Good or bad experiences at bx.in.th

davidst01

7 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

I am waiting on a withdrawl. That's stuck in "pending" since yesterday 

This is the longest a withdrawl has ever taken at bx so just a heads up that things are not working as smoothly as they used to for now

so are you living in thailand?

or have you thai pass?

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, speedtripler said:

I am waiting on a withdrawl. That's stuck in "pending" since yesterday 

This is the longest a withdrawl has ever taken at bx so just a heads up that things are not working as smoothly as they used to for now

Maybe they were doing a late Saturday-early Sunday system update...The banks seem to always do their updates then and everything will stop for awhile...Please keep us updated. Thanks.

9 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

great.

Just withdrawn 1 million baht, 1 day to clear.

Bought 15,000 ripple at 6 baht.

Also, 10,000 OMG at 20baht.

Moved to as now have Knc and stellar, also, it is cheaper to buy there.

I'm waiting on about 2 million, I thought they would have done it first thing this morning but apparently not.... 

Never had a withdrawl take longer than an hour before but I suppose they are understaffed now that crypto is going mainstream

• 2 weeks later...

I have to say their deposit time frames have been quite frustrating when I've done transfers. They have ranged from a very swift 15 minutes to nearly 24 hours & that's not during any holiday times. Right now I've been patiently waiting for 5 hours & counting.

Sent from my [device_name] using http://Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

1 hour ago, yabbra said:

I have to say their deposit time frames have been quite frustrating when I've done transfers. They have ranged from a very swift 15 minutes to nearly 24 hours & that's not during any holiday times. Right now I've been patiently waiting for 5 hours & counting.

I've made a deposit today at 13:39 and it was on my account 10 minutes later. I don't say you have, but you might have made something wrong. If not, you can always open a ticket, label it of HIGH importance and attach again a screenshot of your transfer. At least that's what I do when it takes a bit time. Good Luck! Usually I get an answer on a ticket within about 10 minutes.

14 hours ago, yabbra said:

I just made another deposit this Monday morning and I sent proof of payment at 07:10. Only 6 minutes later the deposit was booked on my account, ready to use. I can say - up til now - this has been a very reliable bitcoin exchange for me.

20 minutes ago, khunphil said:

Did anyone find how to place a stop-loss in BX ?

Thanks

Phil.

I don't think that is a option right now...I wish they would show you the average cost of your coins when you have bought them at many different prices...They only show you the total coins owned...You can track that yourself with paper but that seems  so very 'old school'...

To register an account in BX.in.th is too complicated for me. I got stack with the 2factor authentication and deposit from a Thai Bank.
The customer service was helpful but finally I gave up.
In the meantime I'm registered with an exchange place in Europe and everything went fast and smoothly. All transactions are done instantly !

Who did you register with in Europe?

9 hours ago, how241 said:

I don't think that is a option right now...I wish they would show you the average cost of your coins when you have bought them at many different prices...They only show you the total coins owned...You can track that yourself with paper but that seems  so very 'old school'...

My wish is that you could input how many coins you want to buy and it shows the price.  Not you put the price and it shows the fractions of coins.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,  does anyone know where I could buy a bitcoin wallet in Pattaya ?  I recently read a story about a man who lost all his coins after buying a wallet off ebay so I was looking  to buy from a local, larger, safe retailer,  maybe at the mall or Powerbuy,  Big-C ? 

I do  Not want to order from Lazada or AliExpress for the above reasons. Thanks for any help.

Not sure about retailer in pattaya but I bought hardware wallet ledger nano s direct from the companys site https://www.ledgerwallet.com. Had to pay about 140bht at postoffice for import tax but was easy, they ship from hongkong. whatever you buy from make sure you enter your own pin and write down the list of restoring words yourself. These should never be shipped with the product as allows someone to buy a new hardware wallet and restore your balance/keys.

1 hour ago, MrPatrickThai said:

I just bought a Ledger Nano S from lazada last week. 4900 baht

How can you be sure that some type of key-logger or other malware hasn't been loaded into your wallet ? How do you know if when you connect to the internet to load your coins on the the wallet that someone-somewhere isn't watching you?  I am not trying to worry or scare you but open up a discussion on safety.

11 hours ago, how241 said:

How can you be sure that some type of key-logger or other malware hasn't been loaded into your wallet ? How do you know if when you connect to the internet to load your coins on the the wallet that someone-somewhere isn't watching you?  I am not trying to worry or scare you but open up a discussion on safety.

These Ledger Nano sold on Lazada Thailand are from the official importer of the company. I have bought one from them and I can assure you, that the original pack the received from France has not been opened. I do understand your concern, it's nice to caution prospective buyers, but here there is no problem.

On 28/01/2018 at 2:57 PM, how241 said:

Hello,  does anyone know where I could buy a bitcoin wallet in Pattaya ?  I recently read a story about a man who lost all his coins after buying a wallet off ebay so I was looking  to buy from a local, larger, safe retailer,  maybe at the mall or Powerbuy,  Big-C ? 

I do  Not want to order from Lazada or AliExpress for the above reasons. Thanks for any help.

The suppliers listed on Ledger nano website for Thailand are also on Lazada I think.

People get scammed because they receive Ledgers that are already setup, the scammer just has to use the passphrase on another ledger and wait for them to deposit some coins. As long as your ledger is not already set up (meaning you are prompted to note down the list of words and create a password, then you should be fine).

25 minutes ago, Calach said:

The suppliers listed on Ledger nano website for Thailand are also on Lazada I think.

People get scammed because they receive Ledgers that are already setup, the scammer just has to use the passphrase on another ledger and wait for them to deposit some coins. As long as your ledger is not already set up (meaning you are prompted to note down the list of words and create a password, then you should be fine).

Thanks Calach. I haven't set up mine yet, as I'm a bit scared to use it, in the first place. So many people have lost coins sending to the wrong address.

The one I bought from is a registered reseller marked on the manufacturers website. He's listed not under the name Crypto Shop. That's only his Lazada shop identifier. But I have checked with the manufacturer, no problem. Here is is Lazada contact.

2 minutes ago, Dario said:

Thanks Calach. I haven't set up mine yet, as I'm a bit scared to use it, in the first place. So many people have lost coins sending to the wrong address.

I was anxious it would be tedious but it's actually very simple and convenient, definitely the safest and most practical way to handle your cryptos. You just need to do the set-up phase carefully, once, which isn't that complicated. 

Maybe I am just worrying too much and will buy one from Lazada...Of course,  it would be possible for some super hacker to re-program the wallet so everything looks OK  but secretly it reports your passwords and keys back to him...Maybe I am watching too much Sci-Fi.

5 minutes ago, how241 said:

Maybe I am just worrying too much and will buy one from Lazada...Of course,  it would be possible for some super hacker to re-program the wallet so everything looks OK  but secretly it reports your passwords and keys back to him...Maybe I am watching too much Sci-Fi.

There is no way to do that. The only way to be ripped off is if you receive the 24 words in the package and not given on the device.

Archived