‘Violent attack’ in Brit tourist’s plea for fundraising exposed as fake

snoop1130

48 minutes ago, imaderbyfan said:

Well....I hope that any idiot that donated to this criminal gets money back through an eventual court appearance back in England......

I will share this with my friends In England.....These toe rags need dealing with...

Please make it public, please. These people deserve some problems. 

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Kerryd said:

Lol - I figured it was something like a moto accident that he was trying to cover up.

Wouldn't have suspected he was trying to break into hotel rooms and jumped from a balcony (maybe surprised by someone in one of the rooms he was trying to get into maybe) !

was thinking that too Kerryd, the injuries just didn't add up

You can hardly speak of a one time occurrence....

Gerald Drumgoole and his husband Michael Burnett were attacked on a night out in Phuket after their drinks were spiked and they got raped. 

"On the fifth day my family back in Belfast got in touch with the British Embassy in Bangkok and we finally got sent to a hospital, but the hospital wouldn't accept our insurance documents.

Why would anybody wait five days after a "rape?"

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/irish-couple-who-were-robbed-9619190

3 minutes ago, Mansinthe said:

Even worse when u come to Thailand with one like that.. see all the thai girls and decide enough is enough.. better jump.  Maybe the guy did try to commit suicide out of depression ?

While his wife was on the loo? Do you know when their book and film will be ready? 

The truth.jpg

19 minutes ago, Mansinthe said:

Thanks to brexit there will be more from the UK that feel the need to sponsor their vaccations with scams and fraud.

Hope they publicly shame these people. Criminal record and stop them from returning ever again.

Ah right they will do it because of Brexit. 

9 minutes ago, jenny2017 said:

While his wife was on the loo? Do you know when their book and film will be ready? 

The truth.jpg

im sorry i read your post I just had a vision of the wife on the loo. Don,t think i,ll buy the book 

or watch the film

3 minutes ago, Peterw42 said:

I am waiting for the die hard farang defender/Thai basher to come along and put a spin on this.

Please dont disappoint, lol

Yeah. They had to leave the hospital double quick because the black BMW was on its way and the two thais  were gonna finish the job while she took a dump. 

2 minutes ago, Kadilo said:

I wouldnt even be surprised to find out he's not ex Army at all. Sort of lies that would go hand in hand with the rest of the charade. 

His facebook page show photos in uniform etc, so that part maybe true. 

22 minutes ago, wilai said:

Look on Anthony Harrison' Facebook. Idiot is still in denial....says they left Thailand in fear of their lives!:laugh:

Asked him to check the CCTV as he still maintains they were set up! bam now blocked 555

He appears to be related to the wife so you can find him on FB via her acct (Denise Laverty Harrison)

Well, I hope the British media will also update this story. Thailand isn't perfect--what country is?--but it doesn't deserve this sort of slur. Yeah - bad things happen, but it's an anal orifice of the highest order who will fake something like this (to cover up other crimes no less). And, of course, all farangs end up being tainted by actions like these... 

operated because of multiple leg fractures 

- and the next day he leaves to Dubai...

and see him on the picture - it does not look like operation and  of multiple fractures

Anyway a fall from 6 or 7 meters would cause really serious injuries - even death

Another inconsistence

7 minutes ago, sweatalot said:

operated because of multiple leg fractures 

- and the next day he leaves to Dubai...

and see him on the picture - it does not look like operation and  of multiple fractures

Anyway a fall from 6 or 7 meters would cause really serious injuries - even death

Another inconsistence

Would have most likely been operated on early on the morning of the 4th and checked out on the 7th. Could have been stress fractures and not full bone breaks but even then I'd think he'd have been in a full leg cast. 

2 hours ago, oldgent said:

well done to the police they are not as stupid as

people make out

Maybe not, lets not mention corrupt though!

In all honesty, how desperate do you have to be for money to jump of a balcony and break your legs! - sad!!

Due Diligence by the Northern Echo followed by the ease by which the crowdfunding was initiated enabled this to grow legs. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what ARRSE make of it :)

(ARmy Rumour SErvice; They'll 'out' him either way in a day or 2, especially so close to Remembrance Sunday!)

1 hour ago, evadgib said:

Due Diligence by the Northern Echo followed by the ease by which the crowdfunding was initiated enabled this to grow legs. 

I'm looking forward to seeing what ARRSE make of it :)

(ARmy Rumour SErvice; They'll 'out' him either way in a day or 2, especially so close to Remembrance Sunday!)

Have reposted the article on some UK veterans sites, the REME were supporting fundraising not now though.

Archived