

the mental problem is the sexual attraction to children, not a particular gender, I think one can say

A child he can molest. Off with his nuts

16 hours ago, Brigante7 said:

Absolute scum, 2 bullets to the back of the head, problem solved. 

Brigante7.

Treating aberrant sexual behaviour in this manner solves nothing but a thuggish desire for retribution. Yes, the effects of his deviant behaviour may have caused significant long term emotional damage to the victims and for this the prisoner deserves punishment, but as a 'psych lab rat' he is worth much more alive than dead. 

15 hours ago, Seismic said:

You do understand that foreign pedophiles make up only a tiny fraction, and that the vast majority are Thai don't you ??.

You're deluding yourself and attempting to do the same thing to others here. 

A "tiny fraction" is not an appropriate description of the statistical facts behind these incidents. It's as if you're trying to downplay or undervalue the gravity of foreigners being involved in these despicable crimes. Trying to qualify the involvement of foreigners as negligible (being a "tiny fraction") is a wrong and illogical form of justification.

16 hours ago, Luckysilk said:

This country is seriously doing my head in with the scum it attracts.

So, even when its not the country or its indigenous folks doing the seriously evil f*ed up shit, its the country that does your head in for 'attracting' this scum, yeah? If I were you I'd f* off if I felt so bad about the place I was at that I blame it even when its [some of] the c*s who come here pulling this sort of crap!!! Personally, what 'does my head in' is that I don't even understand why those like yourself, constantly winding yourselves up but at the same time evidently gleefully happy to play this 'blame game', blaming the country for everything, are even here!!! :wai:

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

Unfortunately for your simplistic, back-of-a-fag-packet arithmetic, Chonburi, Chinag Mai and Bangkok don't represent all of Thailand.

Furthermore, it only deals with those who've actually been caught.

Furthermore, farang nonces in Thailand appear to make a beeline for remote villages where they can procure victims easily, cheaply and with much reduced risk of being disturbed by law enforcement.

The stats TNN supplied represent those who take the risk of engaging in their disgusting activities in or around major conurbations.

I call it significant because these beasts are being discovered at an alarming rate.

Two Germans a couple of weeks ago, an American child rapist the month before and now this Dutch filth.

There is need for decisive action - screen all white males against kiddie fiddler registers upon entry to the kingdom.

Racial profiling works

I agree that screening people against registers is a good idea. It could even partly be automated from passenger lists at airports etc.

If not it would create too long queues....

On another note, I've heard that there's brothels with trafficked underage child sex slaves all over thailand, and they cater mainly to thai men. If that's true, isn't that a much bigger concern? Or are those trafficked kids worth less than thai kids?

47 minutes ago, HHTel said:

Having said that, sex crimes within the local population is very very much higher and runs into the hundreds of thousands. I'd love to see the authorities seriously tackling child prostitution and sex offenders of children in their own community.  When my daughter of 13 was having sex with a 30 year old (married with children), the police laughed and said "She's a naughty girl but there's nothing we can do".  Their attitude to underage sex in the Thai population is criminal in itself.

Yeah let's deflect attention away from the farang miscreant and focus on the Thais and their attitude towards sex offenders, shall we?

Why?

Are they somehow complicit in this filthy Dutchman's crimes?

You're right. though.

The Thais have enough of their own homegrown paedophiles; the last thing they need is beady-eyed, clammy farang ones adding to the mix

1 hour ago, Thai Ron said:

Unfortunately for your simplistic, back-of-a-fag-packet arithmetic, Chonburi, Chinag Mai and Bangkok don't represent all of Thailand.

Furthermore, it only deals with those who've actually been caught.

Furthermore, farang nonces in Thailand appear to make a beeline for remote villages where they can procure victims easily, cheaply and with much reduced risk of being disturbed by law enforcement.

The stats TNN supplied represent those who take the risk of engaging in their disgusting activities in or around major conurbations.

I call it significant because these beasts are being discovered at an alarming rate.

Two Germans a couple of weeks ago, an American child rapist the month before and now this Dutch filth.

There is need for decisive action - screen all white males against kiddie fiddler registers upon entry to the kingdom.

Racial profiling works

I totally agree.....  with one suggestion...  The past many years in the U.S. and Canada there has been growing numbers of adult female teachers with young boys.  I have no idea how this started....maybe it's always been going on behind the scenes.   So we also have to watch out for female pedos...

I remember in Grade 7..... a female history teacher got caught in the girl's washroom with a young girl. She had tried to block the door somehow..   The woman was a lesbian pedophile..    She lost her job, got charged and convicted... and it made for interesting reading in the local newspaper. 

It's men.. yes..... but also women pedophiles...  

11 minutes ago, hobz said:

On another note, I've heard that there's brothels with trafficked underage child sex slaves all over thailand, and they cater mainly to thai men. If that's true, isn't that a much bigger concern? Or are those trafficked kids worth less than thai kids?

Of course that's a concern but what are you suggesting?

That farang noncing scum be left to get on with their activities while more attention is focused on determining whether or not what you've "heard" is true?

How do you know there aren't multiple surveillance operations going on right now into the parts of the local sex industry that use trafficked children?

That's right ....you don't.

This is about farang nonces; not Thai nonces.

1 minute ago, Thai Ron said:

Of course that's a concern but what are you suggesting?

That farang noncing scum be left to get on with their activities while more attention is focused on determining whether or not what you've "heard" is true?

How do you know there aren't multiple surveillance operations going on right now into the parts of the local sex industry that use trafficked children?

That's right ....you don't.

This is about farang nonces; not Thai nonces.

Because it's probably a much much much bigger problem. And my guess is nothing is done about it because its thailand and they prefer having stuff kept under the rug.

But yes, it is a separate issue. And yes. Both issues should be dealt with.

16 hours ago, Moti24 said:

"Out of all suspects arrested, 45 percent were from the UK, 24 percent from the USA, 24 percent from Germany, 18 percent from France and 8 percent Switzerland.  

This is a developing news story…."

Can't develop much further, it's already on 119%!

Were the statistics in the report simply the result of a typo or a reflection of the Thai education system?