"Thai bar girl tricked me" cries Korean as he self-harms with knife

webfact

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, dunroaming said:

You mean just like non Asian men coming from outside of Thailand are vulnerable to this.

Some, sure yes.

But, I think many of the Chinese, Korean, Japanese are much more vulnerable.

Falang I believe seem to be much more aware/educated of what is going on.

Evidence of this is the amount of Falang in the scam Gogo's.  Not many, 95% Asian in these places..

I hope they enjoy.... drive up, drive up, 4 to 5,000 b for one hour of lady company.

Hey, have a good time enjoy. 

A man not liking Thai girls in Pattaya, that is a bit like a Nun voluntarily entering a swinger club or a brewery. Why on earth did he go to Thailand then, and even more specifically to Pattaya, except for the dirty ocean and beach, there is nothing else there? 

11 hours ago, chippendale said:

It's all part of your authentic tourist experience in Thailand. Enjoy it.

Did u say authentic? Am gonna say negative authenticity. A thai getting involve in sxaming a korean n u gonna act normal and say its a job. Hahahaha. How realistic u r. Its a shameful act and it a shame. Negative people are every where. But some good people exist.

21 minutes ago, Next stop NK said:

A man not liking Thai girls in Pattaya, that is a bit like a Nun voluntarily entering a swinger club or a brewery. Why on earth did he go to Thailand then, and even more specifically to Pattaya, except for the dirty ocean and beach, there is nothing else there? 

Sorry, but when I was in Thailand-- Pattaya for the first time I  had no idea about all the "barbeers"and the amount of prostitutes with their white flesh n' cash in their arms, who short after might become their Samee.

Not all tourists go to Pattaya because of cheap short, or longtime meat. 

7 minutes ago, MaeJoMTB said:

Can't see any other reason to visit Pattaya ..............

The first time was more than 20 years ago and it was not really amusing to see the families who perhaps had a divorce short after their Pattaya holiday, because no ( not too many) men can say no to so many good looking, not fat and ugly looking gazelles. 

Some men who thought they could "sneak out" of their hotel at night got caught in the act by some monstrous and very angry wives. I still don't understand how a "normal family" can walk through South Pattaya with all the Go_Go bars.

Anyway, what do most people in Farangland think when you start to talk about your Thai massage in Bangkok? 

He must be a North Korean Spy, that's obvious. Perhaps one of Kim's relatives? 

1 hour ago, Next stop NK said:

Why on earth did he go to Thailand then, and even more specifically to Pattaya, except for the dirty ocean and beach, there is nothing else there? 

"There is none so blind as those who refuse to see" comes to mind.

15 hours ago, Tchooptip said:

Yes! In US it would have been, drop the knife, drop the f**ing knife right now boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum........

They do that with Koreans too?

You know how tired I am of seeing everyone on this forum mock people who are heartbroken or who have been robbed?
You truly expect them to know the ways of a country they just visited or how a woman could take so much with so little feeling?  C'mon, we've all been heartbroken before so feel a little empathy...

6 hours ago, jacko45k said:

They do that with Koreans too?

They would not have known he was Korean until they had recovered his identity on-the-corpse-of-the-man-having-resisting-arrest:coffee1:

By the way, that was proved later after an investigation :smile:

On 11/7/2017 at 1:08 PM, Tchooptip said:

Yes! In US it would have been, drop the knife, drop the f**ing knife right now boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum boum........

Where on earth do you get your ideas about the U.S.??? I know the media is a bit nutso on its reporting every possible negative thing that can be dug out of the shadows in the U.S., but you're taking it even one step further.  Shoot a self-threatening man who isn't threatening anybody else? Not likely, to say the least. I guess Thai police don't have tasers. That seems like it would have been a safe alternative for all involved.

2 hours ago, Stargrazer9889 said:

Is this the way Asian guys react when they get conned? Pretty sad if it is.

Geezer

Not sure you can lump Korean guys in with all Asian men, they have their own (fairly  restrictive) culture and are generally way more 'uptight' than other Asian nationalities.

13 hours ago, Sig said:

Where on earth do you get your ideas about the U.S.??? I know the media is a bit nutso on its reporting every possible negative thing that can be dug out of the shadows in the U.S., but you're taking it even one step further.  Shoot a self-threatening man who isn't threatening anybody else? Not likely, to say the least. I guess Thai police don't have tasers. That seems like it would have been a safe alternative for all involved.

I agree but I would say most African Americans and many non whites think the cops everywhere In the US are targeting them.

Taser is a great idea it works if deployed properly.

Archived