Immigration Agency at One Stop Service closed down?!

jak2002003

I went to the agency / priority service on upper floor at Promenada this morning to find a notice on the door saying it was closed... and people were outside taking down all the signs.  

I use this agency to quickly to my 90 day reports and also other visa stuff, which has been very cheap and a god send, as I don't have to go the start lining up at some crazy time in the morning.

Anyone know if its closed for good, or relocated?  I can't remember the name of the agency.. something like G4?  

Hi.  Yep I suspect it will re open under another disguise lol.

I did like it though.  Only about 300 baht for the 90 day and it was always done with quickly and the staff were really nice. Could go there any time f of the day.. they even filled in all the paper work and did the photo copies in with that price.  And while I waited.. between 20 and 30 minutes.. I wen and got a drink or did a little shopping.  

I did not mind paying 300 baht.. rather that than spend many hours in the line... getting there at 5 am to be told the tickets had run out by the time the place opened.  

11 hours ago, jak2002003 said:

rather that than spend many hours in the line... getting there at 5 am to be told the tickets had run out by the time the place opened.  

Do people still do this?  Even after reading CM forum?

On the rare occasions when I do it in person it's less than 20 minutes in the afternoon.  

But that's all been said many times and people still insist on doing things the hard way or paying someone to waste their time. 

Archived