FEMALE PEDOPHILES - what about them ?

observer90210

Cases of male pedophiles regularly flood the media with their lot of sickening issues. But what about the female pedophiles who abuse underaged boys ,[or girls] ?

Does Society act with clemency and be more lenient when the pedophile is a female ?  If so, why ?  What is your opinion on the issue ?

It is a good point OP and interesting that nobody really wants to talk about it. In some ways i am reluctant to express my views as well !  

But slowly, slowly the issue will come to the fore. Only recently is it coming to light that just as many men suffer from domestic violence as women but there is nowhere for the guys to go for help.

Edited by Gruff

Underage isn't always pedophilia. Consult a dictionary. 

Females having sex with underage people is much less common than male perps.

Nobody is surprised. 

Yes there is often a double standard on how societies view these situations.

Nobody is surprised by that either. 

Edited by Jingthing

Why is this even debatable? An adult female sexually abusing a juvenile of any gender can't really be anything else but pedophilia can it? Just because it is relatively unknown or people are uncomfortable talking about it shouldn't be an excuse for not addressing it with the same vigor when it arises.

8 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Why is this even debatable? An adult female sexually abusing a juvenile of any gender can't really be anything else but pedophilia can it? Just because it is relatively unknown or people are uncomfortable talking about it shouldn't be an excuse for not addressing it with the same vigor when it arises.

Look up the definition of pedophilia and get back to us. Having sex with a 17 year old when the legal age is 18 is not pedophilia. 

I think in such cases it's often assumed the male was willing and can benefit from the experience, when it's done by a woman. Enforcement just isn't as aggressive in most countries. When there is a power relationship like a teacher - student, it probably raises more eyebrows.

Edited by Jingthing

9 minutes ago, Gruff said:

They used to say the same about females and domestic violence as well, until  'enlightenment'

Perhaps. 

But again, there is a double standard in social consciousness even when the laws may treat the situations equally. 

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Look up the definition of pedophilia and get back to us. Having sex with a 17 year old when the legal age is 18 is not pedophilia. 

I think in such cases it's often assumed the male was willing and can benefit from the experience, when it's done by a woman. Enforcement just isn't as aggressive in most countries. When there is a power relationship like a teacher - student, it probably raises more eyebrows.

Based on the ages that you have introduced, your definition is correct. However, you introduced the broad descriptive of 'underage' and also introduced the rather narrow construct of the 18 year-old having sex with a 17 year old. Is predatory sexual behavior by females 18 and older on juveniles younger than 17, infrequent as it may be, make you uncomfortable or is it somehow still different and less harmful when the genders are reversed?

Whether it be abuse committed by a teacher or other person in authority or abuse committed by a friend or family member, trust is shattered and young, formative minds are scarred. The notion that an under-age male can somehow 'benefit from the experience' of being sexually assaulted by an older woman is quite Victorian. Put it this way, one summer about 45 years ago, I was banging/being banged by my 28 year-old, married biology teacher. It was 100% mutually agreeable and totally enjoyable at the time but looking back, the experience probably didn't do either of us any good.

Edited by NanLaew

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

I was banging/being banged by my 28 year-old, married biology teacher. It was 100% mutually agreeable and totally enjoyable at the time but looking back, the experience probably didn't do either of us any good.

As a male l wouldn't of thought so as long as the husband didn't catch you at it. :biggrin:

1 hour ago, WinnieTheKhwai said:

It must be different because the topic is running for half a day already and we don't have 6 pages of people suggesting torture and mutilation to the perps.

But there must be more to it than just being unable to lop bits off with rusty blades or be strung up by them, no?

Female pedophiles are not as common as male pedophiles.   They do exist and in a previous life, I did have to deal with a few.   By pedophile, I am talking about pre-pubescent children.   Like male pedophiles some of the behavior is pretty revolting and included women who forced young children to perform oral sex on them,  masturbating young boys, performing oral sex on young children and penetration with objects (usually as a form of punishment).

Most of them were very sadistic and along with the sexual components there was a great deal of physical and emotional abuse.   A fair amount of the abuse was very sadistic in nature.   Quite frequently, the sexual abuse had an accomplice, usually a husband or boyfriend, but not always.   Most of the abusers were mothers or step mothers.  

The children who were the subjects of the abuse were very severely damaged as a result.   Women, and mothers in particular are nurturers, more so than men.   They literally had no one to turn to for protection or understanding.  

Once kids hit puberty, then it is really more a legal matter than a psychological situation.   Females who victimize adolescents are really quite a different profile than a female pedophile and generally the damage done to the victim is less severe or traumatic, but not always.

It's interesting that some (I assume male) posters treat pedophilia where the adult is a woman as something of fun and to brag about if one is the young boy being molested.  How double-standard is that?!!

If it were a male teacher molesting a young teen girl, would you consider it in the same light?

Weird double-standards at play here.

6 hours ago, WinnieTheKhwai said:

It must be different because the topic is running for half a day already and we don't have 6 pages of people suggesting torture and mutilation to the perps.

That is because this isnt a story about one actual specific event and there are no people involved to suggest any action against them

49 minutes ago, simon43 said:

It's interesting that some (I assume male) posters treat pedophilia where the adult is a woman as something of fun and to brag about if one is the young boy being molested.  How double-standard is that?!!

If it were a male teacher molesting a young teen girl, would you consider it in the same light?

welcome to reality! :wink:

13 hours ago, NanLaew said:

''abuse'' and ''molestation'' are matters of perception, perspective and especially age, respectively physical condition of the ''molested''. there's a difference between the abuse of a 17 year old in a country where the age of consent is 18 and the abuse of an 11 year old prepubescent boy or girl.

The horrific cases that Scott described surely wouldn't be seen as good fun for the boy by anyone reasonable. I was talking  before more about the type of thing where maybe a 16 year old boy willingly gets some sexual education with a young lady or perhaps a M.I.L.(x). I think it's a fact of life that regardless of laws society is going to regard the latter as not particularly serious, and in many cases, socially approved (and bragged about by the boy). Yes, that's real life. There IS a double standard. The question is, should there be? 

Edited by Jingthing

11 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Put it this way, one summer about 45 years ago, I was banging/being banged by my 28 year-old, married biology teacher. It was 100% mutually agreeable and totally enjoyable at the time but looking back, the experience probably didn't do either of us any good.

Were you 17/18 or 12/13? 

17 hours ago, saakura said:

Oh well, when i was a young boy of about 14yrs, i was hoping to be lured by a sexy lady but unfortunately it never happened.

You and me both , i remember lusting after a friends older sister ,she was about 19 , i saw her in her knickers once when i was around his house , it kept me going for years:smile:

19 hours ago, simon43 said:

you have highlighted someting awfully pertinent.....the issue takes a new dimension around your point....we accept male underage boys to get molested by female teachers ..but a male teacher having sex with a female underage student, get's a one way ticket to the gallows.......why ?

Edited by observer90210

7 hours ago, observer90210 said:

you have highlighted someting awfully pertinent.....the issue takes a new dimension around your point....we accept male underage boys to get molested by female teachers ..but a male teacher having sex with a female underage student, get's a one way ticket to the gallows.......why ?

It will be a historical reason dating back maybe even centuries when effectively men were the guardians and protectors of women. As an example, the Titanic sinking, women and children first whilst men perish. In today's world (in the West at least) maybe there should be no such priority on a sinking ship and no disparity with the opinions on molestations of underage boys or girls.

Just strange how Feminist movements keep quiet on these subjects though!

Edited by Gruff