FEMALE PEDOPHILES - what about them ?

observer90210

10 hours ago, Rancid said:

Wasn't the President of France molested by his teacher, and he ended up marrying her later? No doubt a whole lot of bad psychological stuff going on there...

Molested isn't the right word there.

Not bad stuff. Good stuff. An epic love story. 

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/04/24/europe/france-candidate-macron-married-his-teacher/index.html

35 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Molested isn't the right word there.

Not bad stuff. Good stuff. An epic love story. 

As  epic as Woody Allen and his wife Soon Yi Previn?  He's 81 and she is  47,  She was the adopted daughter of Woody's ex partner Mia Farrow.

still, it all comes back to the gender based discrepancy...

Hear about a pedo puu pusher

- and it's

>  "yuk-eyeeergh!! "   :sick: 

Hear about a  le(t)sbe gaylick pedo

- and it's

> "... can I watch?... " :partytime2: 

On 11/10/2017 at 5:04 PM, Jingthing said:

The horrific cases that Scott described surely wouldn't be seen as good fun for the boy by anyone reasonable. I was talking  before more about the type of thing where maybe a 16 year old boy willingly gets some sexual education with a young lady or perhaps a M.I.L.(x). I think it's a fact of life that regardless of laws society is going to regard the latter as not particularly serious, and in many cases, socially approved (and bragged about by the boy). Yes, that's real life. There IS a double standard. The question is, should there be? 

Good points. The reporting in the media of the adolescent male being 'abused' by older female (usually a teacher) seems to be increasing, both the in US and the UK. I doubt the numbers of 'assaults' are increasing, it's just that irresponsible use of social media makes these things harder to hide get away with. Whether the young male is ever boastful of his conquest (or subjugation, depending on how you look at it) is never considered. AFAIK, beyond my family and her husband, nobody knew that I was getting jiggy with the biology teacher and I certainly didn't boast about it. I also didn't consider it to be anything more than raging hormones and mutually seized opportunities. My parents certainly didn't approve but there was no big-time admonishment or being outright told to stop it. Certainly no thoughts as to legal proceedings... my father being the village policeman after all but just the general unspoken 'cut it out or I'll kick your ass' sort of parental control. It worked anyway, I eventually went off to college and started thrashing fellow fresh(wo)men... when they would allow it. As I said earlier, it didn't do me any harm or any good but I'm not big on self psychoanalysis. It is what it is.

In contrast, these days most instances see the youths outraged parents as the instigators of any criminal proceedings with only after-the-fact support from the school or local authority. There's even suggestions of PTSD and other deep and lasting psychological damage. I always thought that PTSD was unknown before the Iraq war(s) and something that was uniquely related to witnessing and/or participating in armed conflicts. Now it seems to be bandied about quite cavalierly and is having a unwanted reprise in the current celebrity groping and fondling stakes.

There may be a few instances where the younger 'victim' is claimed to have been misled and really thought it was 'true love' but IMHO,  any feelings of personal loss or betrayal would be the same if the lad had simply broken up with his long-time, same-age, class sweetheart, no? Are the adolescent feelings of loss and hopelessness from a failed school romance up there in the PTSD category? I doubt it but there's plenty in the PC brigade who probably do. Maybe there was a lack of parental love and a dysfunctional home life that precipitated the event and made for more intense adolescent confusion. In those cases, I hope that any parents found lacking in this regard address the issues rather than see the public listing and jailing of a 'sexual predator' as the end of the problem.

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 3:54 AM, NanLaew said:

Why is this even debatable? An adult female sexually abusing a juvenile of any gender can't really be anything else but pedophilia can it? Just because it is relatively unknown or people are uncomfortable talking about it shouldn't be an excuse for not addressing it with the same vigor when it arises.

True, but in practice they get a far lesser punishment than a man would get if the situation is reversed.

17 hours ago, isaanbanhou said:

As  epic as Woody Allen and his wife Soon Yi Previn?  He's 81 and she is  47,  She was the adopted daughter of Woody's ex partner Mia Farrow.

Wasn't Heffner getting it on with women when it was a far greater age gap?

However, a 24 year age gap would not be unusual amongst the expat married to Thai women demographic, IMO.

Anyway, as long as she is over the age of consent, mentally competent and legally independent it's no business of anyone else.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 9:24 AM, WinnieTheKhwai said:

It must be different because the topic is running for half a day already and we don't have 6 pages of people suggesting torture and mutilation to the perps.

Probably because they all wish they had had a sexy teacher do a bit of "molestation" with them when they were at school.

We had a sexy school receptionist ( boys boarding school, and no other sexy women around ) when I was 10 and I had a few thoughts about her as I was going to sleep every night. As there was no such thing as sex education back then I didn't understand what it was about, and it was years till I did find out. I still remember her though, with her fashionable beehive hairdo.

11 hours ago, simon43 said:

NanLaew, thanks for your firsthand story. Now let's play devil's advocate.

What if you were the father and it were your teenage daughter and the male (or female) biology teacher?

Let's don't but say we did.

OK, I'll play. I'd handle it like my father and mother did regardless if it was an older male (or female).

Edited by NanLaew

Anyone who is put in a position of authority and "protecting" youth shouldn't be taking advantage of them sexually.  And it doesn't matter if they are male or female.  In fact, it's a not a good idea for college professors to be "dating" their students, even though those students may be over the age of consent, no matter the sex of the professor.  

That being said, once when I was doing some training of new sales/marketing employees at the Fortune 100 company where I worked, one of the "trainees" tried to get quite familiar.  He was maybe 23/24 and I was pushing 40.  We were in a social situation, like a group setting of a few drinks after classes, but at the time the only good place in that town for drinks and appetizers was the local Holiday Inn.  I  was the one picking up the tab and the staff at the Holiday Inn obviously knew me (heck, I lived less than 200 meters away).  All this seemed to impress him.  Since the trainees were staying at the Holiday Inn, he started to cozy up to me (I found this a little flattering, although the hand on the knee was a little out-of-line) and then he said "I've always wanted to make it with an older woman".   Wow,  what a "great" come-on line to use with a 39 year old woman.