BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
engrin

The Book That Helped Me (and My Friend) Quit

I don't but I have the hard copy. It's a very thick book, not easy to copy either. Perhaps the easiest way is to order it through Amazon. If you are really interested in reading it I can see if I can get it copied and sent to you to Koh Tao where my friend lives. You are based in Koh P'Ngan, right?

There must be an electronic copy somewhere though.

I will look online or order from Amazon... thanks!

I really recommend this book to anyone trying to quit. Having watched others trying to quit using patches, pills and hypnotherapt I thought I'd never manage. However, I stuck this Allen Carr's audibook on my i-pod and listened to it on the bus a few times a day and before I knew it I'd quit. Don't even think about ciggies anymore and actually find it strange that for 16 years I was one of those people who spent loads of money deliberately screwing up my own health. Just give it a go - no effort needed but pretty remarkable results.

Thought I'd let you know that the book "The Easy Way to Stop Smoking" By Allen Carr helped me quit smoking, it's been about a month now. It also helped a friend of mine quit. He's been clean for a few months (he's the one who recommended it to me) :)

Good luck to everyone. The time to quit is NOW.

I smoked no less than a pack a day for the past 25 years. I have been smoke free for almost 2 weeks now after reading Allen Carr's book. it truly is the eay way to stop smoking! No supplements, no will power, nothing, just total freedom! RIP Allen Carr.

Does anyone know if or where you can get this book in Chiang Mai?

.....read post #11 again, again and again it's all in there.... :)

YOU just have to STOP!

No matter what - if YOU don't, YOU don't, if YOU want YOU can do!

Read the book in November 2003 and stopped cold turkey, no problems and I am still a non-smoker. There are medicines available for those that are looking for them, but they came really after I stopped and I cannot give any advice on them.

In 1982 I promised my wife if a certain event happened ( i knew it didn't have a snowballs chance of happening) I would quit smoking. Darned if it didn't happen and I said oh sh-it and quit cold turkey. Wasn't really that bad and I had been smoking 60 a day when I quit. A couple of years later my wife informed me that she didn't remember me making that promise, but wasn't about to tell me at the time.

It is not all that hard if you have more willpower than a cigarette, if you have to lie to yourself and say you will have one tomorrow but don't let tomorrow ever come.

Good luck and don't delay quitting, guarantee you will feel better.

Hi,

is it still available in pdf form?

The book available in BKK?

cheers

i finished listening to the book and watching the video on 2nd Feb 2010. i havent smoked since. i have maybe had a few tiny cravings. Allen Carr really has saved my life