Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin: further details emerge

webfact

Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin: further details emerge

hh.jpg

Picture: INN

A pedophile from the Netherlands has a YouTube channel promoting the playing of church organs, it has emerged.

Reinold Klunder was arrested on Monday and admitted to being a pedophile. A ten year old boy was found at his home.

He is believed to have invited boys under 15 to his home and engaged in sex after pool sessions. He then shared videos of him having sex with other pedophiles.

Police acting on a tip from Dutch authorities had investigated Klunder, a businessman in real estate, and obtained a search warrant for his Hua Hin home. He is also known as a musician.

A Youtube channel is run by a man called Reinold Klunder.

On the page it says: “Welcome to my channel. All my life I play churchorgan (sic)”.

After talking about church music he says that he is able to play at home using something called “Hauptwerk” (a computer program for organ music).

The YouTube site also includes adverts for Hua Hin pool villas.

Ominously the post on YouTube closes with:

“Greetings from Thailand”.

Reinhold Klunder is now in police custody in the seaside resort 220 kilometers south of Bangkok.

Many computers and tablets were found at his home.

A neighbor who didn’t want to be identified told Thaivisa how young Thai boys were frequently seen entering Klunder’s house.

“Other neighbours had concerns about him(Klunder)”.

“Boys were often seen at his house, different boys coming and going all the time.

“I was told he was a private music teacher and that he gave free lessons to the kids.

“I thought he was a good guy. It makes me feel sick that somone was abusing kids so close to where I live”.

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2017-11-07

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sad to know that neighbors were concerned about the number of young boys visiting his house, but never voiced those concerns. Who knows how many innocents he abused over the years that could have been saved had someone spoken out earlier.

Hopefully he goes to jail now for life so at least he won't be able to do it again.

48 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Sad to know that neighbors were concerned about the number of young boys visiting his house, but never voiced those concerns. Who knows how many innocents he abused over the years that could have been saved had someone spoken out earlier.

Hopefully he goes to jail now for life so at least he won't be able to do it again.

Well.. Even though I understand completely what you are saying.. You need to have more than just concerns before calling someone out as a pedo.. Dont get me wrong, the sick bastard should rot in a Thai jail for life, no questions about that.. But what if it had actually been the case that he was just giving lessons to youngsters in music, and someone called him out.. That kind of accusations is not something's you just walk away from unmarked, even if innocent.. It could easily ruin someones life completely even if the accusations where false.. That being said, I am glad he got cought.

5 minutes ago, Lowryderen said:

Well.. Even though I understand completely what you are saying.. You need to have more than just concerns before calling someone out as a pedo.. Dont get me wrong, the sick bastard should rot in a Thai jail for life, no questions about that.. But what if it had actually been the case that he was just giving lessons to youngsters in music, and someone called him out.. That kind of accusations is not something's you just walk away from unmarked, even if innocent.. It could easily ruin someones life completely even if the accusations where false.. That being said, I am glad he got cought.

I totally understand your comment too. I didn't necessarily mean that someone should have automatically called the cops because he had boys in and out, even though a genuine teacher would probably have had a few girls in the mix too. However, had one of the neighbours taken a couple of minutes to talk to any of the boys coming and going, they could have laid their concerns to rest had it all been above board, or report him earlier if it wasn't, which seems to be the case. 

I hope the Thai’s charge him first put him on trial and let him serve his punishment in a Thai prison otherwise he will go back to Holland and have a nice cushy cell with all the modern gadgets and of course his “ Human Rights “ ???

2 hours ago, darksidedog said:

I totally understand your comment too. I didn't necessarily mean that someone should have automatically called the cops because he had boys in and out, even though a genuine teacher would probably have had a few girls in the mix too. However, had one of the neighbours taken a couple of minutes to talk to any of the boys coming and going, they could have laid their concerns to rest had it all been above board, or report him earlier if it wasn't, which seems to be the case. 

Do you think the boys would admit to what was happening that easy ? Or maybe the boys spoke Thai (the Dutch guy would probably have to speak some reasonable Thai too to make all this happening) Who knows if their neighbors would have spoken good Thai (if foreigners) and if the boys were not that much under the influence that they would admit to it. 

I doubt it was simple, but I get what you are saying. 

Thailand has enough of a problem dealing with its own homegrown paedophiles - the last thing they need is farangs adding their disgusting impulses to the mix.

When will action be taken?

Story after story after story in which these filthy perverts from North America, Europe and the Antipodes are caught after ruining any number of children's lives.

It really is time to get ahead of the curve and implement racial profiling

The stats tell you everything you want to know - the farang paedos are the biggest offenders after the local ones.

Subject every white male entering this country to a screen against an international database of sex offenders.

It might not catch them all but certainly, those who've offended in their countries will be turned right back around and deported at their own expense to answer questions from law enforcement in their country.

