Good or bad experiences at bx.in.th

davidst01

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just registered an acount with bx.in.th but they have no tutorial for setting up, I don't even know if they work with Bangkok bank or .... does anyone know of a breakdown of the setup - transfer - trade process. Obviously, I'm a newbie here.

2 hours ago, dictater said:

I just registered an acount with bx.in.th but they have no tutorial for setting up, I don't even know if they work with Bangkok bank or .... does anyone know of a breakdown of the setup - transfer - trade process. Obviously, I'm a newbie here.

Hi yes mine is linked to my Bangkok bank account.  Go to 'deposit'  etc. just work through it and link the account.  It's a little fiddly depositing but once you have done it once it works perfectly.

On 02/01/2018 at 2:31 PM, how241 said:

This site doesn't accept Americans-USA  customers...Is there another big/trustworthy THAILAND coin trading site  that accepts USA customers ??   Thanks

Localbitcoins.com or coins.co.th or you can use bx.in.th in your wife's name etc as a workaround 

1 minute ago, speedtripler said:

Localbitcoins.com or coins.co.th or you can use bx.in.th in your wife's name etc as a workaround 

Im looking at coins.co.th which opens as a phillipino address and that makes me think there may be problems working with them?

35 minutes ago, dictater said:

just reading through coinmama, easy to use, no identity verification up to 150 euro but very high service rates up to 10%.

150euro is really not worth your time taken to learn more about btc and crypto and safe storage practices  in general 

10% fee as well is borderline sodomy

4 hours ago, speedtripler said:

150euro is really not worth your time taken to learn more about btc and crypto and safe storage practices  in general 

10% fee as well is borderline sodomy

10%  fee  ???   Doesn't the bx  site charge 0.25 % to trade...Could it really be 40 times higher ??

5 hours ago, speedtripler said:

Thanks...Do you feel they are as safe as bx ?  I tend to keep coins in the site for fast/easy trading.

15 minutes ago, how241 said:

Thanks...Do you feel they are as safe as bx ?  I tend to keep coins in the site for fast/easy trading.

They're is no trading on coins.co.th 

Bx has 20+ coins to trade against 

In coins.co.th you can only buy bitcoin or sell bitcoin 

1 hour ago, speedtripler said:

They're is no trading on coins.co.th 

Bx has 20+ coins to trade against 

In coins.co.th you can only buy bitcoin or sell bitcoin 

Thanks !   Do you know of any Thailand site that trade many coins and take USA customers...I trade at bx using my Thai wife but would like to have my own account so I don't need her phone all the time to log in.

I’ve opened an account with BX and my experience had been great with them. Easy to use. No problems finding and trading but haven’t moved coins into an external wallet yet nor have I moved THB out. However, I have noticed that all the coins here are more expensive than either in Europe or the US. It almost looks like it’s about 5% more if you buy it on BX.

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

7 minutes ago, DineshR said:

I’ve opened an account with BX and my experience had been great with them. Easy to use. No problems finding and trading but haven’t moved coins into an external wallet yet nor have I moved THB out. However, I have noticed that all the coins here are more expensive than either in Europe or the US. It almost looks like it’s about 5% more if you buy it on BX.

Yes, I have noticed that too....Most coins trade at 5-15%  higher than what they show when you click on 'other markets' ...It would seem like easy money for someone to buy the coin elsewhere and sell them on bx ...But maybe I am not figuring the costs of the 'exchange rate'  as bx trades in Thai baht only.

Even with the current exchange rates, the coins are still higher by around 5% ... it almost looks as if they are using a higher rate to price the coins in THB ... when you can make 1000%, I’d be willing to overlook the 5% ... but someone’s making a bundle ...

1 hour ago, how241 said:

Thanks !   Do you know of any Thailand site that trade many coins and take USA customers...I trade at bx using my Thai wife but would like to have my own account so I don't need her phone all the time to log in.

You could put the 2fa code on your phone instead of hers? 

Once you have  Bitcoins, the whole world opens up

You can use bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex, Binance, hitbtc, kraken,  bitstamp, gemini, coinbase to trade bitcoins for whatever altcoins they carry 

Getting the Bitcoins is the first step into this universe .... After that it is easy to trade them for any coin on coinmarketcap.com 

21 hours ago, speedtripler said:

You could put the 2fa code on your phone instead of hers? 

Once you have  Bitcoins, the whole world opens up

You can use bittrex, poloniex, bitfinex, Binance, hitbtc, kraken,  bitstamp, gemini, coinbase to trade bitcoins for whatever altcoins they carry 

Getting the Bitcoins is the first step into this universe .... After that it is easy to trade them for any coin on coinmarketcap.com 

Thanks for the info,  other then the Thai BX coin trading site,  do you know of any other Thai coin trading sites that will accept USA customers?    Thanks

2 hours ago, how241 said:

Thanks for the info,  other then the Thai BX coin trading site,  do you know of any other Thai coin trading sites that will accept USA customers?    Thanks

Those are the only 3 I know and have known for years to be honest

They're maybe some smaller, newer ones by now but I like to see them running smoothly for a while before I deposit my funds there.. :smile:

2 hours ago, speedtripler said:

Those are the only 3 I know and have known for years to be honest

They're maybe some smaller, newer ones by now but I like to see them running smoothly for a while before I deposit my funds there.. :smile:

Thanks again...Sorry to be stupid but aside from the BX,  what where the other 2 that trade many coins and accept US customers ??   Thanks for your help.

On 1/4/2018 at 10:19 PM, DineshR said:

Yes but bank-Bx-bank is excellent and I tried it out. They are expensive but give excellent service. I only buy the 12 coins that are traded in THB.

Hello
I want to sell some of my crypto coins in bx
But I'm not a Thai citizen so I can not verify my bx account.
I should sell my coins in bx because just bx trade my coin
If someone sell them for me (you must be verified in bx), I will give him 5 percent Commission.
my balance worth more then 8 btc.

this is my email address pm me if you intrest <<<<email removed, please use PM function to contact>>>>

2 hours ago, irarvinir said:

Hello
I want to sell some of my crypto coins in bx
But I'm not a Thai citizen so I can not verify my bx account.
I should sell my coins in bx because just bx trade my coin
If someone sell them for me (you must be verified in bx), I will give him 5 percent Commission.
my balance worth more then 8 btc.

this is my email address pm me if you intrest  <<<<email removed, please use PM function to contact>>>>

You don't have to be ONLY Thai to trade on bx.

2 minutes ago, how241 said:

You don't have to be ONLY Thai to trade on bx.

you should be in thailand

they did send me this

Thank you for contacting us

If you want to verify with us you need these 

-Passport

-Thai bank account that have bank passbook

Thank you

Sincerely,

Isara

Customer Support Agent
Bitcoin.co.th | BX.in.th | CoinPay.in.th

1 minute ago, irarvinir said:

they did send me this

-Passport

Thank you

Sincerely,

Isara

Customer Support Agent

i told them i am not in thailand

1 minute ago, irarvinir said:

they did send me this

-Passport

Thank you

Sincerely,

Isara

Customer Support Agent

I am waiting on a withdrawl. That's stuck in "pending" since yesterday 

This is the longest a withdrawl has ever taken at bx so just a heads up that things are not working as smoothly as they used to for now

Archived