"Thai bar girl tricked me" cries Korean as he self-harms with knife

webfact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

Yes! In US it would have been, drop the knife, drop the f**ing knife right now boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum........

I don't mean to be a grammar nazi, but you missed one 'boum'. 

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

OK, what dose this man, a tourist, doing with a knife on him to start with?

second, Thai bar girl is synonymous for ' don't trust them as far as you

can throw them... and if you don't like Thai bar girls, try Thai bar boys.

or the combination of both... lady-boys...

I always like to carry the Swiss Army knife I bought in Curacao 30 or so years ago--to open wine, to undo screws, to clean and file my fingernails, to open various packaging, to cut the tips off cigars, to cut fruit and salad rather than trying to use a spoon, etc.

Maybe he bought a knife here or brought one with him. And please, many long-term expats living in Thailand get taken by some of the girls here.

7 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

Take away the word "bar" and learn, its in the species, either learn to outsmart them or suffer the consequences, what a loser 555

There are a lot of western foreign guys coming to Thailand who have never scored a girl in their own country.

They have no experience beyond Hollywood expectations. (Koreans and Japanese included)

I do have some sympathy for them, I almost got caught my first time with a Thai 'gf'.

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

Maybe he likes his apples peeled?

3 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

Yes! In US it would have been, drop the knife, drop the f**ing knife right now boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum........

No, it would not. Americans do not use the superfluous "U" so common to Brit English--it would have been boom boom; then in the report it would have said, " . . . drop the  knife . . . " 

7 hours ago, ezzra said:

:stoner:

6 minutes ago, Nemesis7 said:

Instead of shouting here you dont like the thai girls, why dont you spread the word out in your own community. These Thai girls biggest and easy targets are, Japanese, Korean and Arab men, its always about money.

YES.  These guys are ripped off so much it is crazy.  But they are not on TV and do not say much to "save face".

The Gogo lady rip offs with these guys is off the charts.  I have a Chinese friend but he is American from California.  All his buddies big rip offs from these girls.  Big money big rip offs and they say nothing.  Great scam.... which is why Falang in the Gogo's are ignored. Hopefully, most of us know better!

How many times I was in the same situation. The only difference was I wanted to cut those bar girls instead of cutting myself. Thank God, those were only thoughts, no action was ever taken. Ok, she took 5-10 k baht from me for nothing. Ok, that is not good. But should I make the situation even worse for myself? No way. Just <deleted> off, you greedy scum.

8 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

YES.  These guys are ripped off so much it is crazy.  But they are not on TV and do not say much to "save face".

The Gogo lady rip offs with these guys is off the charts.  I have a Chinese friend but he is American from California.  All his buddies big rip offs from these girls.  Big money big rip offs and they say nothing.  Great scam.... which is why Falang in the Gogo's are ignored. Hopefully, most of us know better!

Apparently - they have enough money to afford this happening to them. I heard prostitute services are very expenses in Japan, for example. 

8 minutes ago, Essaybloke said:

Don't judge bar girls by the quality of the company they keep. Crikey mate, half of them do more for their families than I have ever done for mine!  :sad:

Because they have convinced you of that.

Truly, yes they send money to their family but most of their comments to you are a lie.

If they make 30,000 b a month they will send 3,000 to their Mom.

They are #1 take care of themselves.  Do not be fooled. 

I do love them, but Thai girls are probably the biggest liars in Asia.

Just now, bkk6060 said:

Because they have convinced you of that.

Truly, yes they send money to their family but most of their comments to you are a lie.

I they make 30,000 b a month they will send 3,000 to their Mom.

They are #1 take care of themselves.  Do not be fooled. 

I do love them, but Thai girls are probably the biggest liars in Asia.

Agree. That romantic aura about poor Thai girls working day and night in the bar just to feed their poor families - it is such a myth. Maybe this was true 20-30 years ago. Not anymore.

Archived