Problems with Air Asia, what to do?

russianrobert

My problems started when I bought a ticket Jaipur-Bangkok but put the wrong email address as my contact. Instead of [email protected] I put  [email protected]

As I wasn’t logged in when I bought the ticket no way of going to ‘Manage My Bookings’ to get the Booking Reference.

I took a screenshot of the Booking Summary but it doesn’t include the Booking Reference.

I tried calling Airasia here in India, no answer-EVER! Live Chat keep pushing me back and no reply by email.

Checked my bank and the ticket is paid for, just that confirmation has been sent to [email protected]!!!

Whats the best course of action? Don’t want to spend money trying to call Airasia on an overseas number. 

Can I just show up without the Booking Reference and Checkin manually at the counter? 

Any bright sparks out there can can help out?

cheers

Go to your nearest airport that AirAsia operates out of and show them the booking reference.  You said it doesn't show a booking reference number, but surely it shows the flight details?

Or bite the bullet and call AirAsia to sort it out.  Use Skype or something so you don't pay a fortune for overseas call charges

There isn't even any reason to go and talk with Air Asia at any of their check in counters, befoe you actually fly.

Just go to to airport, like you normally do before your flight, and hand check in staff your passport. All tickets are tied to your name, booking reference are for you, you can do on line check in. Since you don't have the booking reference, you can't do online checkin yourself, so you'll do it at the airport, all you need is passport.

Do you remember the day your flight is? If you don't know that, then you have to go to airport and speak with air asia counter staff, just hand them the passport.

Archived