BANGKOK 22 February 2019 23:20

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BusyBee1976

Disrespectful words by gf

Hi everyone,

I am an expat and I have a Thai (isaan) girlfriend who I know for a year and half now.

I just found out that she was talking to many men on WhatsApp Call and when I asked her about it she said why can’t she talk to other men as friends? I said fair enough but she doesn’t tell me what she talks about and why talk late in night.

We had a fight the other day about this and she was chatting to her friend and she uses the word “<<<<Thai language removed>>>>”

With my little knowledge of Thai using <<<<Thai language removed>>>> for someone is insulting so I wanted to know is it very insulting or generally used for others if you are close friends? And do you think she is doing right by talking to other men in night I mean am I overreacting here?

any helpful replies will be greatly appreciated.

You know the best option already, get out while the  goings relatively good

It ain't going to get better!

3 hours ago, Cynical Sailor said:

She’s saying you’re jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

Thanks for your reply. I knew she was saying I am jealous but is it common to use "มัน" to address a person?

Sorry but here goes.  If you are stupid enough to continue in this charade of a relationship then be prepared to be made a sucker of by this low life tart.  Man up and walk away while you still have some pride.

I think some of it depends on who she is chatting with... My wife chats with her friends, I speak on skype or email with my friends... why wouldn't we? But we are not talking with strangers and if I am on skype, my wife is perfectly welcome to come in and say hello...

I assume your jealousy is at not being included and depending on who she is talking to, is not comfortable for you... if it is not comfortable for you and she does not respect that, you are probably better off elsewhere... 

1 hour ago, steven100 said:

one word comes to mind   .............  run  !!  :shock1:

For once Steven i am in full agreement with you, run now lad and do not look back.

It's not an uncommon way for friends who are chatting to refer to someone who's not there. If it was done deliberately for you to pick up on, then you should take offence. If it wasn't, then it's just colloquial language use.  

Has she shagged any of the men she is talking to ?

1 minute ago, Jip99 said:

Has she shagged any of the men she is talking to ?

Has she been talking to you?:cheesy:

Just now, colinneil said:

Has she been talking to you?:cheesy:

Just checking......don’t want to be on someone’s hit list....?

1. as far as I know Thai woman privately talks about her Farang boyfriend or husband using word มัน (it) instead เขา (he) if she would emphasize that she is not emotionally involved with him and treats him only as a (potential) source of money. Kinda an excuse if the Farang is old, fat and so long = just business nothing personal. 

2. talking to other men in night - absolutely unacceptable behaviour for Thai g\f especially if you give her money

Bloody hell.....you need to ask on here what you should do......:whistling:

There are thousands of women here,why take <deleted> from one when you could make so many happy :thumbsup: