Saturday 15th May

tuky

Will you be there?  

23 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yeh i know kurgen very well.

i'll have chat with Snowman the band leader and tell him a guest bass player will be in. :D

you actually admit to it???

oops, he is not a big guy is he? cos I believe he will be there on sat night :o:D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh i know kurgen very well.

i'll have chat with Snowman the band leader and tell him a guest bass player will be in. :D

you actually admit to it???

oops, he is not a big guy is he? cos I believe he will be there on sat night :o:D

no don't worry, kurgens a short arse :D

i hope he will be there he's been a bit of a stranger lately. besides he has to come so his gf can go out with my wife, so we get some peace and quiet. :D

Penzman do you know that unfortunate Kurgen?

Are you a singer or do you play guitar etc?

Dave, I play bass. Would be great if i could play a few tunes with the bands. :o

Would be handy if I could take a look at a setlist before playing to get an idea of what they'll do.

Kurgen...mmmmm, oh yeah, chated with him last night, had a good time.

will pcn or is it howardthevolunteer be there? If so watch your backs, especially davethailand you have a lot to loose mate.

Howards welcome, we've met before.

my place is 100% non sex, music only and everyone including myself is legal.

cheers for the concern though. :o

davethailand

I know your place, and I have a bar within walking distance from your place. Be very very careful mate with these people. I wouldn't want them in my place, and like you I am legal, but it still don't stop me getting visits from them and having to 'look after' them. I had a place back in Australia and never gave backhanders in over 30 years.

One of my customers told me about this site and that you were fratanising on it!

I've read your posts, you post a lot, not very busy I guess? :o

Take care, from a concerned, neighbourly bar owner.

cheers for the concern. we have certain people that keep an eye on us and are there if we need them, the volunteers never come into the club, they have no reason to, i have a full work permit and we don't have nudity or overly rowdy drunk customers. i'll stick my neck out here and say i think the police know that unless its 2am theres no reason to check the club. the doors are glass and you can see everything inside so we've nothing to hide.

don't worry though i'm not stupid enough to believe that everything is secure and perfect. :o

:o

Is this Forum for discussion or advertising peoples business's because there are a lot of worth while business's that could do with some Free Advertising.

Bet quite a few other bars in Pervert City would like the Publicity.

Are the Admins/Mods that are here participating still constructive when on the Forums.

Better off in the Chat Rooms as opposed to a Posting, what has this todo with Thailand?????????????????????????????

Halo, you will notice that the post is actually about a few people getting together for a drink and a chat. If we cannot do that in an establishement where do you suggest we meet? Perhaps we can make a date and time and just hope we all end up running into each other?

On the Pattaya Forum a Posting By Tuklieth is drummimg up custom for "Daves Pub".

Is this allowed? If so does this mean that it is openhouse for all?

A few members on the Posting are Admin/Mods making the policing of the Forum biased, I have noticed that Davethailand for one is quite aggressive and threatening but nothing is done about it, is this the reason?

The link is HERE.

If you did read the whole thread you will have noticed that I will be there for meeting with an old friend, and I just suggested if anyone wanted to go I would be glad to have a beer with them.

But thanks for pointing it out anyway, I bet Dave is quite pleased with the extra attention :o

:D

Is this Forum for discussion or advertising peoples business's because there are a lot of worth while business's that could do with some Free Advertising.

Bet quite a few other bars in Pervert City would like the Publicity.

Are the Admins/Mods that are here participating still constructive when on the Forums.

Better off in the Chat Rooms as opposed to a Posting, what has this todo with Thailand?????????????????????????????

Discussion? Guess so... bunch of expats living here, discussing about meeting, most of us for the first time. Live in Thailand, meet in Thailand. Should we do a border run or what? I don't see this as advertisement, Dave is a regular on here and happens to have a bar, and will you look at that, we all live fairly close to it...

Like it? Join us!

Don't? Get a banner at the top of the page :o

Halo

what is it you are actually trying to say...

reviewing the topic I notice it says at daves pub... which is not the name of the bar at all

or am I going to be at the wrong place tonight? everybody will be drinking at a bar called daves pub... and I, nigel no friends(cept for polo).....

:o

OK Dave....how did the 15th go???

Give us the real stuff...

Who got drunk and pissed on their shoes?

Who was the tight -ass that tried to get out without settling his/her tab?

Did you give them the "re-bottled' stuff?

Can kurgen and penzman play bass?

Is Tukyleith a 'real cop'? And what does he do with that stick?

Is Blue Cat a real person and, male or female?

Is Lovely Cutie really a lovely cutie?

Do I have to wait and read it in the Pattaya News? Hope no one arrived or left with black plastic bags.

Hope a good time was had by all !!!! :o

Dave see ya in July vice May...having trouble getting my buyers thru escrow.

Apologies for a 'no-show'.

The area where I live, just east of 'Dave's Pub' had a power outage on Saturday - stretching from the middle of an Aussie Rules game on TV to the time of the get-together. I had walked up and down twenty flights of stairs four times by that time, so really didn't feel like one more time, especially if I'd had several jars with a sociable crew. So went to sleep instead.

I wanna know too. :D  Cutie sounds like.... like .... something else.

Cutie is some....oops my wife is looking BRB :D

Hi cutie :o

You were getting rid of yer Missus Leith, and Cutie's boyfriend is missing in action somewhere. There might have been a good opening for ya :D

I popped into The 'Factory Friday night with a Thai girl. She complained that the drinks were too expensive (funny that, I was paying!!) but loved the sounds.

She couldn't quite get her head around the fact that Heineken at b120 per bottle for the two of us is cheaper than b80 for both of us plus every other "friend/sister" of hers in a 10 yard radius.

I think it's a great bar and will become a regular.

I popped into The 'Factory Friday night with a Thai girl. She complained that the drinks were too expensive (funny that, I was paying!!) but loved the sounds.

She couldn't quite get her head around the fact that Heineken at b120 per bottle for the two of us is cheaper than b80 for both of us plus every other "friend/sister" of hers in a 10 yard radius.

I think it's a great bar and will become a regular.

Cheers Eggy,

Ask for me next time you come.

The drinks are near enough the same price as gogos now, (tonys is around 250bht for a heineken). sorry but my musician costs are as you can imagine very high.

Anyway glad you enjoyed it and hope to see you soon. :o

I don't remember any one taking pictures :D:D

I guess you were too busy,... :D

tukyleith Posted on Sun 2004-05-16, 17:39:25

QUOTE (kurgen @ Sun 2004-05-16, 10:58:19)

QUOTE (Moving @ Sat 2004-05-15, 20:08:25)

Can kurgen and penzman play bass? 

No I don't play bass. I do like to play with my organ though 

I met Kurgen last night...can vouch for his comment 

So can I,... :o