Disrespectful words by gf

BusyBee1976

Criminy, stop whining.  Either accept that she can have other male friends, or end the relationship.  Don't waste space by complaining.  
And I pissed my wife off tonight my bringing my dog in the house because she (the dog) has anxiety issues and I was trying to calm her down.  My wife went ballistic and I heard a lot of the same stuff that you censored out.  My wife was in the wrong 100%.  So much for Buddhist compassion for sentient creatures.  My Thai Buddhist wife, like most Thais, engage in 'Tam Bun' like giving things to monks with the expectation of receiving something back in return - like a multi-million THB lottery win.  But just feeling compassion for animals and other creatures - not so much.  
So you think you have a problem because you're jealous of your wife's acquaintances?  Hell, my wife is jealous of my compassion for my pets.  Feel good - you haven't dropped to that level of stupidity of being envious of your GF's relationship with her pets - have you? 

Oh, and by the way - jealously?  It's a soul killer.  But don't feel alone.  Most people have the same affliction.  You're in the majority.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, EmotionallyConstipated said:

Thanks to all answers. Some were helpful and some were hilarious :)

I don`t know the age of your Thai GF, but if she is reasonably young and chatting with many guys on the social media or an app, then you should realise this is not a good sign.

Also Thais have a big advantage over us Farlangs because most of us cannot fluently speak or read and write the lingo, so it becomes very easy for them to hide their activities from us.

If you can, check out her facebook profile, see who her friends are. If she`s blocked you, that`s also not a good sign. But to be honest if you have doubts about this woman and according to what you have mentioned so far, I think your suspicions are well justified, then I think it`s in your best interests to drop this one and move on. 

17 hours ago, blanes2007 said:

2. talking to other men in night - absolutely unacceptable behaviour for Thai g\f especially if you give her money

how about, unacceptable behavior for a girlfriend (she dont need to be Thai for this to be unacceptable)

7 hours ago, jimmyaaa said:

almost never does an asia woman have a male ' friend' while in a relationship with another man . One of the great things about these women ( the good ones) is there isnt much of a ' friend zone ' so common in the west .

Agreed, no 'friend zone', they bang every male they talk with, usually on the first 'date'.

It's a great place to live.

17 hours ago, mrfaroukh said:

Well I guess if she has one or two good male friends who are only friends with fingers cross then it should not be problem. But it is a bit wared if she talk to only good friends late night. 

Why don't you ask her to invite her good friends home to have a drink together or just invite them out to a restaurant. 

Good to know her good friends.

Talking late at night is a fair indication of a time zone difference ie. they are probably not in Thailand. She is possibly lining up a holiday visit from her 'friends'?

Just now, tryasimight said:

Talking late at night is a fair indication of a time zone difference ie. they are probably not in Thailand. She is possibly lining up a holiday visit from her 'friends'?

I would think talking in English would be the give away.

A "Good" Thai girl usually has some male friends from school or work. They are almost always Thai and almost always either ladyboys or openly Gay.

A "Bad" Thai girl (one that is playing you) has some male friends usually from social networking or dating sites and they are almost always foreigners and heterosexual.

Hey guys I think we need an update here:

So after the fight it's already 2-3 days and I didn't talk to her she tried to call me many times and I rejected the calls. Today she did call and she was crying and told me that she will never do this again. I felt like an <deleted> for doing this to her but then I remembered Pete from "Private Dancer" so I told her if she wants to talk to her male friends all she gotta do is 2 things: Talk in day time no nighty nighty chatting and second introduce me to them as well so I know who these so called friends are. She agreed to this.

And one more thing... I did tell her that no money from me for at least next 6 months and I meant "NO" money so don't even ask me to recharge your phone. She said ok.

So basically I am still a moron to not finish with her. So I am gonna give her a benefit of doubt but without my money of course.

About the "มัน" thing, she told me it's an Isan slang and it means intimacy and she was not talking to her friend she was talking to her aunt (don't know what difference does that make though). I asked around and same thing as this post, diametrically opposite opinions, some say it's normal some say I should kill her ... lol (Just kidding, of course I will not do it .... myself .... JK). So I decided to let go this one, can't decide what it was but I did use "มึง" for her as someone told me that would set her straight!

NO money for 6 months...that's telling her !  Why are you giving her money in the first place ? Are you not attractive enough (not just physically but in other ways) to keep your girl that you must supply her with money to make her date you ?

You guys need a better life plan.....dating does not involve giving away money !

54 minutes ago, KhaoNiaw said:

That's much worse than her using มัน when she's talking about you to a friend or her aunt.

Yeah I know but the difference is I talked to her directly instead of talking to someone else. Between two of us if she want to say something I am ok. She used i-Ba so many times, which means f*****g stupid, for me but that’s between two of us

2 hours ago, EmotionallyConstipated said:

Hey guys I think we need an update here:

So after the fight it's already 2-3 days and I didn't talk to her she tried to call me many times and I rejected the calls. Today she did call and she was crying and told me that she will never do this again. I felt like an <deleted> for doing this to her but then I remembered Pete from "Private Dancer" so I told her if she wants to talk to her male friends all she gotta do is 2 things: Talk in day time no nighty nighty chatting and second introduce me to them as well so I know who these so called friends are. She agreed to this.

And one more thing... I did tell her that no money from me for at least next 6 months and I meant "NO" money so don't even ask me to recharge your phone. She said ok.

So basically I am still a moron to not finish with her. So I am gonna give her a benefit of doubt but without my money of course.

About the "มัน" thing, she told me it's an Isan slang and it means intimacy and she was not talking to her friend she was talking to her aunt (don't know what difference does that make though). I asked around and same thing as this post, diametrically opposite opinions, some say it's normal some say I should kill her ... lol (Just kidding, of course I will not do it .... myself .... JK). So I decided to let go this one, can't decide what it was but I did use "มึง" for her as someone told me that would set her straight!

Now you sound like her dad, not her boyfriend.

If you`re with a woman that you haven`t got an ounce of trust for, then this relationship will not work. She`ll not give up her social activities just to appease you and you`ll have to keep a keen eye on her from now on. Good luck.

44 minutes ago, EmotionallyConstipated said:

Yeah I know but the difference is I talked to her directly instead of talking to someone else. Between two of us if she want to say something I am ok. She used i-Ba so many times, which means f*****g stupid, for me but that’s between two of us

means F*&^ing crazy ......... 'I know' is F* stupid.

My misses and I are masters at Tinglish swearing .... 'I hear' and 'I know',  always good for a laugh.

Thai women talking to other Thai women via phone is as common as soi dog crap. Talking to other men means they are on a string. That string includes the OP.

Leave now, and don't look back. It's not jealousy, just common sense.

this is a huge and obvious red flag...she's keeping her options open...get rid of her...she is not committed nor serious about you...if she were, she would stop the behavior simply because it upsets you...you are justified to be upset...now just walk away...and watch you "gf" lose her sh!t when she knows you have standards, and she doesn't meet them.

the story is one-sided and I am only getting your point of view so I don't know if what you are telling me is actually true or if you are leaving out relevant details however

you should probably break up with her...  If you don't want to dump her talk to her until you are able to work it out, relationships are sometimes complicated.

from what you have said it seems like she is way to defensive regarding talking to other men and refuses to acknowledge she might be in the wrong.  Which leaves me to believe she is on the prowl for another mate and stringing you along until she can find someone better.

she doesnt sound like someone worth fighting over imo.

43 minutes ago, speckio said:

the story is one-sided and I am only getting your point of view so I don't know if what you are telling me is actually true or if you are leaving out relevant details however

Men rarely lie, women always lie, and manginas always want to listen to the woman's side.

Me, I'm happy with the story just from the guy, they're not as likely to rewrite history to cast themselves in a better light.

And let's face it we've not only heard the OPs story a thousand times, we've usually experienced it ourselves a few times.

11 hours ago, EmotionallyConstipated said:

8 years. She is 30 and I am 38

Wow! Only an 8 year age gap? You're not old enough for all this drama but since you can't change that, I strongly suggest that you kick her into touch and get a 20 year-old.

You'll thank me for it.

On 11/8/2017 at 5:50 AM, saakura said:

OP, the word  มัน is casually used by Thais when they talk among close friends, it is absolutely not at all insulting. All i read from it is she was mildly complaining to her friend that her husband is jealous. Ok, a university educated lady working in an office may not use this term with her colleagues, but this is simple casual Isaan speak. If all other things are going well, dont break your relation over a simple misunderstanding and regret later.

Just read this thread ... you may well be correct about the term used. I can't understand why that is the issue ... when surely the issue is late night chatting to men?

This lady needs to go ... the OP can easily find a new friend.

Only advice I can give is trust your instincts. Don't fall into the trap of thinking it may be a cutural difference. It's not.

If it feels wrong it probably is wrong.

It's hard but better to move on now than waste money/time on someone your not sure about.

On 11/8/2017 at 10:35 AM, jimmyaaa said:

almost never does an asia woman have a male ' friend' while in a relationship with another man . One of the great things about these women ( the good ones) is there isnt much of a ' friend zone ' so common in the west . Ive had 2 professional women ( asian) mention they were stunned that their ex white boyfriend still wanted to call and make smalltalk . And can you imagine a local guy putting up with that crap ? . Who cares about the names she calls you , the nighttime chats means your doomed ....get out and find one that will appreciate you cuz its only gonna get worse

This. This. This is absolutely, 100% percent true, yet no one gave you any likes for this post. It just shows how many advice dishers are completely clueless on this forum.

My wife since we met has absolutely no male friends, foreign or Thai that she chats with alone. She doesn't chat with husbands of her friends unless they are together. If she speaks to a man it will be something related to work. 

Archived