28 minutes ago, Thai Ron said:

Subject every white male entering this country to a screen against an international database of sex offenders.

Why only white? Black/brown people cannot be sex offenders?
And why only male? What about US female teacher engaged in sex with her students?
With this logic everyone can make harm to the children...

1 hour ago, cyberfarang said:

It`s filth like this that are infesting Thailand which makes us all appear suspect. I cannot describe in words how much I hate this scum, like a cancer that should be eliminated from society.

Oh come on there are so many there (its known as the hide and seek country > You hide and the bib seek your money and let you stay). Again it took a police force from outside the country to say something before anything was done. But think on the bright side another badboy is off to jail and home to jail soon, there will be another one along soon just wait and see.

Jonathan Fairfield

Serial Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin

TNN also reported on the statistics of foreigners being arrested in Thailand for sexually abusing children under the age of 15. Between 2010 and 2017, there were 113 cases in Chonburi, 25 in Chiang Mai and 12 in Bangkok. 

Out of all suspects arrested, 45 percent were from the UK, 24 percent from the USA, 12 percent from Germany, 18 percent from France and 8 percent Switzerland.  

This portion was posted on the ThiaVisa news  but not on the article shown to start the topic.   I wonder why?

Could it be to pacify the English, who caught engaging in pedophilic encounters at nearly double the rate of Americans or three and a half times the rate of Germans? ( taking into account arrival numbers from each country.)

Or could it be a large number of posters are from Pattaya wich has ten times the arrests and yet a much much smaller population than bkk?

7 hours ago, darksidedog said:

yeah..one neighbor quoted...."It makes me feel sick that somone was abusing kids so close to where I live”.....really..well what are you going to do about it..clean up your vomit and forget all about their plight..geez.

2 hours ago, Thai Ron said:

Thailand has enough of a problem dealing with its own homegrown paedophiles - the last thing they need is farangs adding their disgusting impulses to the mix.

When will action be taken?

Story after story after story in which these filthy perverts from North America, Europe and the Antipodes are caught after ruining any number of children's lives.

It really is time to get ahead of the curve and implement racial profiling

The stats tell you everything you want to know - the farang paedos are the biggest offenders after the local ones.

It might not catch them all but certainly, those who've offended in their countries will be turned right back around and deported at their own expense to answer questions from law enforcement in their country.

i agree with you , cut off their balls and feed them to soi dogs , but be fair about your persecution of pedo freaks . thailand has their fair share of home grown monsters which function with the approval of some government agencies (coppers) , this includes the massive young girl slave trade  that feeds the whore houses , and no one , not even you seem to care about . but on one thing we all agree , they need to be in prisons for life .

52 minutes ago, isaanbanhou said:

Jonathan Fairfield

Serial Dutch pedophile arrested in Hua Hin

TNN also reported on the statistics of foreigners being arrested in Thailand for sexually abusing children under the age of 15. Between 2010 and 2017, there were 113 cases in Chonburi, 25 in Chiang Mai and 12 in Bangkok. 

Out of all suspects arrested, 45 percent were from the UK, 24 percent from the USA, 12 percent from Germany, 18 percent from France and 8 percent Switzerland.  

This portion was posted on the ThiaVisa news  but not on the article shown to start the topic.   I wonder why?

Could it be to pacify the English, who caught engaging in pedophilic encounters at nearly double the rate of Americans or three and a half times the rate of Germans? ( taking into account arrival numbers from each country.)

Or could it be a large number of posters are from Pattaya wich has ten times the arrests and yet a much much smaller population than bkk?

It could be nothing. It could be you came late to the party. This an update on an earlier post. The one you are referring to. That post was discussed and included all details you just mentioned. Could be you didn't notice the words "further details emerge". 

Not pleading for pedo-criminals, but why do they pick specific countries? Would it be because it are ones where they are able, at small risk and cost, to put their perversion into practice? Could it be there is in Thailand a buoyant market for 'operators' procuring children, girls and boys, to these deprived devils? Aren't many young victims from Myanmar, Cambodia and Laos, illegally in Thailand, ...often 'rented out', or even sold, by, whether unworthy, or blackmailed, parents? Is this perceived as less of a crime, when it are not Thai children? Would the biggest mafia organisation in the country also be involved in that despicable 'fresh flesh trade', as it is, deeply, in prostitution? No, Thais don't do that...

7 hours ago, Lowryderen said:

My taught exactly , how do you defend yourself from a paedophile accusation while been innocent without any damage ????

3 hours ago, Cybervlad said:

Why only white? Black/brown people cannot be sex offenders?
And why only male? What about US female teacher engaged in sex with her students?
With this logic everyone can make harm to the children...

' course they can be sex offenders but they're not the ones showing up in the figures in Thailand, are they???

The sex offenders showing up in the figures in Thailand are Caucasians.

The data doesn't lie

Archived