Disrespectful words by gf

BusyBee1976

Is she fishing or is she just talking to friends? Time of day does not matter...who are these friends? Overseas?

on line dating services? If it is overseas men, you need to get out of dodge...you serve no future purpose to her...and she is letting you know....

take up golf....

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, saakura said:

Been here close to 3 decades and did not ever involve myself with bars or prostitutes, so no need to read such books 

"such books"? You obviously jump to a conclusion quite easily! Do you even know what it's about? Maybe the choice of title could have been better, but a review of the book by Stickman (a well known name here as you should know) shows that it is far from just being about "bars or prostitutes":-

"All of the major problems that plague such relationships are covered, from cultural differences, to family, to money and even to the girl’s background, that is, if she was an employee of the naughty nightlife, or otherwise. I was very impressed with the advice given and it answers many of the age old questions that have frustrated those of us in such relationships."

My wife gives me the middle finger, tells me to F--- off and so on, I do the same, we never hold onto our anger and what was said is out the door in no time, its called letting off steam by both of us.

My wife doesn't chat to men on her phone, although when she takes a dump she is on the net for like 45 minutes via her mobile, I don't have a problem with that, i.e. forums, etc etc, and if she is chatting with guys via the net, I don't give a rats, its the time it takes her to take a dump that sh.ts me.

To be honest I think your gf is mild compared to me, because I don't talk to girls on the phone, I sleep with them when I go on holidays 555

1 hour ago, sambum said:

"such books"? You obviously jump to a conclusion quite easily! Do you even know what it's about? Maybe the choice of title could have been better, but a review of the book by Stickman (a well known name here as you should know) shows that it is far from just being about "bars or prostitutes":-

"All of the major problems that plague such relationships are covered, from cultural differences, to family, to money and even to the girl’s background, that is, if she was an employee of the naughty nightlife, or otherwise. I was very impressed with the advice given and it answers many of the age old questions that have frustrated those of us in such relationships."

From my experience marrying a "bar girl" couldn't have done better with a straight laced girl, if there ever was one, my "bar girl", who I know refer to as my "village slut" rocks

On 11/8/2017 at 5:53 PM, 4MyEgo said:

My wife gives me the middle finger, tells me to F--- off and so on, I do the same, we never hold onto our anger and what was said is out the door in no time, its called letting off steam by both of us.

My wife doesn't chat to men on her phone, although when she takes a dump she is on the net for like 45 minutes via her mobile, I don't have a problem with that, i.e. forums, etc etc, and if she is chatting with guys via the net, I don't give a rats, its the time it takes her to take a dump that sh.ts me.

To be honest I think your gf is mild compared to me, because I don't talk to girls on the phone, I sleep with them when I go on holidays 555

Way too much info there. Way over the top.

8 hours ago, EmotionallyConstipated said:

Thanks for your reply. I knew she was saying I am jealous but is it common to use "มัน" to address a person?

Try putting 'eee' in front of her name when you speak with her.

5 hours ago, marquis22 said:

Not yet but I'm lining up, and currently 3rd in line..........

(sorry OP but had to respond to a question like that to a hilarious original question!) :burp:

Damn, I got number 17. Guess it pays to come early.

No judgement on a woman chatting or having light flirts with other men on social networks....

But the golden rule in any relationship, if the partner does anything whatsoever that you feel you cannot cope with....you just politely leave or dump her or  just walk away...whatever...

... what's the point in carrying on in a relationship that causes doubt and frustration ? ? ? ? ?

1 hour ago, Rc2702 said:

Hold on a sec. Your the guy who got his Mrs to have your name tattooed on her? 

Now that's perspective.

Branded for life she is.....lol.

I mean could you imagine looking at another blokes name on a girls lower back when your trying to get your blood circulating at a faster pace, so to speak. 

I call it true love mate.

I also got one of her name on my chest in Thai, with forever on the other side, yes, I'm a romantic, and it doesn't bother the Thai ladies, one bit, it kind of shows them my commitment to my wife.

40 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

According to this page it can be used politely when talking of another person but seems to denote a non intimate or relationship with older individual.  

http://www.komchadluek.net/news/scoop/283534

I think you've misread that slightly.

It says you shouldn't use it if the person you're talking with isn't close.
It also says that while it can be used negatively, it's not a problem if it's an adult talking about a child or you're showing a close relationship with the person. 
อย่างไรก็ดี สรรพนาม “มัน” ก็มีใช้ในเชิงบวกได้ ซึ่ง รศ.ดร.ณัฐพร ชี้ว่า ถ้าเป็นกรณีผู้ใหญ่พูดถึงเด็กด้วยความเอ็นดู หรือการแสดงความสนิทสนม ก็น่าจะไม่มีปัญหาอะไร

3 hours ago, sambum said:

Stickman!!!!! The messiah of the mongers!!

23 minutes ago, saakura said:

Stickman!!!!! The messiah of the mongers!!

It's unbelievable how way too many foreigners will spend their time reading about Thailand and Thai people, instead of spending that time learning the language so they can understand what's going on and experience it for themselves.

almost never does an asia woman have a male ' friend' while in a relationship with another man . One of the great things about these women ( the good ones) is there isnt much of a ' friend zone ' so common in the west . Ive had 2 professional women ( asian) mention they were stunned that their ex white boyfriend still wanted to call and make smalltalk . And can you imagine a local guy putting up with that crap ? . Who cares about the names she calls you , the nighttime chats means your doomed ....get out and find one that will appreciate you cuz its only gonna get worse

Archived