importing Fish (mainly saltwater fish) into Thailand

Dirk_brijs

Hello

I am running an aquarium design business for the last 3 years now buying most of my fish in Chatuchak Market but would now be interested in expanding my business a little and start importing my own saltwater fish from mainly Indonesia, Philippines and Hawaii to set up my own store and sell fish direct.

Can anyone guide me in the right direction on finding more info on what is needed to import those fish or can get me more info directly.

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Best to ask the aquarium folks at chatucak where they get their exotic fish, and chat them up how they import it in, is it hard, etc to find out info. Don't tell them what your plans are of course!

One thing for sure is that you may need a license, and when it comes to live animals its pretty strict as some species are protected. 

• 2 months later...
On 5/14/2018 at 8:32 PM, hans booreiland said:

For my planted freshwater fish tank (Aquarium) must be not for welding thats poison, fish die.

I understand what it is for but you use liquid CO2 or in the gas canister?

15 hours ago, Dirk_brijs said:

I understand what it is for but you use liquid CO2 or in the gas canister?

On the moment I use liquid, but I have a Co2 system with a canister so what I need is a refill in or around Pattaya, by the way I live in Pong, Mabprachan area.

Archived